Massive
Disappointment
incoming.

It better not be running fucking league of legends

a shit

Nope, dota 2.

Where are you seeing that? Hope its true. My FX chip can't do 144fps in dota

>See eSports & Evil Geniuses legend PPD put “Zen” through its paces
And searching for 'ppd esports' shows he's a dota 2 player on the team "evil geniuses"

>esports
For years the only people ive seen use AMD CPUs and GPUs are retarded gaymers who think it's "cheaper" , only to find out it's hideously inefficient and filled to the brim with issues

this kinda epitomizes it

I'm never replacing my Phenom II X4 955 and Radeon 7870, it works for just about any game as long as PS4 exists.

>it works for just about any game as long as PS4 exists

What? So when you want to play a game you fire up the PS4? Ok, what does your Phenom shitbox have to do with anything though?

>phenom
>no sse4
lmao

I'm saying that as long as games are being made for PS4, they are designed to run on hardware power similar to a PS4. PS4's GPU is no better than a Radeon 7870 and its APU is about on par with a Phenom II.

not like any game worth playing that uses sse4

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

>being this retarded
>what are poojeet coded pc ports

hopefully it lives up to the "Broadwell E IPC" meme

The PS4 Pro will soon become the base, in like 3 years perhaps so there's that to consider. The PS4 Pro is about the same as a RX 480 graphically, as for CPU/APU I have no idea.

>eSports
>Not a real game

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Its so AMD can try and sell some 144HZ free-sync monitors with it

so many paid nvidia shills at work

>mfw I have one of those but use Nvidia
IPS, 1440p, and 120hz+ at the same time is hard to come by for cheap. Thanks AyyMD.

So many paid AMD shills NOT working hard enough.

6 rupees have been deducted from your account.

no 6 rupees have been deducted from YOUR account

Nice comeback!

>pajeet-tier autism

Why do you people love to just copy what people say? youtube.com/watch?v=eY1fxHO0krU

DELET THIS

>Sign up for Livestream

What did they mean by this?

you get an email and hour before it starts

One thing i dont understand

How did amd end up in india?
I mean they were doing so well with the athlon xp and even more so with the amd64. They had intels current position for a long time.
Like how do you go from being on the top to moving your fucking PR to a country without functional toilets. Im just so very confused.

I just dont understand it.
India being the face of amd just feels so wrong

>paid
They do it for free

because it's shit

They always said "revenue ramp up" in late 2016.
This is it.
Actual release.
Probably some OEMs and homeopathic dosages of chips for enthusiasts.

>I mak data hoarding

>13 days
Fuck you OP, it's not happening yet.

Bulldozer was a total disaster with less per core performance than their phenom line. They also blew millions on parties

The amount of literal shit AMD is cannot be confined within a toilet, that's why they shifted to India where there's hundreds of acres of streets to contain shit.

Is that what the processor is actually going to look like? The enzo with word 'Zen' inside of it?

Would've been cooler with just the enzo by itself

yes hello i am [email protected] please show me the AMD secrets.

>Bulldozer was aimed at 3d rendering and "enterprise" with the power of MOAR CORES

>Zen is aimed at 3d rendering and "enterprise" with the power of MOAR CORES

how is this going to be any different, again?

How will dual core fags even be able to compete?

Obviously not, it's just a stock photo

Better IPC than bulldozer and actual cores instead of two sharing a cache and FPU.

good power efficiency this time. Enterprise people care about that. They don't care about muh single thread.

It says preview ahead of Q1 release.

>Screenshot of random title with no evidence

>Geoff
>gaymen theme
dropped

If it's their 300-500$ variant I could care less.

>cpu thread
>REEEE NVIDIA

>How did amd end up in india?
Every company out there that needs engineers ended up in India, they're shitting engineers for no reason
1 in 3 Apple engineers are Indian, AMD actually has a pretty low quantity of Indians in their teams, the only Indian team (they actually were good, they made the Jaguar cores) got poached by Samsung
The GPU division has indians since their lead is indian, but Raja comes from the old ATi days
The face of AMD is Lisa Su
Bulldozer did decently on enterprise, not as well as the first MCM Opteron's though