I caught a pooinloo being naughty

Alright, I know one of you pajeets did this, but why? Why would you be so desperate to pretend to be someone else and rip their video then copy what they said almost verbatim? Why are pajeets so damn weird?

Original: youtube.com/watch?v=vh-TdgfSNLs

Pajeet: youtube.com/watch?v=eY1fxHO0krU

No one cares. Fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

>connect controller
>speaker blows up
it just werks

rude

Looks like we found him.

Lmao

Sounds like you have some unlooed poo to work on m8.

That's what Pajeets do. I once watched one video where a Pajeet was copying Linus down to his mannerisms. Monkey see monkey do.

>Dell customer services agent gone rouge

kek wtf pajeet
someone report this

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Sounds like you have shit for brains, retard. Kill yourself.

Sounds like you have shit for tarmac.

>using usb ports kills wifi
>using windows kills sound hardware
is this the worst mbp yet?

What's that SSD thing?

>poojeet
>white hands show in video
AYYYY LMAO
Should have run some poo filter on them.

You dun jeet'd

/Thread

thats the thing, he just used the original video clip and dubbed it

>run windows
>blow up usb and speakers

Jesus, what else is wrong with the god damn Memebar Book?

Also: dongles.

>pajeet copies video because he can't afford mbp
>pajeet sounds like a scammer on the phone: "you have very serious problem with macbooook pro"
>pajeet shits youtube like he shits the street

Can we deport all Pajeets and then ban them from US web sites?

dont ever change on me, Sup Forums

POO CONFIRMED
STREET SMELL >9,000
PAJEET BTFO

Absolutely. You have to go back to early PPC PowerBooks with exploding batteries to find something worse.

why are people still buying macbooks?

Reputation. They were fucking awesome before this shit update.

It's weird. I don't judge by race, nation and generally I find generalizing like a poor approach but COME ON indians are so clearly not human on the same level as the rest of us. They're artless (bollywood is a caricature of proper storytelling media), they're unempathic, and they're dirty. Their religions entirely lack some aspects of humanity, and even those gifted with good education do very basic, uninspired work.
They're also unrefined, while we in the rest of the world learn to put a layer of abstraction between communication and our feelings, an indian will be deeply offebded if you make fun of gandhi or their mom, like children.
God damn pajeets
Sorry for the aside.

If you follow the URL there it's actually about wind speeds or some weather shit.

millions of these ugly niggers snuck into the US under the H1 visa

>Buy a mbp
>Installs windows on it
>pic

Hopefully Trump will deport them then nuke them so they stop shitting up the interwebs. That video was one of the most retarded things I've seen in a while.

samefag

>"mekbok prRrRrRooh"

kek

>>Buy a mbp
>>pic
Fixed.

>Nuke India
>gorillions of poo particles get released into the air and are mixed with radiation
>Earth smells of irradiated poo for the next 2000 years

Theyre shitting on the streets as a defense mechanism, user.

What superpoower by 2020? Are they doing their space program shit to find a designated planet to send feces to?

What is this from?

First time I saw it I thought it was just sperg-rage but I've seen it many more times since then, so it has to be pasta or something.