How does Sup Forums feel about sticker bombing laptops?

How does Sup Forums feel about sticker bombing laptops?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/M5kaT4B0
pastebin.com/GTnzdUaF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pure unfiltered autism. I immediately think less of someone if they have stickers on their laptop.

Omg did you set a sticker bomb off? Rad.

I guess it would prevent it from getting scratched

No point for the outside, I have a 13" rMBP and after 2 years my sweat has begun to dissolve the anodizing and corrode the top cover. I dont have any scratches on the exterior of the machine, yet my right wrist rest is beginning to look like I wore a watch

Every single one of those is gay as fuck. I hate that person.

No one cares what you think because you're pathetic and petty.

this

Only people who do this are nu-males and females. They are slightly above the people who glue fake gems onto their phone.

It looks retarded unless you get stickers without borders and ones that aren't brand logos

absolute nigger tier

>hey everybody my tech looks like some commercialized piece of shit out of idiocracy!

Go fuck yourself with your Mac, but what a remarkable work !

Holy fuck how sweaty are you? I've had a macbook air for 3.5 years and it looks basically new

>thinking less about someone because they make their tech more individual
>propably spent 10 hours configuring Loonix to his liking

Autism my old friend, we meet again.

>Sticker Bomb
le 2011 MacBook maymay

I don't think its that bad and it can look cool if you choose Stickers with matching Colors, but just putting whatever stickrs you can find and slapping them on your Laptop Looks shit.

I put loads of stickers on my thinkpad. Makes for decent conversation, they're all stickers from local companies.

Might as well make dreary, grey laptops a fashion piece. Never put on dumb Nike or Adidas shit, they should always be unique and tech related.

>le snowflake

Any good websites to buy stickers?

where is Lain

pastebin.com/M5kaT4B0
pastebin.com/GTnzdUaF

they added more?
wtf...

redbubble

I need those /jp/ stickers.

i glue real gems on my phone and macbook, stay mad poornig

This, pretty much
>
>>propably spent 10 hours configuring Loonix to his liking

Could be done for functionality, very rarely are stickers used to make a laptop more functional, whereas customizing config files is very often done to improve functionality.

Kinda embarrassing. Less so than having a cringey anime wallpaper, but still pretty embarrassing. One or two stickers is fine, but having loads of them, nah.

my worst nightmare would be using my laptop somewhere and have someone strike up a conversation about some band or some cartoon or some distro, why the fuck would I broadcast interests in public?

literally crying rn

>ABSOLUTELY HAS TO leave that Apple uncovered
it's a sign of taking black dick

The iphone cases are funnier.
People actively berate case companies for making a good case that hides the apple logo, which implies they only bought the phone to show off the logo.

It depends on the stickers honestly.