Exclusive question to 90s kid || oldfags

There was this fucking CD which had many (PC-98?) games. Lengthy list with blue background. Most the games were Japanese. Examples: 1942, Bomberman, one game which character falls inside a toilet and flies on it shooting literal shit at stuff, female wrestling game where at each victory you get some clothes off till you end up fighting nude etc...

Can anyone provide a sauce on this? any name or link is highly appreciated.
My last resort was digging through here:
archive.org/details/cdbbsarchive?sort=-downloads

Pic related era, did the sauce for this 1 just 4u. Source code for Unix, Dos, and other stuff.

No idea OP but I'll bump

Thanks, friend.

Bump for goosebumps.

I remember this CD. That's all the info I have, so sorry OP.

No problem, friendo. You tried. Here's a RAT coming up your way. My gift to you.

Jk.

Seriously though people this is urgent I won't be able to bump for long. My phone is 7%, power is off and I'm in hell itself that is Syria. I just want to indulge myself to fulfill a nostalgic need lol

What the fuck are you doing in Syria?!

Circumstances. College. Finances. And the fact that savages outside are ruining everything for the rest us.

How long are you staying?

Also, do you have a DSLR camera and want to make a little money?

Serious question, nothing shady tho.

There were multiple, i vaguely remember having 200 in one CD's with games for children/puzzle etc...

Okay I looked that up. Don't have it but not much of a photographer. Why do you ask?

And probably until I/siblings graduate.

Name? And CD I'm talking about wasn't family safe as you can probably guess from my first post. It was like an emu maybe.

If you had one I'd ask you to photograph rocks and stuff for me for money. Oh well.

Rocks? Lol.

I mean I do have > 18MP camera on this 4% charged phone lol if you're serious and if I can get a DSLR camera then I wouldn't mind.

But if your intent is anything beyond artistic/humanitarian then I want no part in that. The only way to lower your chances of being intentionally killed here is to be neutral in terms of politics (but all sides oppose terrorists anyways).

If the above rule is not breached then why the hell not.

Man, I remember buying these small magazines full of MSDOS games in the early 2000s. That shit was neat. I was always popping in those discs and having trouble with my computer.

Giving this a try.
But hey it was worth it. Those troubles made you learn stuff about computers, right?

Phone camera won't do I'm afraid, too small sensor. DSLR, ideally with a medium/full format sensor and prime lens would be best. The purpose is for commercial use, so nothing politically motivated. I don't know how realistic it is to expect someone to move around in over there with an expensive camera though?

Well as long as I'm not taking photos of government soldiers then we're good. They don't like that. (I'm in an area where there are only gov army)

But as you may assume I can't move around a lot outside this area, only inside the city. We're surrounded by opposition army and terrorists and god knows what else.

Commercial use sounds great. What specifically?

What's the model of the DSLR camera, and how much would it be for me? 2% lol

If you're REALLY serious and don't wanna discolse info about the commercial use then we can talk somewhere else.

If you can't move outside the city, then the use for me is limited. I need natural rocks and rock formations. I won't reveal my use, except that it's related to visual effects and CGI. If you don't have the gear already there is no point, it's a costly investment. I'm serious, but I don't see it working out to be honest. I could pay you like 10-20 bucks for an image set, so unless you had the gear and easy access to desert rocks..

There are rocks and dessert rocks but don't expect the place to be The Great Sahara lol

Syria is not your typical Arab country depicted in movies.

I'll check with my photographer friends and see if it's feasible to find good rocks. So I wouldn't say something I can't deliver/buy the damn cam for nothing.

Suppose you know how hashing works? Type up some gibberish and hash it with SHA-256 and post the hash here. Contact me via
throwaway.commercial.cam.g at gee mail dot com

Also screenshot of "(You)'s" for later.
This is just to prove each other identities.

SHA-256: 2108a0e ba59c5a77745232 3a930a36f4218bd 81c45321 d5996cd2f 55b5 0884ae

Spaces added because spamfilter

I'll send you an email.

Good news power is back, I can try this thing now.

Bad news...
>TFW it unsurprisingly requires an old 32-bit Windows.
Off we go.

I really hope this is the one, but when I mentioned blue background I meant the game chooser after you run the exe.

weirdest thread on Sup Forums so far
Lets get this man a dslr sent to syria for fucks sake

OP here, lol thanks. If this works out and the guy wouldn't include paying for the camera in the deal then we can fundraise one because I'm not sure you can send one.

Jk though lol nobody has to do anything they don't want.

>MFW captcha had "Panasonic" word in it
>it's even legacy captcha
>one thread saying "don't use Google Apps"
>My boi you're on an imageboard making network requests to Google willy nilly
>MFW in college we Datamine stuff
>on the Internet Google Datamine us : (