/bedstations/

Have you transcended the sitting position yet, Sup Forums ?

I'm in the process of setting a /bedstation/ atmo

it's not even a meme, it's legit the next logical step after ruining your spine in the sitting position

Depressing. You should keep your bed as a sleeping station, if you do other shit in your bed it will be harder to get to sleep because your brain doesn't recognize it as a designated resting place.

It also feels like shit just laying in your bed all day.

At least it won't kill your backbone.

If you sit with good posture on a chair the thing that makes it unhealthy isn't your back it's the shitty blood flow because your body is in a L shape. Sitting on a bed like that in the OP picture isn't better. if you were completely laying down with a straight back that would be another thing.

You can do the bedstation, but take my advice, you will be in for a hell ride just wait and see.

>good posture on a chair
Chaircucks actually believe that a "good posture" is possible on a chair.

There is good posture. Not saying it will ever be healthy to sit 10h a day on a chair no matter how you sit. But there is good posture.

You will be scared and suicidal if you start sitting in your bed. You will regret it 100%.

>scared and suicidal
You misspelled "comfy", chaircuck.

I did this for a while
Very quickly you become extremely lazy
My productivity dropped drastically
Everything else in the house that wasn't the toilet, kitchen or parts of my room that I'm not walking became a mess
I would stay up all night browsing the internet because it's so easily accessible if I'm in bed with it
I fapped about 7 times a day
I would stay in bed all day some days

Don't do it
Sit at a desk
Be out of bed during the day

Whatever my man, you don't have to take my advice. You will soon learn the hard way. Sorry it had to be this way.

Listen to him. Use your bed for sleeping only.

You just couldn't handle the /bedstation/ redpill
I'm different, I'm psychologically stronger
I'm simplifying my life to the extreme:

1) Only Soylent and Water
2) /bedstation/

Futuristic as fuck.

You will quickly see you have made a mistake.
It's dangerous trying to be comfy 24/7. Remember to be strong if you decide to embark on this hellride. Your psyche might be damage beyond repair.

just dont sleep in it, or the humidity will get too high

-masterrace maximum comfy user

do this instead

Hospital table over bed.
Laptop on table.
Code lying down... often fall asleep and dream in C++14... sometimes in C++11.

I love my job.

I used to have an 85" projector screen at the foot of my bed and used a wireless keyboard/trackpad connected to my thinkpad

I stopped using it because my bedroom became hot as hell after continued use of the projector

pic related was like it

I'm midways

looks cold with no duvet

Can't wait for the future lads. Gonna be glorious.

/bedstation/ really is the comfiest there is. But full on lying down with an ergotron wall mounted monitor. I've been doing for 3 years. Keyboard on my stomache. It's good for everything but fps gaming.

this
I experienced this too, trying to work in bed is really, really a bad idea. Sure you’re comfy at first. But only at first. and as said
>if you do other shit in your bed it will be harder to get to sleep because your brain doesn't recognize it as a designated resting place.

>I'm different, I'm psychologically stronger
You’re objectively weaker if you cannot handle sitting at a desk, I’m sorry for you man.

it's the second best thing possible

first best thing would be to have no body, and to upload ourselves into VR

>having to push excrement to some tube in our bottom
>having to stuff carbohydrates down our throats
>2016

You won't ruin your spine if you sit in a proper position and in a proper chair, with proper leg support too.

And then immortality… until the server/computer is shut down. If you’re uploaded as a software and re-launched, would you still be yourself, as if you were just paused? Or somewhat `reset`?

>tfw I recently built a bedstation and it's cozy af

>bedstation
>ratpoison WM and a keyboard with a trackpoint
>soylent and water
>live in a pod hotel
>VR on at all times
>pay with NEETbux and a modest bitcoin botnet
>who /bedsores/ here
cyberNEET

That isn't good posture either. If you're that concerned about posture then standing is the best

And if you stand too much without moving, you're back is going to hurt too, because it's not natural to stand in place for hours on end either.

This is literally worse for your spine you sperg faggot.

If you are American. Europeans will be to busy praying to Allah to get fat.

>it's not even a meme, it's legit the next logical step after ruining your spine in the sitting position

Nope. What's shown in the pic will just exacerbate forward-head syndrome. You'll end up with a bulged disc in your neck. It fucking sucks, trust me.

Very nice feet. Can we see her soles?

I now summon Jordan