So I need to replace my Nexus 7 for school...

So I need to replace my Nexus 7 for school. Please recommend me an android tablet to fit my needs because my Nexus 7 did everything perfectly.

>No bloatware android apps
>Can read manga, comics, books, articles and visual novels
>Supports blutooth keyboard and mouse and case use for Mathlab and ecampus on my school and to type papers.

Extra bonus if there's a black friday sale for it, Which is why i'm looking now. I'm struggling with funds which is why i'm looking now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/acer-r-11-2-in-1-11-6-touch-screen-chromebook-intel-celeron-4gb-memory-16gb-emmc-flash-memory-white/5202900.p?skuId=5202900
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh technology
Why don't you buy a real fucking book instead?

Why are you here

Just buy a X220.

Tablets are for faggots.

I prefer ebooks for a few reasons

1. I can have my entire collection on google play books. On my device and on the web
2. Along with that, I can highlight and take notes easily and have all of that on the cloud. I can also switch between chapters easily and literally search for all instances of a word or phrase
3. Backlight

Yeah I used to think the same, then I got the Nexus. I loved that thing.

There no good tablets right now. Manufactures realized that tablets are for faggots.

iPad mini

If you need Matlab and full desktop apps, Microsoft Surface

Already have an iPhone. I want an android tablet.

I don't need desktop apps, just preferably able to run sites in desktop mode with mouse support

Amazon Fire tablet is $33 right now. Can't really go wrong with that. You can flash an Android image to it if the Fire OS isn't for you.

It's not too strong though right? I'd want it to also have at least SD card storage space or at least 32GB.

I'm fine spending at most $200 honestly.

Google Pixel C

This. to the 10th power

1. How does does the Fire HD 8 compare to the Nexus 7 2013 in terms of power?

2. I can absolutely root it and put stock android on it?

3. Can I use A Bluetooth keyboard and mouse with it and is it powerful enough to type essays/read PDF's without lag? (Don't care about games)

just ordered one myself, and a Dot for my mom.

Even if I can't root it and flash something else on it, I will be happy with having something to use besides my worn out Nook HD+. Battery is about fucked on it, and shit runs like molasses now after my sister dropped it.

>Dot
Enjoy the botnet

Honestly, look into the Lenovo Yogabook. Full Windows 10, no bloatware, extremely portable and great for school, does everything you were used to and more, and despite its low power, it's more than what you were used to.

who cares? she's in assisted living. she's wanted one since she saw it on one of those home shopping channels, and I would rather get her something silly like that than have her whining about it till she croaks.

In that case, Lenovo Tab 2 might be to ur liking. Its $140/right now on some sites.

Why not just keep the nexus 7? Why does it need replacing?

(Sent from a Nexus 6)

The newest Nvidia Shield tablet. Your best choice.

This.

Used tab pro 8.4

>tegra SoC's that absolutely no one wants to develop for because they're 100% proprietary
>From a motherfucking Nexus to a locked down tegra
The only tegra you should ever buy is one with a chipset that's in a Nexus device.

Seriously can nobody recommend me a Nexus 7 2013 replacement that isn't insanely expensive (Galaxy Tab) or severely gimped (Amazon fire)

Just buy another Nexus 7. It can still do all the shit you want it to do.

What's your budget?

He said $200.

OP, do you want a 7" screen because I recommended this here which is 10"

fpbp

I think I decided on an NVidia Shield K1. Anything wrong with it? Does it not meet any of the specifications I want? (stock android, keyboard and mouse support)

user said it's a bitch to root. Might be right. I wouldn't buy one. Why don't u just buy a used nexus 7 from eBay in mint condition if u were so happy with it. Save u $100+.

>need
No.

Get this touch screen convertible Chromebook on sale. It runs desktop chrome browser with extension support, runs google play apps, and comes with a keyboard and mouse.

bestbuy.com/site/acer-r-11-2-in-1-11-6-touch-screen-chromebook-intel-celeron-4gb-memory-16gb-emmc-flash-memory-white/5202900.p?skuId=5202900

How2Root every shield device ever:
>Unlock bootloader (This is done simply by booting into the bootloader and sending the "fastboot oem unlock" command.)
>Install custom recovery so you can flash custom zips
>Flash su binary zip
>Flash SuperSU zip
Done. Tegra devices are not locked down at all.

>vns
none unless you want to read shit all ages

Nexus 9