/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

it's over, the PTH master race has officially won
#BuildTheWall

Old thread: →
Not sure what private trackers are all about?

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

WIKI : wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

/ptg/ Guide (not official) : gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>People may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned.

first for fuck curries

nth for "how the fuck was I supposed to know that there was freeleech on xanax?"

3rd for "LUL ALREADY COPYING PTH"

xnth for autistic cancer memes!

>go to xanax
>download mp3
>convert to flac
>??????
>profit

curry detected

>thinking anyone will download your shitty flacs

like i said here.
kys faggot

what a badass

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

nothing wrong with that, FLAC is for autistic people anyway, they would never notice if there wasn't a way to see the spectrum.

Already did, and with some very popular albums

>m-m-muh memes!
cancer faggot detected

>not having enough good ear and equip to notice the difference
Ehy Rakeesh, how you doin'?

>all the trackers with an obvious sign-up process I try are completely dead
fug, I just want a decent general tracker to get into the game with. Seems like all I can do right now is build ratio on apollo and wait for tl to open up again.

>tfw miss out on the good trackers because I've always had less than 50KBps upload and knew better than to bother
>tfw acquired gb synchronous internet
>tfw can't get into trackers because I missed out
PTH said they'll be "vetting new members" soon which I assume means "must be turboautist rank 3 on 2 other trackers that also only accept people from other trackers who reached turboautist rank 3."
Any good trackers that allow people without ratio proof through an interview or vetting process or something? Lemme inna irc chat and I'll sweet talk any motherfucker into letting me in if there's any chance at all at getting in without ratio proof. I rolled all my points in CHA motherfuckers I don't follow the chargen rules.

hello xanax

shoulda joined xnx b4 they closed open reg :*).

just join rutracker if you dont care about that shit.

So far the PTH staff admitted to:
- Cheating on xanax
- Opening multiple accounts on xanax
- Transcoding and seeding mp3s as flacs on xanax

Daily reminder to weed out this cancer

nothing personnel, kid. That's how you win wars.

fabricated

>admins trolling pajeets

Are PTH staff /ourguys/?

>he downloads for ratio
As expected of a whatcuck
Also, why are you so poor you have to care about some measly 100 gb? I mean, 100 gb of storage are less than dollars nowadays, that's literally pocket change
How poor are you? Or are you just retarded? Or some curry pajeet who's main computer is a laptop with limited storage?
>hearing with your eyes
Full retarded
Also, you can easily remove coarse encoding and the cutoff filter when encoding MP3's, and it's easy to fake a 100% log that has always been meaningless
Meanwhile non retards actually know how to verify rips
>implying all the current staff on every tracker doesn't do shit like this

>believing anything someone posts on Sup Forums

i mean, pth staff are faggots, like waffles staff was. but i doubt they'll do this shit.

ya don't say

I knew it!

>filter pajeet, raheesh, indian, india, curry
>suddenly thread isn't cancer

really makes you think

hello xanax
enjoy your desi.cd rejects and your transcodes

>/ptg/ is slowly realizing that xnx is cürry af

>user on ptg be secret staff

I got the documents to prove it

>not liking memes

>/ptg/ is slowly becoming the curry

how did the find out about xanax though...

let the memers meme my man!

they probably didnt pass the what.cd interview, so they just live life being bitter. they probably didnt even know about bitrates before stumbling upon this thread.

Do you guys think I will get banned from PTH if I request an invite now without having any music to upload?

>he's from india

>floating giant finger in the air crashing down like a meteor
>street sign

>build ratio on apollo
I feel smug that a nufag shitter like me got into exclusive designated territory before the people who deserved it more than me :^)

>mfw uploading youtube rips converted to FLAC
Enjoy Pajeet

daily reminder PTH is a honey pot created to catch wcd uplodaers

Yes, they're cabal rejects and are enforcing a ban if you haven't uploaded policy
By the time you get the invite the freeleech will have ended and you won't make any ratio if you have nothing to upload

YOU FUCKERS JUST DON'T GET IT!!

PTH:
MOST WHAT.CD USERS WERE NOT ON HDB OR PTP TM=> MEANING PTH WILL NOT EVEN GATHER 10% WHAT.CD USERS

XCANCER.RIP
HAS OPEN SIGN(which was what.cd's strategy after oink, so good job on that) their user limit should be set to 200k so they can gather the 140k what users and then filter the scum. THE PROBLEM WITH XCANCER IS THAT IT'S NOT AS HIGH STANDARDS AND PROFESSIONALLY RUN AS WHAT.CD, IT'S CURRY TRASH

WAFFLES
THE ONLY ONE THAT DESERVES TO BE TOP MUSIC TRACKER :HAS A BASE OF 250K TORRENTS AND 800K SEEDS,76K MEMBERS, HAS REPUTATION+OINK LEGACY+IS TRUSTWORTHY/NOT HONEYPOT, HAS HIGH QUALITY MUSIC STANDARDS(WAFFLE IRONS ETC), WAS USED AS A BACKUP BY WHAT.CD MEMBERS

JUST WAIT FOR WAFFLES!!! AND MAYBE IN TIME, AFTER THEY GATHER SOME FUNDS+WITH THE HELP OF WHAT MEMBERS, MAYBE THEY'LL COME UP WITH A BETTER FRONT+BACK END

who here joined a time-based private tracker and put his upload speed to 2KB/s?

any eta on NoS? It's been down all day

Yeah and I bet all the idiots on reddit not knowing what 320, v0, v2 and transcoding means are f a b r i c a t e d

nos.rip

>just wait for a tracker that died
>and had to get shekels surfing the what.cd refugees wave
kys

Waffles will never reopen, the staff are frightened of being hunted down.

Daily reminder that PTH is following Trump's plan.

They're making music great again. They're building a wall to keep brown people out. Xanax is letting brown people run free and is even letting them vote (!!!)

Waffles needs to seriously fix their shit, and they're going to be outdone by PTH and XnX by next week unless they come back in the few next days
Also PTH and XnX already outdid the shit out of them by using Gazelle
Specially this It's dead Jim
Most of that was obvious shitposting

good. I hope the userlimit is 35,000 at most. more than that and the feds start sniffing around.

>waffles
top kek, the bad thing about waffles wasn't only its community, but its autistic staff who deluded themselves with faux-elitism .

i mean, pth will probably follow the same route that waffles ended up in. a shame really, they will only have that faux-elitism to blame.

dw user its just a ddos well pull threw

waffles continuously said it has no capacity nor ambition to take over what. there's a reason they went hiding

>invited to pth from emp staff forum

lmao

>Most of that was obvious shitposting

daily reminder that pth kkk trolls are trying to smear trump and regular trackers

dey high in da chain

>leddit reaction images
This is why /ptg/ is so shit and why both XnX and PTH are doomed from the start

You need members to grow.

hi guys im here from /r/trackers they always say /ptg/ is so zany and the mods aren't nazis how are you guys doing

>PTP tracker still down

the top 10 is quite something

What's the best route into PTH?

I'm on AHD and EMP

Waffles will be a torrent graveyard IF, and it's a big if, it ever managed to come back online. Plus the reason it was abandoned for the most part anyway is because of its user end which they have already said is staying that way.

PTH is already creating huge buzz and will open up to the entry level (typically power user) invite forums on each legit tracker. It's not staying at PTP TM+ or HDB year+. It's the place to be.

>i mean, pth will probably follow the same route that waffles
this

Trump is for allowing people in if they go through the PROPER CHANNELS. There will be a BIG WALL and a BIG DOOR in it for people of value to enter.

Hillary wanted to just let everyone in until a proper vetting process was created. Trump wants a proper vetting process to be created before letting more people in. Which one sounds more like PTH?

emp -> FLS -> MOD

>Also PTH and XnX already outdid the shit out of them by using Gazelle
When they go over 250k torrents and 800k seeds then talk.

AHD HD-Maniac -> PTH

>ITT pth users butthurt because pth can't keep up with Apollo

keep raging boys, those tears are sweet

Is the Salinger book allowed on Xanax?
Because if someone upped it and sent screenshots to the Salinger Estate lawyers...

Cabal incompetence knows no bounds user
>it ever managed to come back online
The donation drive has a lot of telltale signs that they're doing a last cashgrab
>When they go over 250k torrents and 800k seeds then talk.
At this rate by the next weekend they will have that and quite more
And you're assuming waffles would come back with 800k seeds after 3 months of being down

>said it has no capacity nor ambition
But they will. I have 7 invites ready to use and didn't even had much activity. There will be invites if no open sign + ppl that used it as a backup will upload there, waffles, has 76k members btw.

>tfw fell for the HD4Free meme

>PTH is already creating huge buzz
it is literally cancer

all what users are on xnx

free the pajeet

>Waffles will be a torrent graveyard IF
waffles went down b4 and was NEVER a torrent graveyard, I would worry about Xshit and Pth retention.

>all what users are on xnx
>20k accounts and about 15k real users if not less

Damn that looks like someone I used to know

How do I into better trackers? I had my what.cd account for ages. I have a waffles account, IPT, sceneaccess, emp. I have about 30tb uploaded on sceneaccess, and 15tb on IPT.

/ptg/ political analyst

recount

top kek, last i looked it was uploaded, and reported.

report msg was something kekky like
>this shouldnt be allowed here, xnx staff need to make a decision!!!

i was going to upload microsoft coffee, but was too lazy.

Waffles has been down for months before? When?

Hello Xanax

you have to go back

the billion curry trancodes will be cleaned up right guys

Trust me Xnxx is the next WCD

fucking elitist PTH users fuck off

Having friends :^)

>At this rate by the next weekend
We'll see...

Gupta

no sallinger is the only specifically banned thing so far.

You.
[spoiler]buy a seedbox, snatch new torrents and seed right away, get enough upload and start uploading shitty torrents. climb the user classes and get to the invite section on the forums of those sites[/spoiler]

trolling, hacking, cheating, PTH still comes up second by far

sweeet

>unironically using ipt
taxi to ----> xanax

what had 140k users

fk, forgot spoiler tags arent enabled on Sup Forums

>To everyone who made all these years at What so great and is going to continue the legacy at Xanax: I love you.

Well I mean, that's why I want to get into better trackers. I was using torrent-damage as my general tracker until it got shut down.

Xanax, owner riza zeki, Keep donating
It has .rip for a reason