Dear Sup Forums

>Dear Sup Forums
>why the salt?

ignore this thread everyone it's just a desktop poster trolling again because the mods banned their cancerous circlejerk

what? i dont even visit the desktop thread, boy

Is that the dumb 'cd code' bitch?

you guessed it
:^)

Beg her to type rm -rf *

is she /our/ guy?

its not a good laptop for the price

no ports and a practically proprietary one at that means you need adapters and can't plug anything in at the same time as the computer is charging or anything else at the same time

stfu poorfag

can someone explain why this is funny? I mean I get the image, but to someone who knows how to read this I guess it is hilarious?

dumb bitch pretends to be a "super programmer professional" when really all she does is type cd over and over which just displays what directory shes in

And don't forget the ridiculous 'perfectly placed product'

CD doesn't display what directory you're in... It changes directories. This bitch just fails at changing directories. CD .. takes you up one level.

>calling her a bitch

Take it back. She is a better person than any of you.

Because everything tastes like shit without a little salt.

make me, she's a glorified cum dumpster like all women

>tfw two smart for altruism

I can do profeshunal prugrming too

kek

Dear Merkel,

Things aren't going well. The Americans won't let the Mexicans and Muslims cuck them.

Tell Soros to send more money

-Karlie

Yeah, you'd almost think the entire pic was staged for social media. How weird would that be? A model staging a pic for social media. Next you'll be telling me that bears shit in woods!
Sup Forums is MGTOW, meaning they'll insult women and repeatedly state that they don't need them while winging about women not sleeping with them despite being nice guys.

>HomerSimpson.jpg