What ever happened to the jelly windows in Linux?

What ever happened to the jelly windows in Linux?

They died. They never should have been born in the first place.

This.

Nothing. Still works.

It was only ever just a showy thing anyways.

i turn off all unnecessary effects and animations, i don't care if you give me a computer with 256 gigs of vram and a 50 core cpu that shit wastes resources

solid color background too. i lived through a a depression like era of computer specs where every last bit counted and I will not take anything for granted, my rig is completely dedicated to the task at hand like watching cartoon theme songs on youtube or playing burgerspace, an open source burger time clone

is this the new desktop thread

This is the definition of Autism

They were replaced by superior jam windows.

You are like me.
And now I know why everyone hates me.

This is the definition of shitpost.

If you're in Sup Forums you have autism, I didn't write that trash post you're replying to btw.

Sure thing, kiddo.

there's no point to animations other than distracting you from what you want to focus on.

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

is this the new desktop thread copypasta?

Yes.

There are plenty of jelly windows users when they see GNU/Linux threads.

u mad faget

Get a life, loser.

Ubuntu MATE still has stuff from the compiz days

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your
shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back
but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and
should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread
and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT.
You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick,
please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can
help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF
EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC
FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce
either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad
every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I
hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron
you are, you fucking cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement
and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your
parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question
and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find
you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it
and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill
yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL
YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE
YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP
THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY.
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR
RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!