Why does /g rage when the see Macs?

Why does /g rage when the see Macs?

NB: They're just x86_64 running an advanced version of BSD. Why so mad /g ?

why wont you desktop posters stay the F*CK off my Sup Forums? is this funny to you?

. Lewis just advocated mac!

the people on Sup Forums can't tolerate different opinions even when the effect thereof has absolutely no bearing on anyone else.
Sup Forums hates anything that isn't metal or electronic
/d/ hates actual women
Sup Forums hates good tv shows
/k/ hates unarmed people
Sup Forums hates
/fit/ hates people who enjoy food
Sup Forums hates touchtypists? maybe? not sure what they're problem is, really.
Sup Forums hates macs

So, the best way to troll Sup Forums is to enjoy a mac.

>Sup Forums hates anything that isn't metal or electronic
jazz share thread master here
blow me motherfucker

>/g

Please kill yourself.

You're the mac user os of Sup Forums. Well done.

oh ok

Nevermind the fact that 80% of the threads on there right now are nu-rap shitposts. Meanwhile metal is relegated to one thread.

elementary loki

>/fit/ hates people who enjoy food

butthurt fatty detected.

People on /fit/ fucking love food.

PS. you double triple mocha heavy cream wet dream from Starcucks isn't ''''food'''' fatass.

I haven't been there in years, so what ever you say.
Still lame ass shit it seems.

The K-Pop thread on Sup Forums is the strangest phenomenon. They never discuss the music itself AT ALL. It's very shallow pop music too.

umad?

> /fit/ autist detected
Gains won't give you confidence to talk to girls, nor self-esteem :^)

I enjoy my MacBook Pro...
and my Asus G751JY
and my iPad Pro
and my iPhone 7
and my HP Gen 8 Microserver

>HP Gen 8 Microserver
OT: how do you like it? It is over kill for a personal use NAS, mail, ftp server?

bump

Sorry for the delay

I enjoy it, it performs very well despite only having a dual core Xeon. I use it as a Plex media server primarily and also as a NAS and FTP server.

I spent nearly $1100 on it between the base model with the Xeon and an extra 8GB of RAM and 4x1TB HDDs alongside a P222 controller since the B10i only supports RAID 0,1,10 and I still prefer RAID 5.

I don't think its overkill, just get the model that will fit your budget, they cost the same as higher end NAS setups anyway.

Sup Forums is just ass

Thanks.

Sure thing

Oh, big plus is iLO. At least for the remote console aspects. Big benefit to having an HP server plus the advance licenses are about $7 on Amazon

thats a mans ass.

Because
>muh thinks different
>muh revolutionary
Meme. It's overrated aged hardware with a stolen polished os. At least Microsoft wrote their initial system kernel.
If I had a billion dollars I would buy designs for a zenbook reconstruct it will aluminum add meme logo lighting and elementaryOS. I would be hailed as a god.
Iphones I understand, macs are the unforgivable sin user.

So?

>being this mad about someone else's computer

But... what if my macbook pro has gentoo?
What then?

Objectively true: 90% of people who use computers would be better off using macs

>Sup Forums hates touchtypists?
dude
what

Sup Forums used to make fun of console gamers preferring controllers to keyboard because they can't find the homerow.

Fucking this.
My family figured I was their go to guy for tech support since my bachelors is in IT so I gave them a couple old Mac Minis I had laying around and I haven't heard a thing since.
The fucking things just work, even around people who somehow manage to fuck computers up without trying.
At least it keeps me employed.

That's a really gross blemish on your right buttcheek

Yep. My own parents are some of the most tech-phobic and tech illiterate people I've ever met in my life and their Mac Mini has been going strong for 7 years now with no issues and no signs of stopping, compared to the HP running Vista they had before that survived about 2 years.

There is a disjunction between Sup Forums and what Sup Forums perceives as Sup Forums.

kek. got some examples?

well, if Sup Forums thinks all the graphics cards threads are Sup Forums, then it's pretty fucking accurate.

They have the whole Apple ecosystem now in their house. Apple TV, iPads, iPhones, and computers. Which is really excellent because when I do call them I never have to deal with their tech problems. Especially since I expatriated to Indonesia and really don't want to be up in the middle of the night working on their shit remotely.

Sup Forums according to Sup Forums - children paying too much money for games that are of lower graphical quality with less accurate controls and a terrible fanbase of racist and/or whiny children.
No idea what Sup Forums is according to Sup Forums, but I bet it's fucking sad.

>kek. got some examples?
Nope. this was 2 or 3 Sup Forums folders ago. It was never that funny, but it made the occasional Sup Forumsirgin rage.

Sup Forums hates video games

have you literally ever even been to Sup Forums in your life?

Sup Forums rages for many reasons. They're often nonsensical.

Sup Forums hates Sup Forums and macs

FTFY

>version of BSD
Stop this.

There's a lot of Mac users here though.

Who is the cuck in this situation, the boyfriend or the husband?

I think its the price tag.
And now they just produce shit, in my opinion iphone 4 with ios 4 was the best thing ever made, and i know some people that use it until this day.
But that is it, after iphone 4 there was nothing new or good.

Is Death Grips still relevant?
>He doesn't understand the power of Just Werks™

Children don't like expensive laptops because their cannot afford it and they can't RUN GAMEZ on it.

>mactoddler
>gives family windows computers and set them up with an admin account
>doesn't even know how to set up a limited/standard user account on windows or install linux

Figures.

In the last year i have seen much more.

It's not like i care, but it would be a bit boring if Sup Forums would have only Linux/TP/F-91W owners.

Macs are not the problem(well, air and the latest pro kinda are) , mac users are.

macOS is not a version of BSD though. It's a version of XNU/Mach.

>y-you aren't allowed to have an opinion

Wow he's like a bank.

I hate Macs. I have always hated Macs. I hate people who use Macs. I even hate people who don't use Macs but sometimes wish they did. Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults; computers for scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for people who earnestly believe in feng shui.

Cue 10 years of nasal bleating from Mac-likers who profess to like Macs not because they are fashionable, but because "they are just better". Mac owners often sneer that kind of defence back at you when you mock their silly, posturing contraptions, because in doing so, you have inadvertently put your finger on the dark fear haunting their feeble, quivering soul - that in some sense, they are a superficial semi-person assembled from packaging; an infinitely sad, second-rate replicant who doesn't really know what they are doing here, but feels vaguely significant and creative each time they gaze at their sleek designer machine. And the more deftly constructed and wittily argued their defence, the more terrified and wounded they secretly are.