Sup Forums says that windows 10 is bad

>Sup Forums says that windows 10 is bad
>install it anyways

Who the fuck uses windows 10? Only the Sup Forums cross boarders use it before they slowly fuck off the board

>computer updating
>says do not turn of computer
>turn it off anyway

>tfw been cross boarding from Sup Forums for over 3 years now
Feels good man

windows 10 mustardrace reporting in, guise hands down the best, fastest, the most stable win OS yet

>Sup Forums cross boarders
Sup Forums's boogeyman. they don't have the attention span for this board and are not real.

why not just use 7?

are you using a tablet?

10 just werks unlike 7 in newer hardware.

if there's hardware out there that only functions properly when 10 is on it, you're getting even more buttfucked by microsoft than I thought by buying it.

you killed this board, pajeet

back to circle jerking freetard linux distros

>Sup Forums tells me to install gentoo
>don't

I have a win10 education license, but I'll just use 7 until support runs out.

Literally using Windows 10 right now to be honest famaladingdong

>Windows 10 is too mainstream, I only use Fedora

I actually don't mind Windows 10, I managed to make every version of Windows I've ever used run efficiently without bloat

they are just making it harder and harder to do that

rn I have 3 linux machines but if I were going to build a really powerful desktop to play current year games on I would absolutely install Windows 10 and that's okay!

computers are fun, i don't give a shit about the OS if you know what you're doing you can make the OS know its place

I so don't care, I almost bought a macbook from a friend a few years back but he was jewish as fuck and wouldn't give me a friend discount

I literally only use Windows for gayming. For everything else I use macOS.

>Sup Forums says
Good for them

There's literally nothing wrong with Windows 10, only ideological babbies care about any of its supposed downsides.

This.

>new means worse reeeee

>not using hentoo/arch

Hahaha

>bangblows 10
>Mainstream

KEK windows 7 is more popular than windows 8.1 and 10. If XP were still supported, it'd be more popular than 7. Goes to show what a piece of shit windows 10 really is. Because Microsoft has continually FAILED to provide users with a good operating system for the past decades.

Of course winshill Sup Forums babbies will refuse it.

Windows 2000 only!!!! New software and hardware is shit!!

>new is automatically better reee

Too bad windows doesn't run on old hardware and lost a massive amount of backward compatibility ($USER - wtf!!) .

The idea of sacrificing OS coherence to support newer hardware is stupid, and it's pathetic how neo Sup Forums babbies defend it. Shame

>popular means it's better

It's normies afraid of change and of the telemetry memes. Win10 is way better than 7 and 8.1.

holy fuck yes

This

>telemetry
What good did it do actually? And how is windows 10 ANY better than windows 7 and 8.1? If so why is microsoft is pushing windows 10 so hard that they have to use adware tactics for people to upgrade to that piece of shit?

windows 10 came preinstalled on my laptop, what else am I going to use?

>Sup Forums says MacBook Pros are shit
>best laptop I've ever owned

>I actually don't mind Windows 10, I managed to make every version of Windows I've ever used run efficiently without bloat
>they are just making it harder and harder to do that
>rn I have 3 linux machines but if I were going to build a really powerful desktop to play current year games on I would absolutely install Windows 10 and that's okay!
>computers are fun, i don't give a shit about the OS if you know what you're doing you can make the OS know its place
>I so don't care, I almost bought a macbook from a friend a few years back but he was jewish as fuck and wouldn't give me a friend discount

(You)