Use Windows 10 laptop

>Use Windows 10 laptop
>Windows module installer worker hogs CPU.
>Windows update hogs HDD
>Antivirus pop ups
>Chrome is filled with shady extensions
>Some Ebay "APP" pops up
Wow, so this is the Windows Experience you Pajeets shill all day.
Remind me why Windows should be used outside a VM.

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/11/28/microsoft_update_servers_left_all_azure_rhel_instances_hackable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Windows updates are extremely robust and do a lot more than just the Linux retardation of 'stop a service, copy a file, and hope it works!' Windows does a shit ton of verification and system integrity to make sure the update succeeds. This is why Windows, despite being a massively complex system (27GB install) and installed on billions of devices, just works.

The downside is that when it does update is that it's resource intensive, but who cares when the updates run when you're not using them, which they made it almost retard proof to set up. You're not retarded op, are you?

>Windows updates are extremely robust
>extremely robust
faggot

>Using anything but Win7

It should be outside of a VM. Windows 10 is trash.

>This level of denial.
Stay mad POO IN LOO

Windows 10 is for fucking faggots. Even my dead grandpa complains about how bad it is. Even my aids ridden poofter uncle got cancer from it. What does that make you?

Do
You
Poo
In
Loo
???

No, he fears to lose his job.

Holy fuck thus amount of triggering by revealing the truth: that Linux updates faster because its update system is simplistic and much more prone to failure than Windows.

In the end, I spend less time updating windows than I would with Linux because it just works, and does it while I'm not using the computer. Enjoy wasting your lives resolving conflicts using a 1970s cli.

>Complex design that acomplishes less than a simpler design is better
POO IN LOO LOGIC!

>I spend less time updating windows
Uh, I hope most people had the same experience as you because for me updates in windows are long and annoying.

Does this bug mean that Windows 10's UI is pretty much made in WPF? That's the kind of fuckup you can only achieve with XML type setups, which WPF uses.

No, it's a brand new design language.

The web 1.0 Design Language?

Only retards don't know how to set windows to update when it's not in use.

More*. Don't you know how to read?

It actually comes like that by default, does not update when being used

Your problem is that you are a spanish fag

>MORE
Tell me when Windows update capable of updating the whole software collection.
Rajesh, you have to go back.

>Only retards don't know how to set windows to update when it's not in use.
Is the best argument you have to justify what you cannot defend? Now I see why when someone tries other operative systems most of them prefer to not look back.

theregister.co.uk/2016/11/28/microsoft_update_servers_left_all_azure_rhel_instances_hackable/

HOLY FUCK AHAHAHAAHAHAHA WINKUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Using windows outside VM
>Windows 10 at that
>Windows 10 with internet connection
How badly did you fuck up?

>Use Windows 10 laptop I own
>It just works
>make money every month using Microsoft™ technology like Visual Studio and C#
>laugh at all the underages and NEETs at Sup Forums wasting time with inferior technology
Living the Microsoft™ life. Feels good man.

>C#
pajeet go home

>Opens up laptop to get work done.
>Configuring update 1/200, please wait.
Look at the bright side, you can find a nice and clean street in the meantime.