Oh, is that linux? Well, I'll just put these back on

>Oh, is that linux? Well, I'll just put these back on.

Nice shitpost, retard.

*tucks dick back between legs*

Put those are my panties.
You're the worst boyfriend a girl (male) like me could ever have.
Buy your own clothes you fucking slut.

That no linux yo, that be gentoo yo

Disregard females.

>Linux
At this point, do I even have to copy+paste it?

my bf wouldn't like me having sex with women

Upgrade your game.

>Oh, is that linux?
No it's GNU + Linux you FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. I FUCKING HATE NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE

No, it's moebuntu. And you promised you'd let me try those on.

>he can't type the entire thing from memory
back to your normie den

No need to worry honey, that is just the ubuntu environment from Windows Store. But you can uninstall it later.

How did you know I prefer panties pulled to the side just enough instead of being taken off when having sex?

noice one, i laughed

>l-look I run windows and all I am most definitely not a sad pathetic loser like those linux nerds r-right? p-please have sex with me

based

One time I had to make out with a girl and finger her to borrow her bra. She was a disgusting hambeast and I couldn't get the smell off my fingers for two days.

I would like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Sup Forumsindows toddlers should be banned automatically.

MODS

>inb4 everyone in the thread is mostly teen
(not OP, but 32)