Case Thread

This thread is dedicated to the cases themselves, like the aesthetics, size, quality, features, etc of them.
Also for comparisons of the prices.
Post your case, with what's mods you plan/have done to the case, as well as rating others.
I just purchased a Tt Core WP100 for $399.00 what do you guys think?
I just picked up a Tt Core WP100 for $399.00 what do you all think?

Sorry ignore the double bottom part, am posting from my phone, and it did that for some reason

the nzxt s340 elite is literally THE best case
find a better one.

protip: you can't

Can confirm.
I'm currently running a regular S340 but I'm seriously considering upgrading to an elite. Mainly because the acrylic on the regular one scratches really easily and the tempered glass on the elite is goat.

>mid tower

no thanks!

that case is built for cable management
fuck my shit up senpai

are you implying that you like full tower cases or that you like smaller cases
because if you mean that full tower is better than you're fucking retarded

show me a better case user

here's a pic of the best case on the market btw

Please, go back to plebbit.

its not pretty but i love it

The Phanteks P400 is better.

>no EATX support
wew I knew Sup Forums was pleb but this is on another level

The P400 has EATX support.

I was actually thinking about getting that case. thing is, is it really worth buying a case like that if i dont have rgb lights inside or if my parts don't really look good?

>dat industrial design
>not pretty
Are you gay or something?

Anyway, have they discontinued the HAF series entirely? I would love to be able to buy one again. I loved my mid-tower HAF 922 from a few years ago.

I spent $1500 on this thing. It's pretty cool. No gripes

I kind of want the 550D desu

I have the NZXT H230 currently. I like it with the exception of its special snowlfake width which means common CPU coolers wont fit.

well i meant not classically pretty. like i said. i like it. and you can still get them on newegg and amazon. i got mine on amazon.

whats really great is the shitload of fuckhueg fans you can fit in it

Yeah it has a free 200mm fan on the front or the side? My HAF 922 had one on the front and it had a red LED.

These days there are a lot more cases like the HAF series with good airflow, great daunting industrial design, and just general disregard for clean lines and minimalist bullshit. I love the brutalist type of designs that really scream, "I'M A FUCKING ENTHUSIAST COMPUTER" at you

100 dollars, more features, fans, and radiator support than most 150-200 dollars cases. Sexy as fuck in white and outdoing NZXT's aesthetics with sleek design and dual window. When will case manufacturers get on phanteks' levell ?

dont suppose anybody knows the name of that case that has extended atx in the main area and a little mini itx sitting horizontally on top of that. like a 2 computer case, basically

I'd personally rather have the regular version for $30 less. $30 is a half-decent bottle of whiskey. Or a game on sale from steam.

mine came with one in the front, back, side panel, and one in the roof. i didn't have to add any and it still has two empty slots i could put fans in

About to build my shit today inside pic related.

Getting this for my new build.

Buying this one for my first build

>$74

This is horrible. Are you serious?

>window
also they should put a dildo on the front

I am. I like the "side is front" take it has.

that's nice user.

this is nice too.

I would pay more if it included also a regular panel besides the acrylic/glass one.

solid case currently have it
>dat
>150+$$ point
just purchased the trooper for current build project.