This PSU is godly.

>10 year warranty.

Hope you have home insurance.

Can confirm, have it in my desktop. Comfy as fuck

How the fuck can a PSU be comfy?

Is comfy the new buzzword?

Comfy as in no sound, coil whine ect.

>being this new

I have the P2 version of that, sort of wishing I would have bought a Seasonic as they're the "best" by many's opinion, but I can't imagine a 1000W Platinum is a "bad" power supply.

Can you provide a source that EVGA power supplies have more catastrophic failures than Corsair, Seasonic, or other brands?

The fan is loud as fuck once it gets going. Thankfully that never happens with a single 1070. It used to spin up under load with a 980 Ti and a 290X though.

My 750 P2 PSU's fan rarely spins up, so I don't even notice that it's there. My older ThermalFake Gold PSU sounded like an early 2000 GPU's blower fan despite having the same power rating.

I always heard EVGA PSUs weren't that reliable

Does anyone know if this PowerLink thing is any good though? Apparently I can get one free if I just pay for shipping, I'm not even sure what it does though

Oh nevermind I'm an idiot, it's just something to help with cable management
May as well pay for the shipping I suppose

>I always heard EVGA PSUs weren't that reliable

They're literally rebranded Seasonic and Super Flower designs, which are the two best OEMs on the market.

>I always heard EVGA PSUs weren't that reliable
Yeah, the shit-tier first gen 80+ non-Bronze ones from the late 2000s. G2/P2/T2 are from some Finnish company that makes gloriously reliable and stable PSUs and I think their GS Series is from Seasonic.

So that's where the meme came from then. So I shouldn't feel bad about buying a Supernova 1000 P2 then?

>new buzzword
>New

>tfw you have the 750 G(1)

No, it's a SuperFlower that can stand use as a server under 75-90% load 24/7/365.

>G2/P2/T2 are from some Finnish company

They're from Super Flower, a Taiwanese company that's been giving Seasonic a run for their money for several years now.

I have a 980ti sc and my 750g2 fan never comes on. Was yours extremely over clocked?

I thought Super Flower was based in Finland though.

What part of 980 Ti and 290xdo you not understand?

Jonny guru gave the G2s 9.8/10

You had them in the same system at the same time?

That wasn't even me. You just lack reading comprehension.

Not him, but I had a dual Xeon server with a GTX 750 Ti and a GT 630 for different VMs.

Yes, overclocked and overvolted along with my CPU.

>Headquarters: Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan

Not the person you're replying to, but you're talking nonsense. They asked if the 980ti was overclocked, what didn't they comprehend?