Post tech gimmicks

Post tech gimmicks.

Bonus points if normies praise it.

why does it have a built-in wifi card?

isn't the majority of desktops connected via ethernet, and only a small handful via wireless?

no my dude. normies love wireless and most motherboards come with an m.2 wifi card nowadays

Eh, I actually think its kind of cool if it gets used properly. It probably wont though

and I can't find the actual ad, but I saw one the other day that said "4k: upscale your life" and was basically saying that 1080p upscaled to 4k will look better than just playing it on a 1080p tv. Kind of like pic related but a lot more ridiculous and malicious because people who dont know fuckall will fall for it. Like, dont get me wrong, higher resolutions are great, but with the distance most people are to their TV's and the fact that there isnt tons of 4k programming out yet, the vast majority of people wont notice a huge difference and there's no reason in getting it until 4k tvs are under $1000 or basically the same as 1080p tvs are now

What's the gimmick?

>What's the gimmick?

The "touch bar".

If you're spending money on the latest (and greatest) gaming gear, why would you want to be connected to the internet with an unreliable connection that is not as fast as ethernet?

Are the f keys not actually push down keys?

No, that's a touch bar/screen that can display things like buttons, a progress bar or your password. It can display about 12 different things, and Apple thought it a good idea to give it its own ARM processor.

No.

niga u live in a cave or what?

>tfw you can virtually display and use the touchbar on a non touchbar mac without an ARM processor

So you have to jab at the screen and it also has its own processor?

welcome to the land of pure innovation

Does it come with gloves so the screen doesn't get dirty?

Yeah, fingerless gloves for an extra $ 100 from Apple.

What does "to jab" mean?

Press.

Ah, you don't need a stylus or whatever.
That would be extremely stupid even for Apple

All apple products

DO U GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT APPLE DID?

And not just the Fn buttons.

Also the Escape button.
Which is a button you actually need a lot.

What's with the backpacker? Why is he wearing a huge backpack and sandals? Has MSI never been /out/?

>If you're spending money on the latest (and greatest) gaming gear, why would you want to be connected to the internet with an unreliable connection that is not as fast as ethernet?
This isn't 2005 anymore.
If you have quality wi-fi cards, it's as reliable as ethernet and you don't get that much more ping.

Watchu mean? Do you think it's good?