How do you compete against this guy?

How do you compete against this guy?

by pooing in the loo

By not being a pajeet
D E S I G N A T E D

DESIGNATED

Well, it is clear the only thing he possesses is a wildly inflated idea of his own abilities. Into the trash it goes.

Sad thing is he'll get a job before I do.

By not being a nigger.
Fortunately outside of the US and UK we don't allow niggers to enter our organizations, so I got that good ol' white privilege on my side.

Also, who the fuck aspires to an IT management job? Jeez

By understanding the use of a toilet.

>who aspires to an IT management job?

my brother in law who makes like 200k a year

>this is the only pajeet thread on Sup Forums

Sad!

>Microsoft this
>Microsoft that
>Microsoft something else
Wow the memes are real

Just recently I received a warning for using the term "pajeet" over at /vr/. Go figure.

>Also, who the fuck aspires to an IT management job? Jeez

Mostly email forwarding and attending bullshit meetings all day. And company-paid dinners too if you're at least upper-middle management. Diluted responsibility (in practice if someone's responsible, it's those down below, not the manager. Decent pay. So, yea.

Fucking retards, he's not a pajeet. He's Arabic.

I'll complete against (you) by not being an edgy racist and just hire him to work on me. He seem to be qualified engineer, I hope his skills will increase my benefitz greatly.

>looks pajeet
>has pajeet surname
>mentions working in "India and UAE" in that specific order

What's your image supposed to show?

I have no idea about his education, background, professional certs or his accomplishments.

That is a horribly designed CV with shit fonts and formatting. He should take a course in CV writing first of all.

that resume is just a string of buzzwords. Wtf?
also
>ms certs
kek, at least he got the cool sounding one before ms pulled it

> He seem to be qualified engineer
> Microsoft Certified
> Microsoft Certified
> Microsoft Certified
> Microsoft Certified
> Microsoft Certified
> Cisco?
> Red Hat?

People are rarely as skilled as they say in the resume. If he is, then he is REALLY good.

>if he is, he is REALLY good.
He would be just

That actually used to be the meme, M$ changed their cert naming scheme since usually people would list MCSE and that'd get them through the HR filters that check for buzzwords like "engineer", so companies complained to microsoft until they changed it.

Kinda wish I did MCSE back in the day just so I could use it as a buzzword.

???

some nip stole his domain

>i've got 15 years of experience working in environments!
>I am really skilled at . I have over 10 years experience in !

When they don't list the tech they've got experience in they're most likely bullshitting, and the sad thing is typical HR departments believe that shit.

They wouldn't give a shit whether this guy had been making large scale Java/Python/C# web applications for 10 years or if he's been making plain fuckin html pages for the past decade. He's got experience.

Usually ends up being the latter.

Fucking hate buzzword resumes, just ends up wasting dev/ops time when they have to do the second interview for a guy hr "screened" and said "looks qualified" and then you have to sit there and interview a fucking moron for 30 minutes.

>Dev Lead for two years.
>Since been bumped down to Dev Engineer.

Mate, I once had a Pajeet's resume cross my table claiming that he was part of the development team for C++.
Cunt wasn't even born for another 10 years.

Could've had some fun there.

>Could you shed some light on the questionable design decisions that were taken over C++'s lifespan?
>Why exactly did you make two similar ways to allocate and reallocate memory that aren't compatible with each other? Why even have two different fucking ways at all?
>Pajeet, are you really asking me for a job after you ruined a once decent language?

i meant allocate and free, not reallocate there. Oops.

pajeet.pooIn(loo);

He's quite clearly a Pajeet. Rich Arabs in UAE, Abu Dhabi, etc. have thousands of Pajeet workers working for them, mostly manual labor, this guy probably just climbed the ladder (a little) somehow

Bell labs was *diverse* in a way.

Saved and reported
Sup Forums is technology/g/y, not pa/g/sets
Make Sup Forums great again
Off topic shit belongs to

>poo line
kekked

I'm white.

Fuck me that's actually an uppercase i and not an l. I thought you actually made a clever pajeet pun user, now I'm disappointed you didn't.

Then the outsourcing will be elsewhere.
>less tax income from middleclass

My uncle makes 200k a month

Why do Indians always want to be in management? WHY do they love everything Microsoft?

There's also a bunch working in IT

buttblasted pajeet detected

Look at the wording/formatting of this travesty of an application. I'd toss it in the trash immediately.

you made me re read it and I just noticed the top portion is basically an embedded really shitty non personalized cover letter. Do people actually do this? What the fuck?

le nice meme xDDDDDD 9gag ;^) ;D

At least I made my own curriculum so the text doesn't clip into the layout