Stop using windows

stop using windows

Stop burning churches you edgelord.

Stop living on welfare

no

hahahahah funny joke m8

No.

fine, but you stop using doors

I want to try W10. Redpill me why i shouldn't. I currently use linux.

> (OP)
>I want to try W10. Redpill me why i shouldn't. I currently use linux.
Nothing, use win 10 its a great os

I need it to play LoL

Do you live in America? If not then you definitely shouldn't use it.

Why?

US will always have unlimited warrant to fuck with foreigners, Windows is US government botnet

Fuck off Varg, you hate corporations and believe in right-wing survivalism while posting vlogs on youtube, the irony frustrates me

>built-in malware sending all your info to the government
I don't see why people don't think of this as a global espionage. If you're a local then it won't affect you since you're already here and there's no reason to alienate yourself from your government, but there's also nothing wrong with trying to have some privacy which Windows 10 does not offer.
>inb4 placebo firewalls, hosts parches and enterprise versions
If you have to do this much to try and make an OS semi-functional there's no reason to use it. The fact is lots of Linux distributions work much better OOTB than Windows and some even look better, the only thing they lack is targeted support for some popular software and video games. And since you're probably using Linux (if you're the other user) you most likely don't need Windows.
>inb4 I have nothing to hide
Sure, from your government you definitely don't, but would you be happy if chinks and russians have full access to all your personal accounts and data? There's also the problem of hackers and exploiters sniffing through data and Microsoft made it very easy for them to steal shit from you.

But I'll say this, if the only thing you're going to use it for is video games then there's nothing wrong with that, I use Windows 7 for some games which I didn't want to bother installing through PlayOnLinux. Most popular games are American anyway so it's not like you'll share any information you haven't already shared (example, your game account info). But if you were thinking of using Windows 10 as a development platform I'd suggest using it fully offline.

Meh, Win7 was better. Win10 has gotten a bit less crashy. Windows in general is better at games and its use in business. The pro version has some nice features . I don't know if the enterprise version respects privacy but I doubt it.

Win10 pro does offer virtualization but only a few Linux flavors are supported by the second generation machine. The bit locker supports entire drives but not folders. With some work, I can see how the pro version could be used to create a trusted computing platform for small businesses while the enterprise version probably comes that way out of the box.

no, i cant in to autism

>pajeet detected

Everything Microsoft is shit which is why they attract so many pajeets. But if you have to run Windows, run 7 and remove all the botnet updates.

Win10 is ForeverBotnet shit.

Enterprise versions are really good for managing a ton of devices, automatically pushing updates, etc. I've not used RHEL or Solaris, but I don't think they compete. Having hyper-v ootb is nice, but it only come with pro and up. Windows makes IT easy, because most people already know how to use Windows.

"no"

make me.