Fuck you I like it

Fuck you I like it

There's nothing wrong with being gay

Hey man, I know you like dicks. No need to get mad at me. I ain't judging bro.

I got an iPhone 7 because I wa disappointed in my past android devices and now I'm disappointed in my iPhone

Good for you, man.

ok.

>actually taking Sup Forums's opinions at face value
>implying at least 80% of the threads on Sup Forums aren't troll threads

Fuck you I like it

It's ok man.

We all like things.

"Fuck you I like it"

stealing ur serial

You hate your money though.

the apple watch is the most hideous smartwatch out there.

B U I L D W A L L

Why do people buy Macbook pros again?

they're comfy and easy to wear

$1600 for a dual core?

>tfw waiting for RX490 to come out so we can shitpost over GPU's like in the good ol days

j-just you wait, nvidiot.

>muh specs
is that way

Because they can.

It's okay to be gay.

lol'd

Oh.
My.
God.
Who gives a shit? Literally nobody cares because if the most impressive part about your laptop is the fact that you own it, and not what you do with it, you are simply a spoiled girl with a couple ks to spend. Jesus, this board.
Collectively kill yourselves

>80%
You are being too generous. Its probably 90%

Looks like you care more than anyone else ITT

People wouldn't be half as mad if it wasn't for its 'pro' name and a price hike. Fucking thinness fetish, retina mac is already thin and light as fuck, why do you corner yourself into low power solutions with such shit.

It's ok man, I honestly don't. If you had any of the previous models you would notice they are fucking everything up more and more and you are getting less for your already overpriced hardware.
The thinness thing is a disease, like that time cell phones got tiny and having a really tiny cellphone was cool. See how that ended.

ok wat do u post about then faggot

Best goy.

How possible is it that the price will go down to 1000€ used in the next 6 months? It looks like the best notebook on the market for me. But it's so expensive. I always wanted a Macbook Pro but hated that silver color.

You enjoy male sex organs.

>MacOS is the best laptop OS
>To get it you either have to pay out the ass for a Macbook or use Hackintosh which is shit on 99% of laptops

Why even live lads

what laptop is it good on?

ThinkPad X220 and that's basically it

>Fuck you I like it

they used to be better, and i'm not just talking from a hardware/expandability perspective.
>used to have an ipod touch, ios 4
>ibooks interface was designed to look like an actual bookself
>pretty cool design
>mom asks for help in setting up her iphone 6 with ios 10
>decide to take a look around the os
>absolutely appalled at the lack of distinct style in the new versions of the os
>ibooks is now just rows of rectangular icons