What would apple neeed to do to have the best line of smartphones again?

what would apple neeed to do to have the best line of smartphones again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znK652H6yQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remove more features

What do you mean? They have been in the forefront since the original iPhone release.

>shit screens, no features, babyOS
>forefront

the iphone 4 was probably the last relevant iphone tbhfamalam

Maybe make an OS that can be used on older iPhones, have an iPhone 6 which ain't worth shit. Pointless fuckers

Actually start investing in component manufacturing and development.

We reached a point where no further hardware improvement is possible without major leap in component tech.

See also: Samsung having 3-year monopoly on curved screen

Do something that no other companies have done yet
its an alien concept to apple but one day hopefully they'll realise that you have to innovate on existing products, or at least build on them, to make them better
I guess better specs could work but at this point I dont think people need more ram or whatever in their smartphone, maybe Im wrong. I'd just like to see more features

Really cant fault the iPhone 7. I'll only be using the standard included headphones.

Abandon shitphones and put effort on their computers.

Revolutionize battery technology and have iPhones have a battery that lasts 1 week, 1 month, etc.

Nothing, phones stagnated, arr rook same, they do everything they're supposed to do and all you can do is change stupid details

Having said that, here's some of those stupid details I would add
>prebuilt content blocker for all apps
>factory TOR integration
>at least twice as big camera sensors
>military grade rugged build
>scuba grade pressure resistance

this is needed so much, the iphone battery is utter shit but other companies aren't that far, all focus should be on new battery technology

But that's the one thing they are actually improving. Do you have any idea of the billions that go into battery r&d?

iShit was never good.

>Apple should build phones for mu autism

Pay taxes.

>best performance
>best and more stable OS
>best build quality
>best IPS screens (>amoled lmao)
>best app store
>best apps
>not the best smartphones you can buy

Have fun flashing pajeet alpha roms on your phone.

I've had both android flagships and iphones, and iphones were always the best and more reliable phones.

>buy android flagship
>1 year later updates are scarce and the device was already ditched by the brand
>have to tinker with recoveries, roms and shit to have an updated device just because of >muh customisability
Yeah, no thanks.

i just switched to an iphone. so glad i left the android meme.

all im going to miss is the cheaper price of android phones

iPhone 8 should have the design and form factor of the iPhone 4 with bigger screen an update-to-date silicon.

kind of like our fat bankrupt president they dont have to and will not

>i need to google random clickbait to have any examples

Spotted the poor person who never owned apple products

Not to mention the iPhone SoC which has literally no competition.

>android flagships
Should have bought Nexus.

>best performace
on an under featured OS? top kek
>best and more stable OS
see above
>best build quality
not even idrones believe this
>best IPS screens (>amoled lmao)
and build by samsung and lg, really makes you thing...
>best app store
>best apps
even if it was true it would not make it up for the shitty obfuscated OS
>not the best smartphones you can buy
this is the only thing you got right

I replied 3/10

Not gonna buy a chinkphone, but thank you for the suggestion.

>>on an under featured OS? top kek
>muh customization
>i can't post on /wg/ homescreen with an iPhone :'''(
Ricing is cool on the first week, then it just turns boring. There's literally nothing more to it.

>not even idrones believe this
Everyone who had both android flagships and iphones believe that because it's true.

>and build by samsung and lg, really makes you thing...
So? What's the point you're trying to make?
It's exactly the same on iMacs and rMBPs. Now go and try to buy an A++ panel used on those macs and see how much you'll spend.

>>even if it was true it would not make it up for the shitty obfuscated OS
It is true. Have fun installing pajeet, chinese and russians apps on your android phone.
>friendly reminder there are apps infested with malware on android market

I'm thinking about becoming an iphone cuck. I know that the i8 32gb version has a shitty transfer rate (much like smaller SSDs), am I right to assume that the newer 6s (32gb) has the same issue? Would it be annoying? Would it mattet outside of transferring shit?

you can get a used 64gb iphone 6s for cheap

>Ricing is cool on the first week, then it just turns boring. There's literally nothing more to it.
try something as basic as handling documents and folders, but I suppose it doesn't matter to an userbase dedicated to facebook and instagram

>Everyone who had both android flagships and iphones believe that because it's true.
I would not even risk getting one of those things, we know it's shit quality, there is no way around it
youtube.com/watch?v=znK652H6yQM

>So? What's the point you're trying to make?
that samsung could easily stop selling those screens and keep them for their phones exclusively, there was no innovation on behalve of apple as usual, actually, if samsung wanted to fuck them up they could just stop suplying them with memory chips, good luck dealing with that

>It is true. Have fun installing pajeet, chinese and russians apps on your android phone.
holy shit m8 who the fuck do you think that makes iphone's apps? you are beyond retarded, and you are actually againts people having a choice in what type of operating system they are installing, I hope you are trolling otherwise you should go back to facebook or whatever tech forum you came from

smaller bezels, better battery life, sd card slot, USB-C

>>try something as basic as handling documents and folders, but I suppose it doesn't matter to an userbase dedicated to facebook and instagram
>handling docs and folder on a fucking phone
Never used a file explorer for that, except for managing rom backups. But hey, whatever calms your autism.

>I would not even risk getting one of those things, we know it's shit quality, there is no way around it
Gee!!! The iPhone 6 bent, it must be the only phone that bends, amirite guys? xDDD
You're shit at cherrypicking.
There are fuckloads of other android devices bending like nobody's business, even today. When the iPhone 6S had already corrected the issue.
This isn't even a matter of build quality, it's a matter of chassis integrity. A shitty plastic phone is less prone to permanent damage from bending than a metal chassis phone.

>that samsung could easily stop selling those screens and keep them for their phones exclusively, there was no innovation on behalve of apple as usual, actually, if samsung wanted to fuck them up they could just stop suplying them with memory chips, good luck dealing with that
Are you a fucking kid? Do you have any idea how much money Samsung and LG make from providing lcd panels to Apple?
lmao

>>holy shit m8 who the fuck do you think that makes iphone's apps? you are beyond retarded, and you are actually againts people having a choice in what type of operating system they are installing, I hope you are trolling otherwise you should go back to facebook or whatever tech forum you came from
>that ebin facebook xDDD leddit tier rebuttal
Nigger, the overall quality of apps on the App Store is leagues away from the Android Market.
Only a fucking idiot would not see that.
Furthermore, the apps that really innovate are launched first in the App Store and sometimes they aren't even launched on Android. You're a fucking idiot if you fail to acknowledge that.

Saturated market. Thats why 4k meme screens are made right now.

Necromancy.

>Never used a file explorer for that, except for managing rom backups. But hey, whatever calms your autism.
so now functionality=autism? is so sad to see people not only settling but actually defending lack of features

>Gee!!! The iPhone 6 bent, it must be the only phone that bends, amirite guys? xDDD
there are a lot of shit android phones, but that is the point, there is big pool to choose from, with apple you have the one shit desing and that's it, and don't say that they 'fix it', that was a problem that didn't even have to exist if it was such a premium high quality phone

>Are you a fucking kid? Do you have any idea how much money Samsung and LG make from providing lcd panels to Apple?
they obviously make a killing suplying apple, are you happy about that? are you happy that apple depends on their 'inferior' competition for critical components? is this ok if they are the superior brand?

>Furthermore, the apps that really innovate are launched first in the App Store and sometimes they aren't even launched on Android. You're a fucking idiot if you fail to acknowledge that.
just give me 3 examples, not more

That a device with a 1080p screen costs $900 when my nexus 5 with the same screen cost $350 three years ago.