What is Sup Forums wearing?

What is Sup Forums wearing?

gtfo aiden

Would you say Sup Forums is a cargo cult?

Cargo shorts and a t-shirt.

I'm married and have a kid so function/ease of cleaning is priority.

Dickies

>not wearing basketball shorts and a t shirt to work

>tfw you change into business casual because you were just using the gym

>married
what is that?

>mfw I have no face

>What is Sup Forums wearing?
Not much, lately my weight has ballooned up to 250lbs, so nothing fits me anymore.

I eat because I'm sad. I'm sad because I hate myself. I hate myself because I'm fat and I used to be attractive. So I eat more to soothe the pain.

I wish I was dead

2 pairs of socks and a pair of DC's
a pair of sweatpants with a pair of jeans over it
long sleeve tshirt
a regular hoody and an extra large hoody I got from a careers fair.

Poor college student who can't afford heating. So cold.

BANE?

Striped kneesocks.

You can always kill your self (not yourself)

Underrated

nothing

you apparently don't have a job, so find a park and take a walk every day. you'll be amazed at how actually getting off your ass for less than an hour a day will make you closer to /fit/

this of course necessitates buying clothes that won't explode when you try to put them on

No.

>a pair of sweatpants with a pair of jeans over it
How does this work, shouldn't it be the other way around? Must be big fuckin jeans

I can confirm that.
I used to feel terrible until I started walking daily.
Even just 30-60 minutes of fast walking makes a huge difference. Then I started swimming.

What helped me to get started was not comparing myself to others.
There will always be marathon runners or olympic weight lifters. IGNORE THEM.
Compete against yourself only.

I wish I had the courage. But I don't.

I used to be 190 lbs for a while. I lost weight - well, mainly I starved myself because I used to be anorexic as a teen, so it was just falling back to old habits. But it worked, and I kept the weight off for a year.
But then my father died and everything fell apart, and I couldn't control myself anymore. I literally went mad with grief, and by the time I came to my senses I've already gained back all my weight and then some.

If you keep a schedule, mark out some time to take a walk around your neighborhood

If you don't, set a recurring reminder on your phone

Shit works, and you'll have an easier time sleeping too

Nothing at all :3

I occasionally wear cargo pants because they're cozy but most of the time I prioritize dressing like an adult.

Are you an adult?

Then *everything* you wear is "dressing like an adult"

Stop repeating the memes about what you're not allowed to like and those memes die.

Nothing to hide
Nothing to wear

Work boots, black dickies, black t shirt with a flannel shirt over it and a red trucker hat, pic related,
t. Redneck

>blurring out your keys

Tinfoil hat/10

nigger pls, FiiO X1 or X3 are clearly the official Sup Forums music devices. I've had these Chinkplayers for 3 years now and I can confirm that they are GOAT

I used to wear basketball shorts when I was 12 and I felt like a wigger

top kek

underrated post

>implying you need to use military grade clothing to protect yourself

Savage

Are you me? Let's shoot each other at the same time.

It's a tad uncomfortable but the sweat pants are much tighter than the jeans, not a hope of them fitting over the jeans