/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

it's over, the PTH master race has officially won
we are building the wall

Old thread: Not sure what private trackers are all about?

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

WIKI : wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

/ptg/ Guide (not official) : gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>People may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVi_NMz2emA
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?torrentid=85798
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?torrentid=87720
youtube.com/watch?v=-b01QltUt-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not gonna nig someone's library card, and the only library in my town that's not a school needs a pin.

pussy

>LaserEyess has over 1TB uploaded

send all invites to [email protected]

pls delet

rip

>I'm a pussy for not wanting to steal someone's library card

okay?

you don't have the balls to do it pussy

IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG

Yeah dude, if you call me a pussy I will surely commit theft. Truly you are a Master of psychology.

Just get an overdrive. Any overdrive.

While you were too busy shitposting as lasereyess he was gaining mad buffer

rip in peace O*******e

pppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyy

So is nostream completely done or what? Without memeing please.

It's the tracker equivalent of disemboweled.

everything is fine, it was just a messed up database query
we will be back shortly

To get an overdrive account you have to link your library card, though. I don't even know what library would be stupid enough to let you into overdrive without a pin, how could they even verify you had a library card?

You got me dude. I'm putting on my ski mask and robbing Tyrone for his library card right now.

why are you so scared of taking someones library card

For one you will never be called on to prove that you have an overdrive membership although you'll need one else your ratio will kill itself on bibliotik and for two you can use your own card since OD has no identifying information.

it was just a database misconfiguration. everything's fine, we'll be back soon.

I have no problem with piracy, I have a problem with stealing.

Isn't it incredibly simple to watermark an ebook though?

If you're that paranoid just upload random shit from mobilism.

>you'll need one else your ratio will kill itself on bibliotik
Eh

you're supposed to use a plugin in calibre to strip that information

I'm simplifying for the 9 million people who seem to think that bibliotik is difficult.

what are the best releases of planet earth II so far, or should we wait for the bluray

just get the one with the biggest filesize

Teach me senpai

why the fuck doesn't geniveve css load on chromium? Does it work for you guys?

What I wonder is why the site 403s and not just 404s?

Go back in time and download 20,000 torrents from when they had their ill-advised freeleech event

how to get in to bibliotik

because you don't know the difference

I still have 50 gigs from that.I downloaded quite a bit but not a lot.

403 is one step closer to 200, we will be coming back very soon stay tuned

404 means the site doesn't exist period. 403 shows that the server CAN be reached but it won't take further action. I imagine it's possible that the server has been wiped, but if that's the case, why is the domain name still up? And why did that absolute retard Sarek say NoStream will be back when it was much more than a 'server hiccup'.

what.cd

403 is code for B V S, aka "We'll be Back Very Soon." Just stay tuned user.

Use bookzz, find textbooks that haven't been uploaded yet, upload them.

Did you just make that up?

404 means the specific resource you requested doesn't exist on the server. 403 means you are not authorized to see the resource you requested

hey just curious about this, but what's with /ptg/'s obsession over LaserEyess
he seems like a pretty cool dude desu

Well yeah. Maybe I typed it too retardedly.

because hes a curry and likes mlp and steven universe

cuz he is /ourguy/

i need a guide to upload music :/

i don't want to fuck up my first music torrents

because he was crying like a little girl for invites instead of waiting like a man

1. Download youtube to mp3. Download all songs you want
2. Use utorrent to create a torrent.
3. Tag it as FLAC
4. Upload!

DELET

hmm, when was this?

m8... i upped movies and pr0n before but never music

stop memeing pls

pls update wiki xnx is shit tier pth won

I just told you how to do it. FLAC stands for "From Lancaster Audio Connections". LAC is a private tracker term for Internet.

k...

Download LAME, and MP3 Tag.

Convert from flac to 320 CBR, and V0, PTH has V2 trumped by V0, XNX doesn't, so if you're on xanax also upload the V2 version.

Use MP3 tag to make sure everything is tagged properly.

If you're on Xanax use a spectral viewer to make sure the flac you're downloading isn't shit that people just uploaded as FLAC without a proper rip, on PTH you can use the logchcker

That's it.

bruh lancaster, ca is ghetto as fuck

thanks, i'm on both but i want to upload to PTH first

No problem bro. Maybe one day I'll get on PTH. Enjoy being on ground 0 for the new what.cd!

theres almost 4k users
we're past ground floor

nigga u aint kno what a lac is
youtube.com/watch?v=wVi_NMz2emA

passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?torrentid=85798

get that buffer guys

Eh, I like music but I wasn't in anything recruiting to PTH, so I'll wait for it to trickle down to PU forums. Sucks for me, but what can ya do.

It's ground zero, you fuck.

Thanks user, I'll be sure to use it correctly next time.

It's the same thing you autist

passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?torrentid=87720

prime buffer

15 minutes old

mods

>that moment when you realize the power your What account held and you never did anything with it

Fucking cunt

PTP TRACKER BACK UP WHEN REEEEEE

/marked/

So, if I get an invite from someone in a PU forum, I'm safe, right? That's allowed? Even if it's not an official recruiter?

can't get into PTH but I'm having a pretty comfy time uploading to Xanax desu
around 200 albums today

different sites ahve different policies

ah, nothin' like gaining terabytes of buffer in a weekend

thanx lets ripping boys
youtube.com/watch?v=-b01QltUt-c

you are bring many happiness to lover of musics

WRONG

Please don't do that

How the fuck? Barely 3000 yesterday.

Maximum users: 5,000
Enabled users: 3,648 Details
Users active today: 3,114 (85.36%)
Users active this week: 3,297 (90.38%)
Users active this month: 3,297 (90.38%)
Torrents: 84,824
Releases: 60,576
Artists: 52,882
"Perfect" FLACs: 34,905
Requests: 139 (42.45% filled)
Peers: 419,619
Seeders: 305,810
Leechers: 113,809
Seeder/leecher ratio: 2.68

/ptg/ invites were spammed earlier today

no way those were tru

was one of the first 300 (closer to 200 ;-))

Proud to be Internet royalty

maybe not for you, Rajeesh ;)

should i go over my comcast 1tb data cap for PTH or is another tracker going to come up and replace it making this a waste of time?

So I've done my reading into private trackers and I want to jump on board, but I'm not seeing where to start these days. ScienceHD is dead, What.cd is dead, animebytes isn't accepting apps and apparently hardly ever does. I don't mind putting in the work but I'm not sure where to start.

I upload like crazy already, but would be happy to buy a good seedbox or two and go nuts wherever I end up. I'm knowledgable about ripping and encoding, primary interest is Books, Educational content, and the usual TVs, Movies, and Music- not hugely into anime but eh whatever I'd seed the hell out of it and upload some original stuff if that's what it took to get rolling. I've got a datahoarding/library/archival mentality, so I like to get huge amounts of stuff safely stored away for all eternity and keep it available for others. 32 TB worth currently and expanding to ~100 TB hopefully in the next 6 months. Then so on and so forth.

So I know I'm connectable, but I can't connect to the onyl seed in a torrent sometimes. why?

MAM does interviews. go from there

You're allowed 2 months of overruns before they dick you with any fees. I'm shoving 10+ TB out currently each month, then when I'm stuck paying the extra $50 I'll make sure to push 15-20+ because fuck em.

Since I went to bed 19 hours ago the number of flacs had doubled as well. Must be backlog of users from BTN elite.

Looking forward to seeing how set4life I am when I get home. Giant torrents raking in that sweet upload

Xanax isn't so far behind that it's impossible for it to catch up, and invites coming later this week should help.
But I think they'll both be active for a couple of years before one of them fizzles out like Waffles
It's unfortunate that we have to rebuild What from scratch but it's also kind of fun and exciting really

Now we brace ourselves for the doors have been opened to the vile and ignorant hordes.

First it will be Irish, then it will be gypsies. It's only a matter of time before some curry niggers start slipping through the cracks, maybe even some macaquitos.

what do they ask there

it's not even about catching up but cutting down; xanax is contaminated from the roots because of the 20k open sign up. it'll take quite a long while to gets rid of its bad users, the transcode shitorm, etc., and that's if it ever does. meanwhile pth will flourish to cabal status by that point

Questions.

What had open signups at the start though
As long as they start out only giving invites to verified uploaders I think it will be fine on the long run so long as the mods are competent