What programming language to dive in?

I've already learned a good bit of programming language an jumped back and forth around a variety of languages (C, lua, Rust, Haskell, Python, Ruby, C#, Go, JS, Java) to get their concepts and improve my own way of thinking. Now I just need to choose one to dive and learn the how to use the core functions. It just needs to be future proof, multi-platform and exclude the needs to use FFI to make a decent web server. Which one does /g recommend?
(side note: next year I'll start the university)

Assembly

More useful to find an area of interest and learn the language commonly used.

C++

You are going to get a lot of replies of what other user's favs are, just go with what you like the most.

My vote: C

OP here, I'm interested in sucking lots of black cock and taking it in the ass for free. What language is commonly used for that?

Whatever your mom's using

underrated

I you're interested in beginner lowlevel programming Rust is probably better than C or C++ desu. The community is nicer too and they'll help you individually over irc.

If you're not interested in low level programming python is prolly the best choice.

Kill yourself, you samefagging fucktard.

>two people (now three) agreed that I'm a little useless faggot
>bwaaah samefagging bwaaah

Do whatever gets you excited. In the long run that's what will work.

If unsure, you can't go wrong with C and/or C++. You can go with JavaScript, but that's going to take you down a very different path, choose wisely because it's difficult to hop from one industry to the other (although not impossible, I did it).

>samefagging

Haskell

Swift

Go

/thread

Why is Rust better than C/++?
Really interested, I know nothing about Rust.
I'd guess Rust doesn't have compilers for all the platforms C does?

Yeah, that's what he typed, retard. Congratulations on learning how to quote and good luck in the special olympics.

samefagging

My main focus will be on the server-side during research (distributed systems). From those I really like Go and Haskell, but the job offer will not be high as C or C++. Is worth to jump out of the C/C++/Java become really good on some language that is not that mainstream?

The better tooling alone makes it better than C or C++ for learning because you don't have to learn a bunch of irrelevant details to compile a program.

But also Rust enforces memory safety at compile time, which means the learner picks up less bad habits and has to deal with fewer bugs

Rust uses the LLVM backend which means it (theoretically) runs on any platform clang runs on.

>It just needs to be future proof, multi-platform and exclude the needs to use FFI to make a decent web server.
aka everything goes
/thread

go for java, it's great
best programming language
multi-platform, efficient, easy to use

>Java
>a language without unsigned integers
>great
topkek

turing

No, you...