Dell E6430 for 240€, should I pull the trigger?

Dell E6430 for 240€, should I pull the trigger?

i5-3320M
256 GB SATA 6.0Gb/s SSD
NVIDIA NVS 5200M
14” HD, (1600 X 900)

yes

Just remember the screen is garbage with awfully low PWM

When will "business laptop" not be synonymous with "eye rapist"

nice blog, fag

Thanks, but should I buy it? What do you think Sup Forumsentleman?

bump

I have this laptop (it's my company computer) and it's shit

Really? Why it's shit?

for that price it seems a nice deal (if it's new and not used).
If it's an international shop, do you have a link to share?

It's used but they say the laptop it's in great conditions

heavy for what it is, screen is shit, build just overall is not very nice. That's not to say it isn't fairly durable, it is just an ugly looking computer.

>screen is absolute dog shit
>shitty trackpoint
>shitty trackpad
>shitty keyboard
>too heavy
>bad GPU

that's a good deal. dell latitudes are equal to thinkpads for half a decade. sturdy construction, lots of good refurbs available and they tend to be cheaper than thinkpads bc thinkpads still riding the reputation IBM built them

it's not shit, you probably just want a macbook air or something you pussy ass nigger

>bad GPU
but user, the GPU it's not that bad... actually it's quite powerful, perfect for the processor that the laptop has

>it's not shit, you probably just want a macbook air or something you pussy ass nigger
It is shit you faggot, trackpad is garbage and the trackpoint isn't as good as what you'll find on a thinkpad

And a MacBook Air would do literally everything that this computer does at a fraction of the weight.

>screen is dogshit
macfag detected
>shitty trackpoint
thinkpad fag detected
>shitty trackpad
macfag detected
>shitty keyboard
thinkpad fag detected
>too heavy
pussy detected
>bad GPU
gaymer detected

in conclusion, you are a macfag who is also a lenovo fanboy somehow who is gay and a plays video games

find me a 200 dollar macbook air with those specs idiot

It's better than previous failure version e5xxx model lineup.

I got the computer for free from work, idiot, and I still hate it.

If you want it so fucking bad buy it, no one here gives a shit and no one here is going to validate you for purchasing a used business Dell that all of its users hate.

>pussy detected
Wow, this argument is so bad that I'm actually gonna leave this thread.
Enjoy your poorfag-tier, heavy as fuck laptop with shit specs, while I enjoy my glorious thinkpad p50 with xeon, 64gb DDR4 ECC memory, 4k screen and GPU for professionals.
Kid.

i'm not trying to be an asshole but I am triggered by anybody who considers a dell latitude "shit" considering it's the best business class PC laptop and has been for half a decade

it might be "shit" by your weird standards but if it's shit then so is literally every other (non apple) laptop

ThinkPads > any dell
Latitudes doesn't even have a battery reset procedure, so you can throw it away after 150 cycles and get another one, while lelnovo thinkpad ones last for 500-600 cycles.

i'm not buying it, i'm not the OP, and if I wanted to buy a new business class laptop today I would pick Dell Latitude over a Lenovo Thinkpad in a heartbeat.

OP asked if that's a good computer for 240 and it is. Kid

I've used it for years now, it's shit and some random user looking to buy one used on ebay for $250 isn't going to convince me otherwise.