/csg/ -Chink Shit Generals >Explodin' Memes<

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, Taobao, eBay and related sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>/csg/ the documentaries(required viewing)
youtube.com/watch?v=SGJ5cZnoodY
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=y66gE3UWQWc

>News
• OG user is away till 2/3 Dec
• user digs his posters, hates the Queen • user does review on his Pokemon cards • user buys unknown watch • user's Oukitel survives to see another day • user buys nice hats • Sad user masturbates to thread at work • user gets chinked by Fake Ruizu that he got for cheap • GamerAnons suggest Best Chink IEMs for gaming purposes • Experienced user suggests Chink folders • user recounts his disgusting experience of self-mutilation, saved by a Chinky earpick Previous Thread >>PRAISE MAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lS0Gox0gfLQ&t=24s
reuters.com/article/us-eu-taxation-ecommerce-idUSKBN13K1VQ
aliexpress.com/item/2016-4-In-1-Multifunctional-Golden-Opener-Screwdriver-Mini-Steel-Earpick-Ear-Cleaners-Keychain-handle-5WNC/32757120749.html
aliexpress.com/item/Syma-X13-4-Channel-6-Axis-Mini-Quadcopter-Drone-Throwing-Flight-Headless-without-Camera-USB-Charging/32659669566.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Profession-Quadcopter-Drones-JJRC-H20-2-4G-4CH-6Axis-3D-Rollover-Headless-Model-RC-Helicopter/32728354344.html
aliexpress.com/item/2-4G-WIFI-iphone-Android-controlled-spy-tank-Real-time-transmission-system-i-spy-tank-iphone/1644825653.html
aliexpress.com/item/wifi-rc-tank-drone-with-camera-video-in-radio-controlled-radio-controlled-model-tanks-tanque-leopard/32760236506.html
telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral
download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=ido
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_448092.html?wid=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My kazoo came in very big package

For you

really makes you think...

I'm going to review a lot of chink shit
check out the latest review:
youtube.com/watch?v=lS0Gox0gfLQ&t=24s

Anyone has the large image of the bottom mid one?

might as well show all the chink shit I got so far
>straight edge razor (not really, just takes half a DE blade)
>DE safety razor with an easy open mechanism
>navy nato strap for my casio f91w
>chinese multitool

also pictured is the piece of plastic that I got out of my left ear after 10 years underneath the multitool and next to the penny.
This thing is more me than me, it has been with me for the majority of my existence and my cells have been replaced since that time. It has remained constant, even though it has been stained it still remains partially transparent.

should I put it back in?

>should I put it back in?
I know you're joking but don't be stupid user

Speak louder with confidence
Can't hear you with all that mumbling

I mean, it wouldn't hurt me, and I could take it out again if I wanted

oh and of course, the fake ruizu x02, fucking chinked

last pic of it btw

How did you get it out

Will try brah but my microphone has no stand so i have to hold it in my hand which causes the low volume

With the earspoon in

shit fuck
EU commission is cracking down on cheap chink shit

reuters.com/article/us-eu-taxation-ecommerce-idUSKBN13K1VQ
>Separately, the Commission also wants to act against VAT fraud from consignments sent from outside the EU. Currently, they are VAT-exempt if worth below 22 euros. This allows fraud by declarations of artificially low amounts. The Commission said this exemption would go.

feels bad to be europoor...

aliexpress.com/item/2016-4-In-1-Multifunctional-Golden-Opener-Screwdriver-Mini-Steel-Earpick-Ear-Cleaners-Keychain-handle-5WNC/32757120749.html

I paid eighteen pence for this, best day of my life

Wtf you risked perforating your eardrums

Also could you even ear before

Did you notice any hearing changes?

Either start editing or get a damn stand

Never mind, found it. Dem Russian legs dough....

oh wow cool user for including gaming thread i started

Oh yeah and work on your presentation.
Your eyes keep avoiding the camera like some kind of socially awkward millennial.

time for some bingo

dafuq? Is this real?

The Chinks will find a way around it
>>Calling it now

I've always had to adjust the balance of earphones so that it was a bit louder in the left side, but now it feels great, if a little louder in the left side now as my body adjusts.

I'm wasn't scared of hurting myself permanently, there is a sharp pain whenever I push it in too far, I know my limits

btw some more chink shit LITERALLY just arrived

now I've opened it with muh straight edge razor, it's my caclulator watch, pretty cool

real man wear the nike cap with the metal swoosh on the side

Indeed. You could always trust the chinks with finding the loopholes.

Power bank
Chinkphone
Chinkmech keyboard

Memes I didn't regret. Storage shit can be bought for the same price in Europe.

Does there exist a chinky roomba where you can program in a route instead of just letting it aimlessly wander around the room?

Go buy a RC car m8

Midea for the High-end
Haier for the low-to-mid range

Does the randomizer show items from a list? I'm getting the same shit up to four times.

The fuck is free space?

Yes it's also mostly ironic

Never played bingo?

I have that exact same replaceable straight razor body. Bought 400 blades off Amazon for $7

I'm a clumsy tard who can't drive a RC car straight. Suggest me a quadcopter.

aliexpress.com/item/Syma-X13-4-Channel-6-Axis-Mini-Quadcopter-Drone-Throwing-Flight-Headless-without-Camera-USB-Charging/32659669566.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Profession-Quadcopter-Drones-JJRC-H20-2-4G-4CH-6Axis-3D-Rollover-Headless-Model-RC-Helicopter/32728354344.html

Who is that?

A fishnet stockings review on Ali

Ayy lmao

Your Mom

Anyone with the spare change to test these shit out?

aliexpress.com/item/2-4G-WIFI-iphone-Android-controlled-spy-tank-Real-time-transmission-system-i-spy-tank-iphone/1644825653.html

aliexpress.com/item/wifi-rc-tank-drone-with-camera-video-in-radio-controlled-radio-controlled-model-tanks-tanque-leopard/32760236506.html

Should I do it?

>be some time ago
>order 4 step-ups from ali, I need one but they're like 89 cents so 4
>decide some time later (but less time than the previous some time) to buy a step-up from ebay because I have become impatient
>times passes to yesterday
>a single step-up arrives, I have forgotten about my ebay purchase
>I go on ali like "hey you damned yellow nigger where are my stepups I ordered 4 you only shipped 1 damn your eyes"
>seller is like "so solly we send you out more you make good review velly good yes"
>today 4 step-ups arrive from ali

Should I apologise?

wow look, a package
what could it be?
hint: it may give me actual cancer

here's the package

honestly I wouldn't have any problems with paying VAT on my purchases
if the postal jews wouldn't add a $15 handling fee every time you have to pay them

>he's not on EMP

Oh, I thought it was a trap, lol.
Been here too long I guess.

Yes
Do it or you get chinked on your next purchase

That's entirely your fault m8. I'd apologize and leave a comment review.

Got my 11.11. Shark card, will be fed to my Gitup Git2 (which hasn't yet arrived).

What's the best dual boot tablet for less than $200?

telegram.me/chinkshitgeneral

What's EMP?

Chuwi
Onda
Cube
Teclast
Jumper

Why should I use it over Discord?

Got 2 family members to fall for the Redmeme. Feels good. All hail our Xiaomi overlords.

buy ipad mini 2 -- don't fall for tablet memes, they're not headphones.

Did I tell you to?

The Mipad should be within your budget

Hello my fellow chinksters
Want to spread the good news that the Xiaomi Redmi 3 /3 Pro (codename : ido, NOT the Redmi 3S/ 3S Prime/3X) will be getting official builds of CM14.1 soon. Might be worth it rather than the RN3P if you like smaller phones and decent camera.

Link: download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=ido

Might have to wait a few days for official builds to be uploaded.

3 pro isn't ido
just the 3 is ido
and y, they're different

Link to the strap?

cotton gloves

>recommending the JJRC H20 to a self-confessed spastic over the much simpler-to-use H20C

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_448092.html?wid=21

ffs H20H not H20C

>Why not? It could be fun.

Both are ido, you're retarded. They even share the same MIUI ROM. Same chipset, the only difference is the fingerprint sensor.

Just received my icube work 10.
The tablet is okay, but the keyboard's touchpad do as it wishes even if everything else is fine.
Did I get chinked?

I don't know if your meme arrow means you're quoting from the engrish in the product description or asking a question. If it's the latter then the H20H has altitude hold so it will maintain a set height regardless of how far you're angling it on the pitch/roll axes, removing the need to worry about throttle and making it much easier for a beginner to not crash.

Redpill me on LiPo vs Li-Ion batteries.

nope both are not ido, sorry to tell u

Yes
Now, WhackoJack has your whereabouts

Thank user

One catches fire the other explodes

>recommended for you
Hey china what the fuck are you doing

>tfw even xiaomi chinks you

y tho

Li-ion
More energy-dense, cheaper, however more prone to aging effects

LiPo
substantially lighter, that's basically it

got my redmeme 4P for a week now, so I guess some kind of short review is in order.
I ordered it factory sealed, so it came with the chinese version of MIUI, haven't bothered yet to change that to the global ROM. I got rid of most of pre-installed chink shit software and use primarily stuff from f-droid, some stuff from apkpure. kinda surprised how fast I adapted to android (coming from nokia n9 and jolla), feels good to use an OS and ecosystem with more than a handful of developers. I love the fingerprint sensor on the back, never bothered with lock codes before, but this is comfy as fuck. I use the tempered glass screen protector and the TPU soft case the seller threw in, feels like the phone might survive a fall or two. the case doesn't fit as snug as I'd like but is still ok.
coming to the best part: battery life
I charged it to full on tuesday evening and didn't have to recharge until yesterday. pic related.
obviously I didn't use it heavily. most of the time it spent on my desk, connected to wifi and not doing anything, broken up by listening to music whenever I left my apartment, some telegramming, some searching and installing apps. the bigger drop in the green area of the graph was when I played some games. depending on your usage pattern YMMV, I guess.
can't say a lot about the camera, not something I use much or where I have a lot of expertise. good enough for taking pics of shit and sending it to friends. definitely better than on my jolla, but that doesn't say much.

and another screenshot showing the screen on time in that time frame.

>soon to dead
Wut

Charged power banks are heavier; conservation of energy and what not.

oh no it's 0.3mm wider and 3g heavier
better ask for a refund

>Brunei

>Noice
Post more pics

I keked

it is almost empty tho :^)

you have a tiny chink spirit in your powerbank
dont worry, it happens anytime a child dies in a factory, they tend to gravitate towards the powerbanks

to get rid of it, please order another chink product

Why the fuck is DJI so expensive.

This is what happens when there is virtually no competition, and overhyped marketing.

Does it have to be a xiaomeme product or can it be anything?

any interesting raspi/smart home sensors to order from china? already have the am2302, looking for new ideas.

Well, fuck.
I wonder what will banggod say about this.
But hey at least it's a decent tablet

>why is a complex product made by an industry leader expensive

it can be anything, but it must be given away to someone you know, this way the spirit can transfer away