Hello boyz

Hello boyz.

I want to upgrade my computer. Do i have to upgrade the gpu AND cpu AND motherboard to really see benefits, or will a new gpu hooked up to my 2 year old shit be fine and run that good ish?

There are computer threads in here all day everyday man....

you don't care about computers, you just want to know which card will run your children's games the fastest

Stfu fat salty bitch

Well what's your specs?

Also, post moar.

I don't know

dumb phone poster

Cretin.

Msi z97 motherboard
Msi gtx 760
i5 4600 3.5ghz

Don't have moar unfortunately

noice

But that's not a bad pc...

What doesn't it do that you need it to?

>>>/fuckofffaggot/

Poor bait and you should feel bad.

That is not op, its probably that grouch from earlier who for some moronic reason thinks gpus shouldn't be used for gaming

> Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site

Also you'll see more benefit if you upgrade your graphics card than you would if you upgrade your cpu.

I bet your asshole feels bad from all that dick it takes :^)

Yawwwwwn.

ok my turn. anything that i should upgrade?

i7 3770
Sapphire R9 390
ASRock Z77 pro4-M Motherboard
16gb DDR3 2400

Well ive been having graphic lag on wow for some reason lately, it'll be at 100-160 fps on fair settings but it still gets real choppy randomly and during more intense effects. I get like 60 fps with vsync and if i do anything with intense effects then RIP

Nope. Those are still fantastics specs and you should be able to run most shit at ultra

Do you use ccleaner?

Nope, wat dat

when should i upgrade my motherboard?
when it breaks down?

is it worth upgrading a cpu so i can have DDR4 ram?

Clears your junk files.
It normally wouldn't matter, but if you've got 20GB + junk you'll probably notice random performance hits.

When your mobo breaks man, an Ivy bridge i7 is still faster than, or equal to, an i5 6600.

DDR4 will improve performance, but your cpu won't be a bottleneck for a few years.

Even a sandy bridge i5 is enough for playing new games at 60fps easily.

Welp I'll try that ty senpai

DELET

Wut, cam girl?

blue board dumbass

Not familiar with this Sup Forums lingo, what's blue board

It means post more.

middle click

Hello

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll take some more of that.

> fuk u son of bitch i got fired from my comcast job fucking american i will marry ur mother and become ur father bloody bastard motherfucker
Stop browsing Sup Forums at work pajeet. Save it for the designated shitting street

Sure

I'd eat that ass

I know

STOP POSTING NIGGERS

But why?

just admit you love the chocolate white boi