What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

It started showing up all of a sudden

Turn off the lightning on your camera and you should be fine.

what computer do you own sir? American mega trend is shit from the 90s

What do you mean?I have AMD CPU/GPU if that is what you mean

It's just the reflection of light in your monitor. Just install Gentoo and you fix that issue.

no i mean your company on your boot up screen is from the 90s dude, besides is your computer a dell laptop or anything dell.

Your HDD is dead.

Press X and post what happens

American Megatrends are still around fuckhead.

if you own a dell thats your fucking problem dells are fucking trash why did you buy the thing, even though everyone shouts dont buy dell dude.

Huh,think so?

Sorry i was confused before,i have Asrock

My Asus bought in current year uses American Megatrends. You wouldn't know it because it's disabled to show unless you tick it in BIOS settings.

>Buying asrock.

You're a moron btw.

Please drink a bullet.

My asus motherboard also came with a BIOS from American Megatrends. Must suck being retarded.

>using a flash
>on a screen that produces its own light

Why?

What made you think this was a good idea?

meant for

Is your CPU overclocked?

No

Just a question

It's probably my HDD dying because i have it since 2009 but i don't have the windows on it

If i buy a new HDD will i just be able to copy paste all my games and files into the new HDD and then just remove the old one?

Op take the motherboard cmos battery out and power on your COMPY , if it shows the same screen your HDD might have shit the bed

I boot my PC through the SSD though...

HDD/ssd doesn't matter .
If you take the CMOS battery out and then power on without a battery it will reset your BIOS settings to default . If default settings don't work then it's a issue with your boot drive probably

So even if i boot my PC through the SSD,can this error still show(even if it's the HDD actually failing)?

Sorry but i'm a complete newfag in technology and in panic right now

Is it easy to take that batter out?

>If default settings don't work then it's a issue with your boot drive probably

You mean the SSD?

Turn off computer first , then turn off power supply switch if there is a switch .
Then take the power supply cable out of the power supply , then press the power button once .

Then take out cmos battery , plug power supply cable back in , turn on power supply switch , and turn on the computer .

Will this fix my problem?

It could if you have messed with the bios in any way . Did you build the computer yourself ? Do you know how to plug in hard drives and ssds ?

My cousin did but he's a pro in that matter so i don't think that's the problem

Please tell me,could this error show because my HDD is dying even though i boot my PC through the SSD?

It means that your computer failed to power on several times in a row . Something is not stable in the bios most likely . You see how it says press f2 or delete to enter the BIOS ? Do that and take a picture of it

Already did that but i don't really see anything wrong,but will post a picture in a second,maybe you can help me out if possible

This is what i get

Ok click on the button that says boot and post that

give me a sec

This is what i get now wtf

Where it says boot option #1 press the button next to it that says ahci p1 WDC

Take a picture of what shows up

Ok so the issue is that its not actually seeing your ssd .

All it sees is a Western digital hard drive which is your HDD . So it can't boot because it doesn't see your ssd drive .

Thats the issue . So your ssd might be toast , or it might not be plugged in or something.

alright now i just open the case and check the cables r-right?

Yeah there should be two cables plugged in it .

Looks fine to me , no issues with wiring .
If you go to BIOS and instead of clicking the boot button press H/W monitor option .

Also what is the button on the right of the security button in BIOS I can't see

UEFI was a mistake.

Rip op I think he's dead

F

hey do you Unreal Tournament

when did i say american mega trend had anything to do with my dell statement dip stick shit dust sniffers

F

Here

>taking a picture of the monitor
>not just taking a screenshot and posting it
>mfw

How's he supposed to do that when he can't boot

F

looks like someone fell for the bait. good job dumbshit

Underrated, I was about to post this.
/thread

Looks like your camera's flash, bro. Should be a way to turn that off in the camera/phone's settings.

>I have the same monitor as op

@OP

Try following the wire labeled with "P10" in Are there multiple plugs along the wire before it reaches your power supply?

sucks to see an s340 so dirty ):