youtube.com/watch?v=mpxQaSjQclo
evga.com/thermalmod/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My card.

My soul.

he isnt all zipped up though

the zip is clearly open, allowing him to look through

That makes no sense at all.
EVGA cards had issues because there was nothing to conduct the heat between the VRMs and the heatsink.

Turns out that actually wasn't true

youtube.com/watch?v=mpxQaSjQclo

It was a manufacturing defect in some EVGA cards

If it's true there's no way it's going to be a secret for very long.
Just wait a few months and if you hear about lawsuits, product recalls and free replacements then you'll know it's true.

Literally no one is talking about this. It just sounds like some autistic pajeet user going full sour grapes.

Feels good, man.

>samsung
>1070
Does not compute

It's true. It's the ONLY reason why EVGA is giving everyone free thermal mods.

evga.com/thermalmod/

t. Pajeet

You stupid fuck.

Many companies buy their chipsets from Samsung. You can find Samsung chipsets in tons of places from video cards to motherboards and much more. It won't be far fetched to find them in EVGA cards.

Why are people so stupid? Why not just go for the best performing card out there? as in GTX 1080 or Titan X(P). They have to guarantee best performance and no issues for their flagship cards.

Just checked my card, I have Samsung chips, feels good man.

OP's pic is made up bs, you doofus.

kek, This shit is like the 970 all over again.

I almost bought a 1070 yesterday but decided to wait for cyber monday

If they're all broken should I just wait?

Looks like AMD will have zero competition this generation except from fanboys :^)

They're trying to fake reality by making you succumb to social pressure. Making you fake that you don't see the truth. This is how dictatorships work

>taking seriously a post on Sup Forums
Are you fucking retarded, friend?
Take a look at

Is it a big deal to have a 1050 ti with micron memory? I imagine the 1050 isn't pushing it nearly as hard so I don't imagine there'd be an issue.