Anybody around to give a caveman who missed class some help on his MicroComputerBasic homework...

Anybody around to give a caveman who missed class some help on his MicroComputerBasic homework? I don't have access to a computer with Visual Basic and I'm getting stumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

tutorialspoint.com/compile_vb.net_online.php
catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you forgot to post your homework retard.
if it is simple you are in luck, Sup Forums is specialized in hello world.

Well I figured I'd see if there was willing help to begin with before posting a bunch of images.

>13
>pajeet literally needs Sup Forums to tell him how many days there are in a week

I've done a lot of them on paper already, but instead of just posting those I'm stuck on, I just posted all of the questions.
13 was free.

you really must be a pajeet, no one is learning visual basic in (((the current year))).

tutorialspoint.com/compile_vb.net_online.php

lol idgaf, it's just what the class calls for.

>Well I figured I'd see if there was willing help to begin with before posting a bunch of images

Don't do this. Figure out what question it is you want to ask before asking, then after exhausting search engines to figure out what it is you want to know, ask that specific question to your forum of choice, rather than asking people to help you. Hackers like interesting problems, and don't want to waste time with someone who can't bother to tell them what it is they need help with off the bat.

catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Well gee fucking whiz. First visit to Sup Forums, and I guess there's no point in this thread now.

There are no hackers here, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

>not having common sense

Should I even bother pointing out what I don't understand yet or has it been derailed by asshats?

You can run visual Basic if you have excel. Google hiw to mske vba excel macros. You have to enable developer tan first to open the ide

I actually don't have excel on my home computer. Would have to be on campus for that.
The last page is what's specifically giving me the most problems. I've never learned those kinds of problems.

#20? Pretty sure it's 13. You add up (0,1), (1,2), (2,3). So 6+3+4

Sup Forums never helps anybody do anything really, how do you not know that?

#19 is d

18 is b

17 is literally just outing tge first line into array 1, tge second into array 2, and then counting which elements match. Like notice the 7th elements is 3 in each line so that's plus one. I think the answer is 3 but double check

Thank you so much. The explanations of how those were done really helped.
Sorry to be a hassle, just my first time asking around Sup Forums and this was stuff I haven't quite learned yet.