Dell E6430 for 240€, should I pull the trigger?

Dell E6430 for 240€, should I pull the trigger?
i5-3320M
256 GB SATA 6.0Gb/s SSD
NVIDIA NVS 5200M
14” HD, (1600 X 900) 16:9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9uvwhuWRpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

dafuk are those buttons under the spacebar? so much space wasted on the sides of those,

Are you fucking retarded? Why are you here?

It's for the trackpoint, silly.

I've got the E6230 (12.5 inch version of the on you posted), same CPU except mine has intel HD graphics
It's a good machine but keep in mind that the screen is absolute shit. Not just the res but the colors and viewing angles. Only complaint.

yes

How well could this thing handle any sort of gaming?

>implying nu-Sup Forums could actually help

It can't run Civ 6

I have an E6320 and 250euros seems like a lot. For reference, I paid 30e for mine.

The screen is not the best. It has a shitty viewing angle. The build quality is alright and the hinges keep the screen firmly in place. It feels solid. You need non-free drivers for the wireless card.

>gaming

Why are you even here? Sup Forums Is full of retards but you've gone to the next level

bump

buy a macintosh you poorfag

Pretty accurate review.

I'm pretty satisfied with mine though. Same model here. I'm a student and the E6320 suits my needs. Not the nicest laptop by far but it definitely get's the job done at a good price.

>You need non-free drivers for the wireless card
What?

bump

>dell

youtube.com/watch?v=c9uvwhuWRpY

I've got the same machine. It plays star trek online but I wouldn't expect it to do much more. It's pretty well built and does the job. That screen tho.