How do you avoid repetitive stress injury?

How do you avoid repetitive stress injury?

stop jerking off so much

fpbp

I've spent so much time using my computer that I've built up an immunity against related injuries

It's supposed to be healthy for you, user.

I think I did this. I've spent years on laptops at work. Had carpal tunnel and it eventually went away and never came back.

I don't. But it never happened to me and will never ever happen.

>mfw I used a computer 12 hours a day every day for 10 years
>mfw I'm starting to get symptoms

Start lifting

It went away for me when I started using a real mouse (again) instead of the trackpad.

Trackpads are poison for your wrists.

If you already use a mouse, get a better one, change your posture.

this

stop fapping

Do you know if trackpoints also work?

By not being a fucking retard.

Don't use qwerty

How do I fix this?

Everything in moderation my friend

Try killing yourself first and see if that works

never tried it, sorry

the reason for me was basically that I angled my arms constantly so that it took to my wrists, see pic related

Nice picture. That makes sense.

I was getting the symptoms and they went away after getting used to do pushups on my knuckles.

Stretch you dumb motherfucker.

- Don't put your wrist on edges or even planes.
- Learn how to touch type to minimize actual hand movement.
- Don't type/scroll in the cold, if needed, wear those weird indoor gloves some coders wear.

>Don't type/scroll in the cold
What? Why is it that bad to type in the cold?

Never use wrist rests for anything except actually resting your wrist when NOT typing.

What you want is at most a palm rest.

Another thing. If you have a palm grip on your mouse and but everything looks okay, try switching to a claw grip. Some mice, especially gaymer ones, are made more for this kind of grip.

This applies twofold to those with manlet hands.

palm grip on your mouse and feel pain but everything looks okay*

Stop masturbating

Don't fucking use a device that keeps your arms fixed and all the movment action is in your wrist.

No high DPI mice, no touch pads, no micro ass keyboards where you don't have to move.

Make sure when you're moving you mouse that you're actually having to move your arm, the more muscles you work the less strain it is on a single set (your wrist)

Your hand already get less blood than usual. Cold surrounding amplifies this effect.

Oh, and of course: No garbage moouse like the flat Applel mouse.

I beg to differ. Masturbation is a great way to break up the repetition of your day.

sauce pls

Ms natural 4000

Daily nsaid intake ( have autoimmune arthritic disease)

Proper posture.
Don't use Emacs.

No

Holy shit user how do you think?

>repetitive strain injury
>repetitive
>strain

The only real cure is to use your PC less sadly. Also a standing stool is good for you.

Enjoy anime on the couch more. Don't do it sitting in the battlestation, that's not relaxing.

False, it makes you lazy and unproductive.