Defend this

Defend this.

I can't. It's retarded. Even backlighting on keyboards is dumb.

It would be nice if not for the ugly logo. Why is their logo so fucking ugly?

Is that a rainbow stingray?

Without backlighting on the keyboard then how are you supposed to find the WASD keys in the dark when you play horror games?

Linux fag btfo

if it didn't have that godawful Razer logo I'd probably have it if I could change the colors of the LED's.

lol that shits hilarious. If it doesn't sell then I guess the price will come down, if its still up in six months for the same price then someone is buying that shit.

It helps cut down clutter in my room as it works as both mouse pad and night light.
Now I don't have to buy a $10 mouse pad and a $5 night light, I can just buy one of these. How much are they? And are they bright enough to keep the monsters away?

>RGB LEDs were a mistake

bought one for my dad and one for me. Its not better than a regular mousepad, just a grotesque display of wealth and excess

Looks pretty cool desu

by touch?

i mean it's pretty and it's a functional mousepad - it's just expensive for the pretty-ness

don't want a glowing mousepad? don't buy it

>find bump on F
>find asdf
>find wasd
I bet you type with your left hand on wasd as well.

Name one downside of it besides price.

Distracting lights.
Throws you out the closet in case you were still in.
Shit mouse surface.
Takes up a USB port.
Uses electicity.
Breaks apart fast because lel razer.
Solid, cannot be folded for easy carrying.
Requires synapse.

>distracting
Kek, they have led back lights for screens to illuminate the wall and they aren't distracting. No way this shit, completely outside your view, is.

>throws you out of closet
You do know the rainbow color is to show its range of colors, right? You can customize it.

>surface
Proof?

>USB port
I have like 15 USB ports. What kind of garbage mobo are you using?

>electricity
Less than a dollar per year.

>breaks apart because company
Owned a razor keyboard, their cheapest one, for 3 years so far and a mouse for 5 before a button broke.

>portability
It can lay flat on side of laptop.

>synapse
What's wrong with that software? It uses like no resources.

I have a silicone rubber mat that can go though a washing machine
It was marked as $60 gaymurr xtreme jizz proof but i got it for $20 outta the warehouse

no regrets
no leds, those are for rice mice and mood lighting

>he doesn't use a ruler to measure his keyboard placement and have the muscle memory to know where wasd is
Casual

I'll give you an image of my post because Sup Forums's post lenght limit can't handle whole posts.
How do I even tolerate this place?

Why would you need a backlight for that? Are you honestly saying that you can't find WASD without even trying? Hell, fuck me, I can type with my fucking eyes shut and not make any mistakes.
Example:

The lazy dog jumps over the quickl brown fox.

Oh wow. One typo. Otherwise flawless.

>not using the keypad
>not being lefthand masterrace

Because I find ,aoe on Dvorak. And I find the bump on u and center.

Or find the shift key and center to muscle memory.

maximum autism

I'll defend the Corsair Version

what is it?

My friend just bought a new keyboard. He was unhappy with it until he realized it can light up. Everyone in the room agreed. Normies fucking love LEDs.

Literally anything with lights on it that is not a motherboard or monitor panel goes in the trash. I've lost count of the number of coolers, mice, keyboards, even headphones now that I've wanted but never bought because they have retarded Gamer Lightz on them, and I'm going keep refusing them until this fucking stupid trend ends.

Its a free market and I can buy what I want

It's WSAD.

>mfw i actually saw someone on /r/battlestations use wireless keyboard and mouse with a wired mousepad from Razer

Why would you need a backlight for that? Are you honestly saying that you can't find WASD without even trying? Hell, fuck me, I can type with my fucking eyes shut and not make any mistakes.
Example:

The lazy dog jumps over the quickl brown fox.

Oh wow. One typo. Otherwise flawless.

Actually m8, the character limit is 2000. It just starts letting you know that you're half way to the limit at 1000, goes red to warn you at 1500 and like I say, stops you past 2000.