Social Media

What do you use and why?

Snapchat. I only have like 20 people on there and I only rarely send snaps to like 2 of them, but I do look through stories.

none, because I'm not a socially-anxious twat and prefer to interact with people in person

out of these only twitter to see my furfags

None

How are you so stupid you didn't even see the syntactic irony in this post?

Facebook to check music and events around my city. I don't have friends

Skype, I talk to some people from other countries.

That's it.

joke's on you, I was merely pretending to be retarded ;_;

[$p0!L3R]me too[/$p0!L3R]

Sup Forums.

All of them.

This. I've never used any of the mainstream social media sites, but I'm sure it's shitposting nonetheless.

Sup Forums and Reddit.

>Facebook
don't logon often but if i do it's in a separate browser. is not installed on my phone. never make posts so it's really just for family members to stay in touch using messenger
>Snapchat
used exclusively for shitposting within a small group of friends
>Twitter
use this to follow space missions occasionally. also only logon when needed.
>YouTube
big time wast. trying to switch to following channels using rss and youtube-dl but i usually end up using the site.
>Twitch
have an account but haven't logged on in ages since i've given up computer games

The autism, Keith. Stop it.

Facebook just to have one and it may be useful going into college (although nearing the end of my first semester I haven't really used it.)
Instagram, use it all the time.
Snapchat, use this the most.
Twitter, barely use it but it's there.
Discord, does this count? Use this for my close group of friends.
Skype, said group of friends used to use this but moved to Discord about a year ago. Keep it around just in case.

I used to be against social media b/c privacy, but I've come to realize that these companies already know practically everything about me anyway, so the only entities to keep my data away from are shady advertising companies (even then, Google sells my info to them so eh.)
I still don't share a lot of my info like I see many of my peers doing, but I do like to stay connected to friends that move away, family, etc.

finally a sane person

Cuck,

the lainposter is the sane one, how ironic

here's your (You)

I used to have a placeholder Instagram with like 20 followers just to pad out my name on Google search so employers and others wouldn't think I'm some loser nobody (which I am), but that disappeared from the engine one day.

I _have_ a facebook but don't use it. I came back recently and my friends do nothing but post retarded memes and whine about Trump. I don't regret not using it.

Also have a twitter account but that's more just to follow some people I like, like Lewis Black and Steven Wilson and such.

decisive bump

That one