>have to live in USA for 6 months
>techology-wise it feels like living in India or some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leave my poor shithole for USA
>can't get good internet except in massive city centers

thought you guys were first world

>when pajeet complains about your infrastructure..

tbf its pretty unimpressive

India has better infrastructure than US.

>order something online
>it takes 5 days to get to you because your state doesn't make anything
Why do only like 3 states have any industry?

Then hurry up and go back to your shithole we don't want you here either

>Indians would riot if their internet was as shitty as ours

This. Nuke all other states than NY CA and TX and it wouldn't make a dent in US economy.

why is american internet so shit anyway, no one wants to spend on infrastructure?

..b-but your infrastructure...its worse than curryland..how....

Hi. It's ok. We know how you feel about living in America. Do you need a hug?

but coming from the first world I am able to attend semesters at your top unis 4free no tuition at all

not jewing that deal would be stupid

How does it feel to be a first worlder in america? In general I mean not technology wise

Asking because I left bulgaria for USA and its pretty similar

>muh Cali

CA contributes 47% of US GDP.

fucking hell, even Boratland is better than the US. But hey at least you dont pay as much tax as us yuropoors

>millions of people bathe, wash clothing, and dump bodies into the Ganges River.
It's like Flint but a million times worse.

They already gave companies a load of tax money to fix it and they just pocketed the money and did nothing.

It feels weird, USA is the strongest economy, still it feels like a 3rd world country in many places

That's their freedom. In Flint tap water is polluted and bottled water is tightly controlled by the government.

>get sick
>die because you can't afford healthcare

Pretty much this in many areas, even cities. Everything seems a bit out of date. The infrastructure of course, but also the generally older models of cars people drive, run-down facades of buildings and streets, people wearing poor people's clothes, etc.

New England is top comfy though and has Europe-vibes

In europe, tax money goes to infrastructure.
In the US, the private companies are responsible for infrastructure, so they do the bare minimum and charge the absolute maximum.

Sure, especially in the designated shitting street department.

You laugh, in 20 years India will surpass US in GDP.

>in europe money goes to refugees
>in the us money goes to private companies
Fixed that for you, eurotrash.

Learn to poo in the loo first.

There is no way India can be fixed in just 20 years.

Not to mention all their social interactions that are pretty messed up, caste system, arranged marriages (parents choosing husbands and wives on websites), etc, etc.

loving this lardass butthurt

loving this eurotrash getting btfo.

Nice non-argument

There's nothing wrong with caste system, US electoral college is basically the same thing. Arranged marriages are the ultimate solution to third wave feminism.

>in my barely 2nd world country paying 8 dollars monthly for 120mbps, no contract

>higher violence than the worst european countries
>worse internet than fucking boratland
>'bout to plunge into civil war over meaningless elections - africa tier

axaxaxaxaxaxa

>REEEE NO U R BTFO REEE
>IMPLYING IM MAD REEE

>Nice non-argument
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I beg to differ.

>mfw 9 euros for 1gbps unlimited

AUSTRALIAN REMOVER

>There's nothing wrong with caste system, US electoral college is basically the same thing
Nigger what are you even talking about

Is there a similar song to teach Americans not to shit in their pants?

People argue that local government regulations are the cause of ISP monopolies. What's the solution? Ban local governments from making laws?

>i get my news from stormfront and infowars

>имликaция, чe нe cмe пo-фъpcт yъpлд oт Aм*pикa

Whether to poo in the loo has nothing to do with the fact that India is the leading rising emergent economic power that will soon eclipse America in its might. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

Shart in mart

but the first 2 are completely factual, nothing to do with Sup Forumstrashism

No.

aми дa ти кaжa, нe cмe, въпpeки чe нe cъм им фeн вce пaк ни нaдминaвaт oт вcякъдe

>the videos of niggers dragging whites out of their cars and setting fire to them and beating them were all fake

produced in large right-wing studios, right?

americucks

Your argument would be valid if you didn't have a channel named Big Black Cock.

т. Бapaк

Nice non augument.

Because the cable companies basically have a monopoly and why would they make it better when they can just not and then charge us more anyway.

Nice non argument.

cъc eднa aмepикaнcкa зaплaтa в бългapия мoжe cигypнo aпapтaмeнт дa cи кyпиш

Americans are spoiled babies with too much money in their pockets. They lack almost every aspect of a civil, educated, intelligent country. Unfortunately they beat us at being able to successfully spread cancerous ideals and simplicistic thoughts in order to brainwash its citizens, and that is ruining the entire world. Regardless, only Americans believe their country is good: people in Europe may be envious of their commodities and their easy-to-get garbage food, but everyone outside of the US knows that their country is a joke and nobody really bear them.

In short, you Americans live in a happy bubble but trust me things are going to change. I will be happily watching your stupid country collapse on itself in the decades to come as I dwell in my well organised European country.

>Americans are spoiled babies with too much money in their pockets. They lack almost every aspect of a civil, educated, intelligent country. Unfortunately they beat us at being able to successfully spread cancerous ideals and simplicistic thoughts in order to brainwash its citizens,

It's called Liberals pandering to Niggers for votes.

We Americans are ashamed of it too.

C eднa aмepикaнcкa зaплaтa в Aмepикa мoжe дa тe зacтpeля бeceн нeгъp
:^)

>my well organised European country.
Salaam my muslim brother

>Americans are spoiled babies with too much money in their pockets

that's just the thing they don't, they're all in massive debts, they just look good on GDP charts so they claim they're all rich

>It's called Liberals pandering to Niggers for votes.
>We Americans are ashamed of it too.

Obama has basically spent 8 years dividng American and making you dumb America fight against yourselves.

lol

Good job electing a nigger to lead your country.

>Obama has basically spent 8 years dividng American and making you dumb America fight against yourselves.
>lol
>Good job electing a nigger to lead your country.

Why the fuck do you think Trump won?

Troll

Obama has set you Americans back by about 50 years. kek

fuck Drumpf and fuck wh*te people

>Obama has basically spent 8 years dividng American and making you dumb America fight against yourselves.

He really was a pretty bad president when you think about it...

The ACA is a cluster fuck that is not financially sustainable and is about to get killed.

Black living standards and education are all actually LOWER relative to whites than before Obama took office.

Black on black crime is through the roof like it's the '80s all over again. Police are rightfully stopping patrolling nigger neighborhoods and letting the animals kill each other...

WTF has your "great nigger president" done for you?

e и тoвa, aмa дaли някoи мaнгaл пo coфия или някoи нeгъp във кaлифopния, нямa гoлямa paзликa

America can set your country back by 1000 years, i.e. turn you into ash.

>Black on black crime is through the roof like it's the '80s all over again. Police are rightfully stopping patrolling nigger neighborhoods and letting the animals kill each other...

good

>The ACA is a cluster fuck that is not financially sustainable and is about to get killed.

Obama's legacy: racial division and a universal health plan that wasn't universal and will last only one term.

but won't

meanwhile we'll continue living in the first world while the US remains second world at best. And most likely descends into the third world as your economy stagnates, your demography becomes majority non-white and China overtakes your industry.

нe e cpaвнимo изoбщo, мaнгycтитe cи знaят мяcтoтo

>be american
>invest billions in your shitty military
>get pwned by ching chings in fishing vessels

and then

>invest even more billions in your shitty military
>have to cry for eurotrash help to invade middle eastern shitholes and serbia successfully
>get your billion dollar super high tech stealth plane shot down by serbian shepherds who then proceed to make grilled pork on its fuselage

REKT

The problem is that they breed even faster to compensate.

Obama was fucking horrible for 8 years. Nearly nothing good happened.

lol

No small secret you ruskies hate Obama and love Republicans so much.

>Black living standards and education are all actually LOWER relative to whites than before Obama took office.

And yet, niggers will automatically vote Democrat without even thinking.

/thread

8 years of Obama led "self entitlement" will do that to a country.

so, should I move from Italy to USA or stay here to cultivare rice with my computer science master?

Why is America always the center of attention?

Is it because we literally own the world and have saved it twice?

Really fires up my neurons.

:puts fingers in ears:

i can't hear you, moon landing moon landing moon landing moon landing

Murica

America is the loudest country.

>America is the loudest country.

And niggers are the loudest people.

YOU don't own anyone and saved dogshit.
Which applies to approximately 98% of the populace.
And that is exactly the problem. You aren't great at all, but have self entitled demands like you were.

Assholes and jocks are always more noticeable and visible because they let everyone know that that they are here and keep reminding you with their shenanigans.

It does not mean you are better than others.

>Assholes and jocks

Bahaha. Someone was bullied in highschool weren't they?

Fucking loser.

15000 Indians die in train accidents every year

You play video games and use Windows unironically.

But you're wrong

I was never bullied, I just observed it from a distance because I looked like a psycho in college.

Bullying is necessary, like a right of passage to help you face real challenges in life.

Being loud and obnoxious just to irritate other people, being a hypocrite and meddling with affairs of others, that is just being an asshole.

I probably know 10x what you know in regards to Linux and anything else relevant on the technology world.

I was also successful at sports in highschool and exclusively use Linux.

>right of passage

are you even reading your own posts?

You're not wrong you just sound like you're 14.

How does Linux protect the coherency of critical data sections?

>I probably know 10x what you know in regards to Linux and anything else relevant on the technology world.

FUCK YOU

YOU WANNA PROVE IT!!!

I'LL HOST A HACK OFF AND FUCK YOU UP ANYDAY.

is this guy serious right now

Of course. How does Linux, a multi-threaded kernel, ensure coherency in critical shared data sections. It's systems programming 101.