What is the final solution on the (((female question))) in IT?

What is the final solution on the (((female question))) in IT?

They can't program for shit, and yet everyone is pushing for them.

Pajeet related solutions also acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

madeby.google.com/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make them all engineers, no matter what

>they can't program for shit
way to tar them all with the same brush, look how many fucking retards can't even write a hello world in python let alone program on Sup Forums alone

Just stop caring.

just rename all their jobs to engineer so they can feels special

Tell your IT females that a bright future awaits them in game development.

>women can't program for shit
just because there are only a few that can, doesn't mean they are all shit. women that are ((actually)) successful in stem are most likely smarter than your shitposting ass.

It's one of those problems that will solve itself, in a most hilarious fashion.

Remove heterosexuals from IT and you'll have effectively removed women from IT. Thirsty straightfags think they'll get laid if they hire "XDDD NURD GIRLZZ". Straightfags are basically all pajeets anyways.

Hey, LP I didn't know you still came here.

-J

>posting some bitch that didnt do shit shit but is worshiped anyway
you just made OPs point

These women hate threads are pretty blatant now. At least be subtle.

>Trololo look at me XD

>programmed in a time where there was technically no research in the area
>created the first compiler

what have you done kevin?

Where are these smarter women you speak of? It's nice to imagine they exist somewhere, doing hard work that puts us to shame, but where's the evidence?

what have you done, sweaty virgin neckbeards?

Irate woman detected

"Ada Lovelace's notes were labelled alphabetically from A to G. In note G, she describes an algorithm for the Analytical Engine to compute Bernoulli numbers.

It is considered the first published algorithm ever specifically tailored for implementation on a computer, and Ada Lovelace has often been cited as the first computer programmer for this reason"

Not posting about how much they "kode!" and actually focusing on work.

>mfw turns out females were pioneers in IT

Kek I'll take the bait but what have you done you fuck?

if we get competent women I'm good with that
if we get pajeet level women I am not
judging someone by their sex and not competences is retarded

all the women programmers I've worked with have been way above average. I feel like a lot of the mediocre ones get weeded out in school or never try to begin with and I have mixed feelings on that.

Tech needs to be a meritocracy, thats it. All else is moot.

Being a woman doesn't make you a shit programmer, just more likely to either be one or lack the interest and passion needed to be one

Look across the world, at the four billion men on this planet, and ask yourself how many are programmers. It's a minority even in a sex that's engineering-oriented.

Maybe because it's too abstract.

Maybe because programming that actually matters has more to do with math and electronics design, and no sane man would waste his life on making video games, websites, and word processors.

Maybe because it's not cool.

If men have such a hard time being programmers, what makes liberal faggots think women, who are historically even more concerned with not living their lives for nothing and less interested in engineering-like tasks, want to be bottom of the motherfucking barrel userspace/webspace ``programmers'' whose acomplishments will only be mocked in the future?

It would take a man's mind to want to waste his years developing a text editor or themes for blogs.

Anecdotal evidence:
There are no women in higher level CS classes or anything to do with theory unless they're forced to take it
They're conspicuously present in actual engineering and applied science

Who's got that image of the powerpoint slide where it has three different "tech" events as some means to draw attention to the lack of female participation. The first two are labelled something like this:
>Women in Tech Hackaton
>Women in Tech Game Jam
and the final one is:
>Women in Tech Luncheon

The first two were shown as being in the vast majority male attendees with computer science backgrounds (ie actual people that make shit), but the "luncheon" was the only event that had some parity between male and female attendees.

It appeared on my social media feed since i'm involved in amateur game dev, all the SJW hipster cucks that infest my friend circle were horking about how the "The event names are exclusionary!" and "men need to title the events to be more welcoming to women".
Yeah, I agree. The evidence I see here is that women overwhelmingly just want to be "involved" in tech and leech of the highly paid, fulfilling lifestyle and social capital it can bring while they gossip about glass ceilings and how great the products they are "Evangelizing". They don't want to actually make anything and hence they avoided the events where work actually needed to be done.

That's how you solve the Women In Tech problem gents: ditch the luncheons and dinners, just hold tech focused jams and hacking competitions where work needs to be done and food is a side bonus while you watch the incompetent social justice blowhards just melt away in the face of anything that doesn't involve posting on social media. Prioritize hires on the people (male and female) that have projects to show from events such as these and you can roundly reject those that avoided them for not being "right for the company culture".

>not r9k

woman can code.
Burger feminism is just as retarded as everything else there.

>that face

good god I've met so many retarded girls who make this face

she makes the exact same face in every picture

Being invisible due to feminazi's.

The field is basically ruined. Meritocracy is threatened and I just am losing hope in my studies to even pursue the career anymore due to feminism. I now have everyone patting my ass. I might as well go back to fighting game tourneys.

I go to a good school and there's a decent number of talented female engineers here.

They're like almost all asian/indian for whatever reason though.

hahaha OP BTFO

This. Just relable traditionally female jobs as engineering
>Nurse = medical engineer
>Teacher = knowledge egineer
>Receptionist = sceduling engineer
>Nanny = human development engineer
>Waitress = food conveyance engineer
>Counter clerk = transaction engineer

to be fair a lot of jobs are going this way regardless of gender

and it makes sense to upsell your job title if you are looking to hire people anyways

I've not coded for a good couple of years and I am still better than a high qualified broad.

At my uni there's a computer science club, and a women's computer science club.

Apparently the establishment of the women's cs club was met with r9k tier autism by the cs club, because it was a completely irrelevant club since the cs club was all-inclusive anyway.

But it happened because muh diversity and people were pushing it to pad their resumes.

Nowadays, the women's cs club is practically dead, and everyone hangs out at the normal club anyway. The r9k autists and original women club founders all graduated, and the reason the women's club still exists is to solicit donations and funding for club events.

Apparently just having something that has the words "women" and "diversity" is enough for companies like Maker and Google to throw shit your way.

We got the Google trashcan thing and a makerbot for 3D printing.

>sanitary engineer

>Google trashcan thing
explain

madeby.google.com/home/

look dude

computers get faster every so often
software gets more room to run in
pajeet software is strangely monolithic
the original software was created with more constraints in mind
short run software
lots of room
more room for subroutines!
sell subroutines as ad space
create regular ad space back end using apophenia

now there are several directions you can go with this. one of them is that pajeet software is written for pajeet eyes and pajeet dialects. pajeet is strangely subservient to females. if "too many pajeets!" is warping the market and flooding it with bad software then there needs to be a local change.
hire women and have them ask for pajeets help in creating more secure subroutines and cross sectionals.
pajeet helps and knows where to ask and who to ask. "borrows code" and applies it to business.
suddenly market is foooded with subliminal outcalls from the processor. >apoophenia
iphone changes languages and adds panic, to devices as a way to let the user know, without tainting their "glow", that something is wrong. >apoophenia
use women in code as pretense to defend bad coding and bad languages vehementy.
>women in code
>iphone sales up 10000%

apoophenia

anyone disagree?
>yea
*Teleports behind you*
>schizophrenia

I gave blood recently. The nice lady in a white uniform was a "biological engineer".

disgusting

>hello world in python
>impying python is relevant

Go back monochrome 8bit machines which needed to be coded from scratch with some shitty version of BASIC you needed to read a book bigger than The Bible to understand.

well I do have one "above average" girl in school. but she's held up to different standards like literally she could write nigh-unreadable crap and still pass with full mark.
but damn she's dumb as fuck when it comes to something other than cramming for the next test.

Someone post her thinkpad tweet.

What does a 400 year old computer algorithm look like?

I'm an IT Engineer and so is my gf

she's an excellent programmer

I suck balls

It's about making programmers cheaper. That's all.

Create the illusion that there's a big need for programmers, push women into programming, and watch salaries plummet.

The big tell is that programmer salaries are going DOWN, not up. Why would they be going down if there's a shortage?

> tfw can't find a job as a shitposting engineer

Women are also less likely to ask for more money than men are.

Women can still be trained to be competent.
Pajeets are genetically inferior and their brains are not as developed as whites.

Oh, by that I'm guessing you mean "what is the solution to the (((female))) problem?"

Women are very far from being as developed as men, tho.

this picture pisses me off so much. Ignoring the whole cd thing, even "on wednesdays we kode" angers me so much.

It's not even the K instead of C, but the sentence just doesn't make sense. "On wednesdays we code" nobody talks like that.

Also, the commenters subtly trying to entice Karlie (or other instagram viewers) into joining their startup. Instead of just contacting her directly and asking if she'd like to join, they fucking try some reverse psychology shit "do you think she's interested? oh no she couldn't possibly be interested in this."

Fuck this picture.

>Macbook
>health drink
>health food

Has anyone tried to shitpost on her twitter yet?

People that make the same facial expression without giving a shit in every photo should be shat on their face.

The wisest analysis of this I've seen so far.

Just grab a bucket of popcorn, sit down, and watch. Let them all make fools of themselves for your personal entertainment.

for (you)

>company we work closely with hires a woman to their IT department
>on her first day, she asks how to reboot a computer

She didn't last very long.

>womyn
>successful
pick 1 hombre

Theres a few girls in my networking Cisco 2 semester class but I don't know how well theyre doing...

>2011
He didn't even know how much worse it would get. Poor bastard.

>painfully obvious Babbage would have tried his own machine before Ada
>she's the first one to publish so she gets credit as the first programmer

lul sure

>Maybe because programming that actually matters has more to do with math and electronics design

Programming that matters has to do with increasing a company's revenue.

If a website can increase a company's revenue, the website is what matters.

probably a swap meet

/thread

>let me link you to /r9k/ because i don't have any worthwhile arguments to use

>t. areninekeyvirginongee

They might get paid to fill a quota, but the quota doesn't cover working code. Effectively stays the same as men only since they won't get to touch it. Quotas are going to fly right out the door at near light speeds when it's shown that they lost the company a ton of money. Also going to stay at the first level with no hope of promotions. I'm also curious if you could get around a quota by paying someone to be there "remotely" so you buy their name for $1 an hour, nobody's going to say no to free money, and you could get around it this way.

there's a difference between attention whoring sjws that feel the need to post their hello worlds on social media and get praise for it and actual programmers

>Be Apple
>Release quality product with design from many qualified developers
>Sells well
>Release product that's alright but not that great because a few competent employees had to pick up the slack left by a bunch of clueless female diversity quotas
>Market to the world about how diverse your workplace is
>Sells well

Like pressing the power button? It's okay to google things right?

Have a (You)

Him not doing anything doesn't deter any credibility on someone's point that they haven't done shit.