Hahahahahaha did my ram just take a shit

hahahahahaha did my ram just take a shit

does a 4gb survive in this cold world

I have 2GB.

Shared VRAM?
If you're a pleb, even 2GB can be usable.

Reseat it. I've had similar issues. If that doesn't work, reseat the CPU and GPU while you're at it

>AMD CPU

And nothing of value was lost on this day.

Having the same problem.
Feels bad being a pleb.

Unused RAM is wasted RAM

They work flawlessly individually in all ports. Why the reseating?

run msconfig -->boot --> advanced options--> maximum memory should be unticked
This is the most common cause; others includesome RAM being disabled or limited in the BIOS or bad RAM sticks.

I have 8 GB and my computer thinks it's 12

>buy 4 GB
>"Wow, my RAM's getting pretty full. I should get more."
>buy 8 GB
>buy 16 GB
>etc.

Only winning move is not to play.

>tfw 32 mustard face

Cuz you have 32bit architecture.

You have 2^32 = 4294967296 or 4.2GB of addressable RAM, even if you placed more RAM into the slots, Windows x86 architecture can't access it.

> basic comp sci yo

Yet another reason to switch to linux

>phenom II
>able to detect the 8gb ram
>32bit architecture

you mean GNU/Linux?

No. Linux. GNU would be dead and irrelevant without it.

It clearly says in OP's pic he's running 64-bit windows.
I know you want to show off your basic math skills but now you just look stupid.

jokes on you. I was only pretending

I'm a poor peasant so i bought mostly cheap ass shit.
Is it possible to quad channel 2x Vengeance Low Profile 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CML8GX3M2A1600C9) using AMD FX 8350 processor and m5a97 r2.0 motherboard? Motherboard manual doesn't have the kit listed but does have the ability to quad channel. I've gone ahead and installed this shit, alas, i can only utilize 8gb out of 16... Help my dumb ass.

Same. RAM usage only goes up to like 19GB most of the time, so it's not fully tapped out yet. Would suck only having 16.

>32 bit architecture
you what? Phenom II has always been a 64 bit processor.

Great CPU series btw OP.

>82mb
Impressive. My server used to run 100 mb before I actually started using it for something other than a ssh proxy to get around work's filters

Plebs.

Dont use a win 7 starter edition you dumbass

You are not trying.

If I was at work i'd grab a screen shot of our primary server, 12TB of RAM, and it's only at half capacity. It has 192DIMM slots and can support 128GB DIMMS, though we are using 64GB DIMMs.

I am intrigued

Disable widows update in services. You'll be ok.

You can try to setup correct memory timings in bios, and if this does not helps, sell this kit. In dual-channel mobo you can usually install all four sticks, but there very high risks, that all of them will work in single-channel mode, or half of them will not work at all. So, you can buy Dual Channel Kit 2x8GB, and it should work fine.

>AMD
>32bit

You don't know shit, Jon Snow.

which version of PhotoShop?