New Build Startup Troubles

Hey Sup Forums, I just recently started to upgrade all of my parts from my seven year old computer, the only thing not replaced was my HDD

So, upon startup, Windows 7 loads halfway into the logo, flashes a bluescreen then crashes and resets.

Looking it up, the general consensus was to change the SATA Configuration from [ACHI] to IDE for old HDDs

But the BIOS won't give me the option for IDE, and the alternate setting RAID does nothing.

Is there an alternate way to change it to IDE, or is there abother way to fix the issue entirely?

Install Solus

Install Gentoo

for fucks sake

did you reinstall windows, or is it the old install from the previous components.

> taking a screenshot with a camera

>taking a picture
>of the bios
stay retarded user

Kevin pls. It's time to stop.

As for you OP. (You faglord)
You probably have bad drivers that's fucking everything up.

Reinstall Windows 7

Well hes got a point, ever wondered why is there a ctrl + PrtSc hotkey? ffs, the winter is already here

>bios
>having access to a file system
pic one you tard

Are you high? That """screenshot""" even has 3 SATA options.

>hurr durr i dont know what a file system is
>a block storage device must be the same thing

Windows 7 by default has ACHI drivers. Install system repair disc and use it to repair windows.

Did you even open the OP image? Whats that in the bottom right corner buddy? Can you even find the F12 key on your keyboard?

Got this board sometimes

>FAT16/32 format
because OP is running Windows 95

Go back to your funny cartoons son

> not just sending it over bluetooth to your phone.

Its not like he can access Sup Forums from bios. Just... Think before you type

>BIOS
>having bluetooth drivers
pick one

Ok, this has to be a troll. What do you think F8 does then?

Your gonna need to reinstall windows but if you do it right you old install will be put into a windows.old file so you can pull your stuff out of it then delete what you don't want

doggy doggy doggy doggy doggy doggy doggy doggy :D

Have another on me

Thanks for the help guys