If you could remove one person from open source who would it be and why would it be Lennart?

If you could remove one person from open source who would it be and why would it be Lennart?

I'd remove OP.

remove kevin

RMS

Bah, Lennart's fun. He's the perfect foil for hijinks. He's always so serious.

I never understood why you faggots hate progress in the Linux community.

>systemD comes out
A bunch of fat neckbeards start crying and shitposting

>Solus starts getting popular
A bunch of fat neckbeards start crying and shitposting

Absolutely pathetic.

>hate progress
>muh change is good by default faggotry

Maybe because their distro of choice adopted this shit and they didn't wanted it?

It's not progress it's just alternative may be better, may be not. It's opinion thing. Linux is about choice.

i would remove systemD, Lennart is okay, PulseAudio is an excellent front end for alsa drivers made by him, so i would put lennart to work on gui apps like video players, music mixing apps that professional musicans can use to record and mix tracks of music to master songs with, he is a good software developer, but like all geniuses they are only human and make mistakes and i think systemD is a huge mistake, why fix something that is not broken, and the old init.d system works fine same with slackware's rc.xxx bsd style init system it works great too and both of those systems are easy to understand and edit to modify and they do their job and stay out of the way,

It's not just changes, it's improvement. init systems were garbage and needed to be rewrite, noone had the balls to do it then, deal with what's is out now you lazy ass or stay in your prehistorical era and used outdated and insecure softwares.

>init systems were garbage and needed to be rewrite, noone had the balls to do it then, deal with what's is out now you lazy ass or stay in your prehistorical era and used outdated and insecure softwares.

do you know that linux has gone through 2 init systems this century

Because he is cancer and added nothing really important to the ecosystem.

sysmted and PulseAudio would be much better at good hands

You people want Linux to be more popular but are against shit like systemD when it's exactly what Linux needs to become popular. You might understand sysV init, but systemd is much easier to use for an infrequent or non-poweruser.

Most criticism is about various little bugs but those will get fixed. When wayland takes over from xorg you babies are going to be crying about it, forgetting what exactly it brings to the table. It will have bugs too but those bugs will get fixed.

Ok, there were many problems, yes. But many of the "features" are superfluous and break unnecessary shit fo no reason.

I've honestly never had an issue with systemD before.

I use Solus and Ubuntu mate and both work flawlessly.

Systemd is better in every way to sysvinit though. Fuck that mess.

There were already a dozen alternatives.
Some were even made by people that actually know what they're doing.

PulseAudio already is in other hands.
That's why it isn't as terribly buggy anymore.
Someone actually fixed the bugs instead of shifting to blame to everything else.

>sysvinit
>mess

How in the fuck would systemd make Linux more popular?
Your grandma will never even touch the init system

how does this pic never get old

I'd remove OP without any doubt

i crack up every time i see this pic
does anyone have the wojak/pepe version

It would be Len.. oh.

How did you know?

>This thread again
LOL I love how Sup Forums babbies keep shitposting against systemd with ZERO valid arguments.

Don't like it? Use some obscure useless distro or fork off.
Or get the fuck out of LInux completely and use BSD

Give me one good reason why I should remove systemd from my distro

>Protip
You just can't

it will free up enough space for a few more pictures of your waifu

>waifu
Makes sense, only autistic tech illiterate weaboos would hate on systemD.

Systemd is my waifu