Who looked at the current font rendering in Windows 10 and thought to themselves

Who looked at the current font rendering in Windows 10 and thought to themselves
>this is ok
?

Other urls found in this thread:

mactype.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as if linux users can complain about font rendering being shit

Winders font rendering is insanely better than Lunix font rendering.

Trying to do better would almost certainly introduce some new extreme security exploits if cleartype is any indicator.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Nah man, I use MacType.

Jesus christ kid, that's fucking garbage, I think you just gave me eye cancer

Post yours.

no.

>MacType.
This did absolutely nothing to fix the fonts on my machine. Any other suggestions?

Try other profiles or make your own. You can tweak pretty much every parameter.

Some Pajeet probably.

what's the problem? fonts looks slim and clean unlike linux and mac where everything looks bolded

Enable ClearType

/thread

HiDPI font rendering fixes everything.

>your font rendering is shit
>lol, just buy a 4k screen

LOL!

Then you have no right to complain.

sure I do, your font rendering is garbage I can tell with my own eyes lol

>le epic maymay XDDDDD
This is a 18+ site, please go back to 9gag

>WordPad
kys

Paint actually.

Your font rendering is vomit-inducingly shit and you should kill yourself for even thinking that ugly mess is any good. And don't even bother responding to my post you piece of garbage.

I too like to rape my eyes.

top fucking kek

God tier. Wincucks will never know

no probs here

mactype.net/

How do you determine the quality of rendering on 1366x768? You need at least a 1080p monitor to avoid eye cancer.

It looks too blurry, made my eyes water, but it still looks better than Windows tbqh

LOLZ!

Looks like the print from one of those old dot matrix printers. Like nigger knives to the eyes.

OP is the fag once again. there literally is no probelm

You people need to get your eyes checked. These look disgusting and pixelated as fuck. Only MacOS has smooth and clean rendered fonts.