Desk top thread go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdhsl08u13o
noobslab.com/2014/03/new-flatts-theme-suite-offer-three.html
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1782576
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this the new desktop thread

posting my desk top

Why aren't you allowed desktop threads? Wtf.

I don't post in them, but they weren't hurting anything.

Posting my desktop

only thing ever interesting about your desktop is the wallpaper, the rest looks like a glitched and malfunctioning mac (which it essentially is since it's not an Apple and you know it doesn't feel like it)

penis-girl

it literally just werks

This is why

anime website

Because anime posters are mostly pedos.

*cums*

ew

Why don't you go there then?

we're already there

So stay there and don't come here with your shitty chinese cartoons.

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

your not making sense
stay on Sup Forums, the anime website, but don't post anime on Sup Forums, the anime website?

>Sup Forums
>the anime website

your stupid

>being this new

Whoa there.

hi i'm new to these desktop threads, I just need to follow this guide right?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdhsl08u13o

hello

Wut? how did you mention this

There is already a containment board for your normie shit tier hobby and that is Sup Forums. Why do you always have to stink up other places with your shit? Or are you just that retarded?

mention what?

Reporting in!

Nope this belongs in Sup Forums because rice is technology

captcha: SPACE TRADE

how can I join the cutegang

>rice is technology
So you are retarded after all, thet explains why you weeb normies are so persistently intrusive.

Holy fuck I hate anime

I thought these threads were banned?

>implying linux isn't technology
found the autist

Your center pic user, i need it for my cancer research. Post it here

are you a qt?

I'm using LXQt does that count

There are dozens of other boards dedicated to anime. There is even /wg/. Why do you choose to stink up Sup Forums with your cancer?

who are you and why are you pretending to be me

are u op

This font is shit.

Well can be one pedotard.

I see no anime on /gif/ or /an/.

linux is technololgy

>going to dotshare.it and ctrl+c ctrl+v is somehow related to this board
Your square shit is identical to each other, it is not interesting neither it is something unique. For different wallpapers see /wg/ or in your special case it is /w/ a containment board for your kind.

Look at Sup Forums homepage and tell me what it says. Sup Forums is our weebs secret club until you normies start infesting here because your reddit and facebook are too busy censoring things you could say

anime website

This shit have its own board. It's misuse of /gif/ but it's ok here thanks to nonexistent moderation.

>thinking there are anime containment boards
>not realizing that boards like /wg/ are actually normal conaintment
why do people do this???

What's wrong with /w/? Why don't you post anime desktops there? Genuine question.

they delete desktop threads there too

>Sup Forums homepage
It says exactly what i mentioned here >dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography
So you should not come reeking out of your containment boards, normies, noone wants to see you and your normie chink cartoons here and anywhere but special places like Sup Forums or /w/.

no one answered my question (´-﹏-`;)
is this the new desktop thread

shit taste and shit colors

kys

I want to suck makkey's dick!

bullying isn't aloud in the desktop thread

colors are shit tho

>kys
when does the word filter for this go up?

why do you keep posting your desktop?

she's the hero we deserve

this to be desu~

Garbage.

Do this on lainchan and see what happens.

don't ever reply to Isaac again.

So, the pasta lives on

>being this much of an oldfag
kek

Because it stopped being a desktop thread and started being a weaboo circle jerk thread.

Check out the latest desktop threads in if you want to see for yourself.

>implying /trash/ desktop threads are even remotely similar to how Sup Forums's desktop threads were before they were banned

I installed compiz and compton m8 yet didn't get those cool windows, I even used the config file you linked ;__;

What theme is that btw?

The windows specifically? It's a lightly modified version of Flatts. I can't remember where I got it but here's a guide for getting it on Ubuntu: noobslab.com/2014/03/new-flatts-theme-suite-offer-three.html

That's almost how bad it was when they got banned.

Why the fuck do you think they got banned? Because they were tech related and promoted technology discussions? Fuck no, it's because people kept posting loli wallpapers or their desktops with a loli girl open on the side or some other lewd anime pic.

This might be an anime website, but there's limits to how off topic you can go.

Yeah I only want that pseudo 3d shadow thing you have going on, i'll try and find flatts I guess thx

wallpape pls

>aloud
and generic weeb desktop

haven't seen one of these in a while
r8 me

For the shadows yeah it's just compton. Either run the command with all the options or put that file in ~/.config/compton.conf.

unemployed / 10

I'm """self-employed""" though user

Can't figure it out, I give up
Do you have to reboot for compiz changes to take effect?

Not home rn but the pape is this

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1782576

With the headperson removed and flipped horizontally.

is this how I do it?

Not memeing enough/10

If Compton is exiting with an error message about there already being a compositor it's because you're using xfwm. There can only be one compositor at a time and xfwm has its compositor built in. Try installing openbox or any other wm of your choice then doing

openbox --replace

Replacing openbox with whatever you picked. That'll tell your new wm to take over for xfwm and you'll be able to start Compton.

Oh shit hang on I somehow ended up with that cool effect but I can't remember what I did lel, it needs tweaking aswell.

I'll install openbox though

>that reddit tab
embarrassing

Sup Forums tabs are more embarrassing and that doesn't stop you guys

Can anyone elaborate why are desk top and lock screen threads not allowed here?

I don't want to work.

hi miles :3

they are.

lockscreen threads are allowed though.

What photo viewer?

oh shit! a community formed within a board culture! eradicate it! eradicate!

>OS X
Do you feel embarassed when show us that you are retard?

Interesting mix of degenerate Loli and degenerate OS. Probably going to end with you getting arrested.

don't forget ponies and 3DPD

I feel embarrassed on behalf of people like you who are trying hard to fit in by blindly hating something you've barely used.

The built in quick look function.

Hi. I'm a worthless drug addict. I'm worthless to society as a whole. I need to disappear...