Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugE9cl_INNc
thevankeyboards.com/products/roadkit-pre-order
techkeys.us/products/sixkeyboard
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for I fell for yet another meme

Second for kailhs

Rosewill did nothing wrong (and neither did cherry browns)

60% keyboard, price pretty much as full keyboard....

Can you stop with the itoddler keyboards please.

Anyone have experience making keycaps from molds? I've heard you can use resin and certain hardening materials, but I have only just begun researching. Is it feasible?

Also, I'm assuming it will only result on blank keycaps, unless you have some method of "printing" the letters/symbols (spray, drawn by hand kek)

Making quality keycaps is exactly like making lego. It's expensive, time consuming, and hobbiest methods always fail.

Unless diy abs injection pumps have become cheap.

3d printing can produce some really solid pieces, but I'm not sure about the scale of a keycap.

An user is trying in this thread but with poor results

Something about tolerance (?)

I haven't seen a 3d printer make a decent lego from a consumer machine yet.

You do know 3d printers generally wont make solid pieces also? Matters for backlit keys.

>RETROILLUMINATI

Yeah it is a word but that whole title is badly google translated.

>You do know 3d printers generally wont make solid pieces also? Matters for backlit keys.

Sorry, didn't get that. Are you talking about double shot/transparent?

3D Printers print hollow pieces if they can.

Oh I know, but it doesn't matter for a keycap because it's not gonna have volume (apart from the obvious hollow part with the stem). Yes, if the piece is completely solid it can have a varying amount of filling.

It retroamuses me

Hey user. I'm really new to all the mechanical keyboard meme, but now I'm considering to buy one cause I hate my razer keyboard. What keyboard you would suggest with this features:
1. Mate keycaps that don't go shiny after long usage.
2. Being useful for programming, and vim. (without numpad)
3. Shway stealth haxxor look.
4. No backlit.
5. Reasonable price.
6. Wireless (optional).
7. No clicking noise, medium weight.
8. Keys are not flimsy and wobbly.
9. Sup Forums approved hardware.

Code keyboard

Hhkb

>venduto da: merdia

Ew, mechanical. A good membrane kicks the shit out of a mechanical anyday.

Schlomos, haha!

Eheheh I kek'd too

I use a pok3r. Is there an adapter I can buy that makes it wireless? I would like to hook it up to my laptop and sit from a distance without a cable.

Hhkb is a dream but it a bit overpriced. I guess because it's japan made.
Code keyboard is cool, maybe I'll go after that. What switches should I get? Never used mechanical keyboards before.

Based on your reqs i suggested the code for the mx clears.

Yes but it's not pretty

I wonder if they have a keyboard where there are only a few keys (WASD + a few more action buttons) for gaming only

that sounds extremely retarded

that case is gorgeous

Damn, I wish there was just a small simple adapter.

Go to that polish website and get half of an Ergodox.

Or Razer sells a thing exactly like that.

Razer

That already exists. I know razer and logitech has one. It's only really useful for lan parties since it doesn't take up too much space. But It's annoying not being able to type because of the lack of full size keyboard.

Currently deciding whether or not I should pull the trigger on an HHKB now or wait for the whitefox to become available on massdrop again. What do you think /mkg/?

Thank you user. Here's your reward.

I think the Whitefox offers nothing you can't get from an RS68 or Tada68 for cheaper.

Just don't get a type-s,
not worth it and someone even says it ruins the topre feel ever so slightly

>RS68 is 159$ without caps AND SWITCHES

is this a joke?

The Code comes with those awful WASD keycaps that shine in about an hour, but you can get a TKL WASD V2 with Vortex PBT caps, or order the bare bones version and put your own caps on.

If you want wireless, Varmilo makes some of that nonsense. I think there's one on Massdrop now.

Where are the coffee and wolf keys from?

reddit

DCS midnight group buy.

The problem is not the adapter, it's the battery

And a Whitefox with caps and switches was almost $300 last drop, what's your point?

I am not the whitefox guy

I'm actually tempted by that half an Ergodox thing, someone talk me into either not doing it or going full hog and getting a complete one

You might as well just get a whole ergodox m8. Then when you want to use it for vidya you can move one half over. I think the infinity ergodox has a teensy in each half, so you could plug in whatever half you wanted and it would still function on its own.

That's about what an RS68 from a Western retailer runs, I paid about $180 for my one on Massdrop with Cherry clears included and no caps.

Isn't the Infinity the one sold by Massdrop with a lot of issues?

Anyone got the pinout of the standard jst connector? I might attempt a detachable mod soon to pic related.

>Micro USB
Dropped

>lot of issues
First I've heard of it. You could also get the original ergodox kit from falbatech. Plugging in one hand of the original would only work with the half that has the teensy in it though. So you'd have to just physically move it to the side while still plugged in.

Still less deprecated than miniusb.

Deprecated means nothing

Mini usb is sturdier

>Inb4 muh rated for 10000 assfucks

I'd like to get a small, compact keyboard, which has same kind of 75% (?) layout as Choc Mini or that Ajazz whatever, but my problem is that I would need Nordic keycap layout for it.. any opinions?

Disgusting

Learn to love ansi or go away

opinions? anyone got this?

could you live with that font?

Is Magicforce 82 worth? Thinking about picking one up.

I think i could. Can't you replace keys anyways?

>Can't you replace keys anyways?
bottom row doesn't look standard

It is standard.

1.25u modifiers, 6.25u spacebar. What's nonstandard about it? Maybe it just looks weird because of the angle the picture was taken at.

hey that's my keyboard

which leads to my question

these keycaps suck for typing and gaming. hard on my finger tips, loud, standard keyboard key shapes, not ergonomic or anything. love the gateron blacks though.

any keycap sets for gaming? or softer plastic that doesn't negatively affect me at all?

after destroying my previous wireless hp keyboard for randomly not working, i've decided i'm done with wireless and i think im going to bite the bullet and go with the meme keyboards. biggest question i have: are there any mechanical ones with pic related layout for the delete/insert/etc. keys? just doing a cursory look on amazon and im not seeing any.

how about some keycaps for growing up

Jelly POMs

those look like they'd be incredibly weird to use

Are they actually hard?

cute

Friendly reminder that the Tada68 is only 84$ on taobao

(60 $ + 24$ shipping)

taobao /item/537653557670.htm?fromSite=main

The RAMA M10-A hit it's mark and is now priced at ~$100 USD for anyone interested, looks pretty sexy.

$100 for $20 worth of parts with an ugly case.

The switches aren't even plate mounted.

They're not literally jelly, idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugE9cl_INNc

Find me any other aluminum case numpad. That I can actually, you know, buy.

thevankeyboards.com/products/roadkit-pre-order

I need this to arrive already :(

$85 USD unassembled with no switches doesn't really make the RAMA M10-A look less reasonable

Bought it on amazon with Blue switched for 60 bucks (with the rebate) and was suprised how weighty the thing is. Good and simple, should be a good candidate for some custom keycaps in the future.

>only ten keys
>Numpad

Video not related?

getting 16 switches wouldn't cost much, and I'm sorry for you if you don't know how to solder.

that has 10 switches, and an uglier, less functional case

I don't even know who the RAMA pad could even be for. It's worse than a standalone numpad, and it's worse than a small macropad like this: techkeys.us/products/sixkeyboard

40 seconds in he talks about POM keycaps.

>Actually listening
Thanks I'll pass

Stay ignorant then, lazy cunt.