How to keep moderators on image boards in check?

how to keep moderators on image boards in check?
my proposal: everytime they make an unjust ban it applies a progressively stronger electric shock to their brain until death

p.s i am not talking about 4hcn moderators i am talking in general

edit: pls dont ban me

How do you know what an unjust ban is? Will we hire me moderators for the moderators? If not then we'd need a programme to monitor them, and at that point we might as well just use the programme as the moderator

ill be the judge for that
example; NINETY PERCENT OF MY FREAKKING BANS

if u post more pictures theirs less of a chance they'll ban u

Oh please, you don't even know what an unjust ban is.
My home IP was banned because the mods thought it was a vpn exit node for a month or so because they didn't understand how dslite tunnels work.

aslo can we talk about how ip-rang ebans are bs money grabbing scheme to sell more Sup Forums passes and btw what the heck they ban those too I guess you'r epaying to get banned kys

lol owned
just use the 'feedback page' that they haven't replied to in over ONE ENTIRE YEAR
LOL
maybe try go to hiro who will litteraly tell you everytime to 'just workitout amoungst yourselfeves xd' meanwhile mods ban all and every attempt to talk about the garbage state of moderation on this garbage website

enjoy your new virus aads btw

All of your bans are justified desktop shitter.

They unbanned my home IP at some point, can't remember when, because I'm on a dynamic IP anyway.
>just use the 'feedback page' that they haven't replied to in over ONE ENTIRE YEAR
Probably because most of the "feedback" there has the same quality as this thread
>enjoy your new virus aads btw
no ty I'm fine

impersonating a moderator eh??
see you in 3 weeks U BIG IDIOT
HAHAHAHAHA

Moar

people have sent entire disertations on how to fix the moderation to the feedback page all to naught, the mods are garbage redditors /tumblr users who watch mlp

and hang out on their elitist irc server (lol what is it 1920) talking about how much they hate Sup Forums

Go back to your screenfetch thread.

bootlicker trash kill yourself

FUKINNG EPIICCCCCXDDDD

bump

saved

I recently came back, and I was wondering what was making Sup Forums dislike anime so damn heavily. There was a minority some time ago, but now..
>all lowercase
>no fucking punctuation
>gets banned a lot
>posts unrelated images to
>lol owned
>LOL
>U BIG IDIOT
>HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus, tone it down a fucking little. You, and that other Maki/Nico guy should off yourselves - and I don't say that often. Quality threads get bumped off page 10, while you and those other guys post complete bullshit and make image dumps.
Shame you can't delete your own threads nowadays, I would've done that if I were you.

fuck off

your stupid get out of my itt thread

Wow, what a great, thought-provoking reply!

you're anime pictures suck no wonder theyres a giant stick up your ass

You guys are beyond pathetic, for the good of everyone on this board, please voluntarily terminate yourselves.

How can you keep doing this? I couldn't live with myself if I did something so ridiculous.

**TIPS FEDORA ***

keep bumping my thread you stupid moron