He doesn't use blackvpn

>he doesn't use blackvpn

Other urls found in this thread:

wilderssecurity.com/threads/cryptocloud-owner-arrested-client-privacy-implications.270665/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raised_fist
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172963931
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L72gHJ5bTq0Djljz0P-NCAaURrXwsR1MsLpVmAt3bwg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>argue your point
How is it better than cryptostorm?

>blackVPN
>black
Not sure if anarchist or BLM

It's Hong Kong based, I think the black is just being edgy.

Cryptostorm is better

>actually using Cyptostorm

The guy that owns it is mental. He was in jail for cocaine and bestiality.

wilderssecurity.com/threads/cryptocloud-owner-arrested-client-privacy-implications.270665/

Hello FBI

Why should we use your vpn when there are plenty of good ones that advocate real privacy such as AirVPN?

>using a vpn that's located in a fourteen eye country

why bother using a vpn at that point?

impressive desu

it's hilarious that it has black power fist as the logo

that fist is the symbol of too many things to count

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raised_fist

fucking radical, I trust that guy

I'm pretty sure a VPN made by a zoophile would be the most secure because they wouldn't want to get caught (because it is fucking illegal) I trust that service. PLus your argument makes no sense, you aren't faulting the VPN; you are faulting the creator of the VPN.

>le ad hominem face

As a former convict on parole he has to relinquish his computer whenever asked at any time and for any reason, that's a massive security hole.

Lol this would have to be the most pathetic source of news I've ever seen quoted. I'll rebut your argument with another renowned news site
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172963931

>thinking his computer is his server
The servers - AROUND THE GLOBE - can't all be seized. Not to mention you can buy tokens from 3rd party retailers so they can't even identify you even if they have records of your traffic.

>forum.bodybuilding.com
fuck off dude there's some good shit on there

@57674475 ((((You))))
Good to see you completely missed my point genius.

You're right, nothing bad can come from a strung out junkie on parole in charge of your privacy

>More ad hominem

lrn to think critically

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L72gHJ5bTq0Djljz0P-NCAaURrXwsR1MsLpVmAt3bwg/

Educate yourselves

I don't want my computer to be blacked.

That's a man I can trust.

>cryptostorm
How do I use this on windows 7?

It's probably just privacy guys doc with comparison. I spent hours agonising over the spreadsheet and finally settled on crypostorm as well. Anyone who won't use it because some fat neckbeard found a forum where some person alleges that the owner got arrested for beastiality and claims it's news should give up and use tunnelbear

It's got a widget m7.

Holy shit ty

BLM probably isn't that good with tech user. Also,
>he uses a VPN

How rude -- you forgot to sign of your message

"Love,
NSA. ".

>unironically using nigger technology

Sounds pretty trustworthy imo

blackvpn looks promising, but the Yahoo endorsement is a tad concerning. Also there seem to be some kinds of P2P restrictions according to the GoogleDoc.

DoubleHop also looks pretty good.

But OVPN.se is much better, they have diskless servers. "Gives back to privacy causes" is vague. I can do that, I don't need my VPN provider to do it for me. Should have a column with "Clean IP" as well.

When trust is a vital component of a business, it's not mere ad hominem to discuss things like how the business owner was busted for cocaine and fucking animals.