Does your computer have a name?

Does your computer have a name?
What's her gender?

my computer's name is "comfy" OP its a computer not a girl misfortunately

It starts with A, since it's from my waifu's name
Female obviously

is your waifu akari

All of my computers have hostnames named after hidamari sketch characters.
I don't call the hardware itself anything though.

Mines "the Beast" because its a monster machine compered to anything in my village if a pc need a

Gender its female and a lamia/gorgon

My computer appears as "outrider"

No sex

my computer is a trap. his/her name is giselle

Mine is old blue(a sleeper pc) and bear/ox is the gender

My computers are named for the Nine Realms of Norse myth. They are Asgard, Midgard, Mordheim, and Alfheim. Mobile devices are named for legendary beasts- phone is Fenris, tablet is Jormungandr. I haven't assigned a sex to any of the above because I'm not a fucking faggot.

Me computer is called forkbomb. She's a virtual terrorist.

EXCUSE ME, but did you just assume my computer has a BINARY GENDER? My computer identifies as an Apache Attack
Helicopter Avionics and Fire Control Unit. And guess what kiddo? It has missile lock on YOU and HUNGERS FOR BLOOD!

"You must be 18 years or older to use this site."

Good point.
Fuck off your underage cumstained faggit.

Computer name is whatever the default one windows crops out. Gender is motherboard.

>her
Don't misgender my PC your CISGENDERED SHITLORD MORTHERFUCKIN' GERDDAMN SUMMA BITCH.

I named my computer Mid-Boss though since I didn't go all out on the GPU/CPU.

Just got my second monitor as well for gaming/tig ol biggies.

All computers in my network have the name of different fictional spaceships. Shit like : firefly, bebop, enterprise, voyager, exelion etc etc.

My desktop is named Uboa and my laptop is named Poniko because I was in to yume nikki when I started theme naming my devices. I named my phone Madotsuki as well.

I have a HP Envy, which is quite ironic because it's quite shit for playing dem computering games and I want something better.

go back

?