It's a louis complains about apple episode

>it's a louis complains about apple episode

Why is this guy so mad with Apple?

autism

Hes not mad, you're just dumb.

Apple sells shitty hardware in an aesthetically pleasing package to make as much money as possible rather than caring for the army of toddlers it has created.
>muh capitalism
I know, and honestly I love that these fuckheads waste their money and get drained by a megacorp just so they can go on facebook with a 2k computer.

Apple warranties/applecare are a complete joke and a waste of money as well. If your mobo shits the bed (under warranty) there's a $750 USD fee to 'repair' it, which doesn't include data recovery. Keep in mind that while most people who aren't entirely retarded and actually know how to use a computer can recover their own shit, mactoddlers and babbysfirstcomputer 'professionals' will lose all their shit and cry to a company that could lose their entire countries business and still be financially stable.

Apple sux cuz they're heartless, and Louis hates them because they breed stupidity in the technology world (among other reasons)

because he has to fix them for a living

They're rich so they don't care how they waste their money.

I see drug dealers and welfare rats buying this shit too

Weres his stomach

what's his background? he looks georgian

Apple keeps making it harder to repair their stuff, and he's too much of a lazy retard to keep up.

>(((ROSSMAN)))
Gee, I wonder.

Oh Jewish

Go away, Louis

I think he said his parents were Italian.

Makes sense. For some reason he looks like an average Georgian guy to me

it's a normal German name, retard

thanks for the giggle op

1)poor
2) need to work for people how have money to buy the best tech
3) see this every day

I really feel sad for the guy

I can't fucking understand why is he doing this to himself.
Apple isn't going to change. It will continue to sell bullshit stuff and people will buy it. Why is he revolving his whole career into something he hates, constantly ranting and bitching at his job?

He doesn't just repair Apple stuff...

He does seem to disproportionately fix their stuff though.

because they're going down the shitter in terms of quality, usability amongst other things

Whose bright idea was it to remove ALL usable ports so that you have to buy dongles to use any of it?

In 5 years won't everything be using the USB-C though? Apple is just a little early.

In 5 years Apple will have already switched to something else no one uses.

Its been 6 years since apple started using thunderbolt and still nothing uses it wide spread.

It'll happen to USB C since nothing supports the legacy devices like USB1, 2, 3...

Because people's Apple care has run out or they don't want to lose their data when they get it fixed by them. Also fixing Apple stuff is generally harder due to their stupid design

I chuckled

Does this guys cock come out of his belly button? Wtf

Because it's clickbait and advertisers pay him for viewers.

Ye-he-he-hes.

He actually loves Apple, without their expensive laptops constantly being broken by idiots, he wouldn't have a business.

He's mostly complaining his ass off because even though he makes bank off apple customers, Apple over the years is making it harder and harder to access repair information and tools to make shit easy. It's even fucking worse if you work on fixing iphones. It has little to do with design, repair shops are completely OK with fixing shit, as long as they have easy and cheap access to information/tools to do so.

Jewish Manlet also get a lot of support from the community because hating on applel is popular.