Nvidia vs. ATi

reminder that if you're a brand fanboy, you're cuck who is against healthy competition

youtube.com/watch?v=uN7i1bViOkU

Right now the best perf is on Green team.

I wish the red team would step up their fucking game, its getting pretty retarded what the green team is getting away with..

>Enthusiasts can't save AMD
The normies/rich fags ruined it along with AMD

every time Red was faster AND cheaper, the fanboys still bought green

>adoredtv
Closed instantly.

Nvidia for high end, AMD if you're on a budget

The way it is now is perfect.

Nvidia is dominating, meaning if you own an Nvidia card you will get better performance because Devs will optimize for Nvidia more, since most people own those cards.

And hipster "Fight the power" bernie millenials will buy AMD to help keep competition and keep Nvidia costs down.

It's an awesome situation for Nvidia users. I hope it never changes.

I love wasting my time watching one of the most deluded amd fanboys ever. His voice is rage inducing too.

Yeah it will be great when it's just Nvidia supplying GPUs and no one else to compete.
I can't wait to pay over 1k for mid-range card.

That would indeed suck.

But there are enough dumbass AMD fans who think they're fighting evil corporations all the time to subsidize my superior Nvidia purchase

Yeah that one AMD fag is really justifying you and three other people buying Nvidia.

if you want peformance, support, and efficiency, get Nvidia

if you want to be a butthurt millenial that wants to simulate "competition" by keeping a company that cant do a single thing right on life support, get AMD

simple as that

>support, and efficiency
you know the 980Ti was almost instantly put on legacy list, right?

you know Nvidia Gimpworks purposely gimps cards to make people upgrade, right?

(you)
>Nvidiot: The Post
How are those $800 launch prices for a disproportionate performance increase?

>millennial
There you go again using buzz words. Have another (you) :^)

Because Red was only faster in games that Green didn't sabotage, which is a lot of games.

Theres a hack for it...

Few months before a new card is released, dont update drivers.... and stay on the most stable one.

newer games require newer drivers because new features, API's and what not

Enjoy worse performance on every game then.

>Nvidiots

My 970 worked with launch drivers just fine the whole time.

I upgraded to a 1080 a few weeks ago.

>have to use outdated drivers to not be gimped and jewed by nvidia
>still give money to nvidia
how cuck'd are you?

Im not cucked at all. I wanted a 980 ti at first but decided to wait with a weaker card that would be fine for that time period. When i heared nvidia is launching the 1080 lineup soon anyway... decided to wait a little more and after the 1000 lineup launched i waited again to see what issues pop up... since its n fucking vidya

>i dont know what im talking about
the post.

but GTX 1060 is better performance per dollar than literally anything in the RX 400 series
>The way it is now is perfect
>big patches every time a major AAA release comes out, with small "hacks" to get better performance in the drivers
no
AMD is what historically made nvidia slash their prices, sometimes by more than 20 or 30%

with newer API's, the RX 480 matched the 1070

new APIs are supported in like a dozen of games for now
even if the games widely support new APIs, nvidia spends way too much money on marketing for the fanboys to switch
they even target their own customers and not the competition in marketing campaigns, from how big their market share is

>a dozen of games for now
I play less than 12 games at any time.

so what are you gonna do? play exclusively Vulkan or DX12 games ? buy your card based on the benchmarks of a specific game that you might quit after a month or so , instead of general benchmarks ?

These poor little cucks don't know that AMD and Nvidia are essentially owned by the same people behind the curtain.

That this constant struggle is effectively an elaborate stage play to illicit choice and fanboy-ism.

AMD isn't going anywhere, it will forever be the bitch underdog but it serves it purposes, Nvidia will always try to 'out-do' them but will never have to try hard.

>Source: my ass

This.

>with newer API's, the RX 480 matched the 1070

no it doesn't, in amd sponsored dx12/vulkan titles the 480 only closes the gap between itself and the 1060.

budget =/= performance per dollar

Pretty much this

Both sides have done this, paying companies to optimize games around their hardware so that people who buy red or green will have a better experience with those games. There are still games out there that are fairly well optimized no matter what (MGSV:TPP comes to mind) but that doesn't hide the fact that both manufacturers have their ways of ensuring that there's some level of incentive to buying their product over the other.

>Just don't update your drivers lol