tfw no Terry stream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXvR0rhfYjM
pastebin.com/wqWRvF1r
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Photoshop
youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=sytwW5ZY2Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs
youtube.com/watch?v=sytwW5ZY2Hs&feature=iv&src_vid=vakWMNA1oWc&annotation_id=channel:582d5055-0000-22e1-9feb-94eb2c08bc96
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello yes is this where i post my desktop

Did the CIA niggers get him?

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I
just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP
THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already,
you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED
YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile.
You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how
much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your
parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and
when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll
finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS
PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK
EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

is that a yes?

How do you copy data in and out of Temple OS?

Do you remember when you were cute?

Neither do I.

visit some mental institution, 24/7 live stream of people even crazier than Terry

post link to that livestream. ive tried finding that vid for like 1 hour now

youtube.com/watch?v=uXvR0rhfYjM first comment by Porch Monkey is the time for the meme

I like you. Keep posting gurl!!!

I miss Terry ;^(

I need my daily dose of Terry.

samefag

Or how to create salt out of Sup Forums.

trips of truth

samefag

wow i cant believe you took the time to photoshop that. pathetic

Can you post your css?

pastebin.com/wqWRvF1r

Samefag

>text-decoration: blink !important;
lol

this probably looks better than your "I'm really a girl" hypertrans shit desu

lol, i can't believe you did it again. sad!

theirs no need to be rude baka

try and stop me

if you don't want people to shit on you, maybe you shouldn't shitpost so much?

I love you 3

gross (。>﹏

excuse me the correct term is "funposting"

>to photoshop
Don't use "photoshop" as a verb.
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Photoshop

hello yes is this where men pretend to be girls. And girls pretend to be cute girls?

The correct term is actually "spam"

There's nothing fun about rehashing tween Sup Forums memes and blasting the board with hundreds of off-topic posts everyday just because we were tired of seeing your blog in "desktop threads" on page 1 every time the catalog refreshed.

>see some dirty HRT trannies thirsty for some (you)s
>you give them (you)s
You are the problem with the internet

im a girl

yes

stop pretending you're cute then. If you were cute you'd be out on a Friday night

men*

she's posted pics dude

then report them and shut me up? I'd be happy if there were really cute girls that like to rice out thinkpads and not just traps in girly socks

lmao what the fug

How is it a trap if it's wearing stockings or underwear? It could be a real girl. It's 50/50.

I don't have them, there's a mega link or something though

Hey qt, why dont you post a webm using the sexy nodejs hyperterm. I would like to give a couple of (you).
It just turns me on when you post your wellbuild aqua desktop.
It makes me hard when people are enraged by your postings.

>JS/HTML/CSS Terminal
gross no ty

Even if she's cute she must have the kind of toxic mental illness that will destroy anyone she's with so I'm glad she's funposting on a friday night

that fucking list

I like this paste.

You passed the test, actually you already did by not using safari on a desktop.
cu

CAPTAIN JOHN PICARD OF THE U.S.S ENTERPRISE youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

he just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic

TERRY IS LIVE!!!!

>gross (。>﹏

i would appreciate if u could get the mods to stop bullying me

youtube.com/watch?v=sytwW5ZY2Hs

he's live guys

l8

f8 m8 don't h8 on my b8

>watching sailor moon in a terry thread
comfy Friday night desu

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs

who keeps calling him?

god

>and the nigger goes... DERP

Is it just me or does he look sad today?

>i would appreciate if u could get the mods to stop bullying me
hey mods, don't bully her. kthxbye!

>VMWare is atheist CIA nigger

>it's got triplets
>triplets is for faggets

okay.... who just called Terry with the star trek shit

rip phone is off hook

You can call him anytime. His phone number is in the descriptions of his streams. I've talked to him a few times.

I was about to screencap a description but I found out that HE IS STREAMING NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=sytwW5ZY2Hs&feature=iv&src_vid=vakWMNA1oWc&annotation_id=channel:582d5055-0000-22e1-9feb-94eb2c08bc96

>I do miracles
>miracles are kinda like atomic bombs
What did he mean by this?

He means you're a faggot.

tfw you have a homocrush on terry but you know he would reject your sinning ass

;^| m-muh feels

even if you survive one, the radiation'll kill you.

>literally a faggot

Kill yourself.