Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you will never grow up a child of a billionaire

feels bad

>marrying an ugly gook
Max is a future school shooter

>Priscilla kept her last name

Is zuck the ultracuck? Probably allowed to retain his power by the elites only if he was castrated.

>openly fucking over human kind
>making billions of dollars in the process
>>what a sad life

Yeah, you are pretty pathetic. You should probably kill yourself.

>max
>girl's name
fortykeks.jpg

>And she kissed me on the cheek for the first time yesterday

Please tell me he's talking about the kid

>one of the richest men in the world
>has a meh looking wife

The only person that did worse was Jeb Bush

mark you are an absentee father

It's short for Maximilian which is a girl's name, dick lips.

How is he 'Openly fucking over humanity', exactly? I get that not many people like Facebook, but it's not like Zuckerburg wants(or is smart enough) to screw over humanity.

>have a wife
>she refuses to take your lastname

Well they manipulate the news that spreads on Facebook and they manipulate the feeds of users for psychological experiments.

jeb is a bastard child though

Mark please at least talk to your wife about the name change

No, it's not. Maxine is. Max is a top tier girl name, though.

What?

USAGE: German, English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
PRONOUNCED: mahk-see-MEE-lee-ahn (German), mak-si-MIL-ee-ən (English), mak-si-MIL-yən (English) [key]

Autism made him realize the inner values of woman.

How insecure about your masculinity do you have to be to think that's a problem.

Some people get married because they like eachother, not because they're wealthy or attractive.

If that's why you get into relationships then expect it to fail when those things stop being present.

Facebook shows you what they think will make you stay on their site longer. They are a business and that's how they make money. I agree with the experiments though. Shouldn't be done without consent.

its short for maddeline, retard

>Max is a top tier girl name
"no"

I had the opportunity to change my name during citizenship. But-

>have to wait hours in the dmv to get a new id
>drive 80 miles to get a new social security card
>inform the (3) credit bureaus, potential credit conflict in the future
>update my name with numerous institutions, some more anal than others, like banks, which requires you to walk in and make an appointment

Fuck that. I won't hold it against my future wife if she doesn't change it legally.

>expects me to believe that he actually wishes for the prosperity of all children when he's one of the jewniggers that pushed us into the capitalist hellscape

Markyyyyy hey why didn't you invest into Kanye's ideas?

At least it's not as cuck as taking hers.

And yes I have seen such a thing happen.

>all those powerful kike

Yes it is.

Maximilian is a combination of "maxi" as in maxi pads, which girls use, and "milian" which is the name of that chink girl in that one disney movie.

Sup Forums - """"Technology"""""

desu i have nothing against jews. i just use the word "jew" to describe any moneygrubbing capitalist nigger that steals from hardworking people and then scams them out of even more money. i'd call every protestant/catholic fucker in government a jew.
more insults need to be general purpose, i feel like people get too hung up on the racial implication of words rather than looking at the deeper picture.

>she
>Max

Who is this semen demon?

>be me , Mark Zuckerberg
>be young , friends invite me to parties and other gatherings
>see cuties there
>too nervous to approach any of them
>see middle of the road chinky girl
>acquire my target, she is too ugly to turn me down
>we settle for each other
>hold back my cuck tears when she tells me she wants to keep her asian name to preserve her heritage
>literally one of the most common surnames on the planet
>C H A N

>Have to physically visit all of these places to update your details

Wow the US really is 3rd world.

Just an excuse to drive that Viper GTS.

Wow, you really are mentally retarded.

>Notch is one of the wealthiest men in world
>Has no wife

Nice.

say that to my face not online fucker and see what happens

>be generic dumb douchebag amerireddit
>marry generic white woman #83838238 subtype 13a. Name is Sarah, works in customer service
>stops being attractive at age 25
>realize this person has no redeeming qualities
>get divorced at age 30, lose half your assets
>kid grows up and repeats process ad infinium

>She finally kissed me on the cheek foe the first time!
The baby or your rental wife

>chink male
>UGLY chink male

wow, poor babby. would have been fine if he was white

My last name is sanchez

I wouldnt take my last name either

Yellow fever cured.

He's talking about his child you fucktarded worthless donkey raping holwer monkey asshole not his wife how stupid could you possibly be?

>only cares about looks

And then you go on /r9k/ to cry that the "stacies" only like good looking "chads"

Kill yourself, angry retard.

lets be real here, how a person looks is what draws you to them in the first place

>That girl across the room looks average, but I bet she can carry a conversation really well, I better to talk to her
>said no one ever

Woah-woah, Mbunge Ahmed Magnwe The Third, pls go back to shitposting at Sup Forums and Sup Forums please.

Why not Mad?

>being japanese
>still unable to draw properly
Truly a sad life.

Let's be really real here. Most ugly girls are ugly on the inside too, they just try to act nice to bait anyone they can but once they have their hooks in their inner ugliness matches their outer ugliness.

If you're going to put up with a cunt it should at least be pretty

>"looks don't mean much after the initial, personality matters more"
>implying it's soooooooooo hard to find someone who isn't an asshole
>implying you'd stay with someone if they weren't hot anymore but has a """"nice""""" personality

Yep that's my philosophy too
ugly people are bitter because they don't get constant praise and validation from others
frankly this is the best argument for eugenics

If every women you have ever dealt w8th isn't very nice to you then you are the problem Fuck nut

>best argument for eugenics

Talking about this on 4chin...

>tfw my wife's last name is Chan and she kept it
I don't even care. Asian girls with obviously white names are weird.

OK let's be fair my last name is Crabtree if my wife's is any less embarrassing I'm taking it in a heart beat

777777 and you keep it

>Jews cant blend into the homogenous asian cultures and ruin them directly so they make half breed kids to coach them

Just wait, this kid will be a liberal supervillain like George Soros (or would've been if it was a boy lmao)

top cuck

>cuckold for not wanting everyone on the planet to th8nk my mother is a foul mouthed bus driver

disowning your own family name is pretty low m8

why do nerd always marry gooks? any of you guys thinking of doing that, dont. just fuck one

When it's as shit as Crabtree can you really blame me?

Crabs are fucking awesome and a tree of them sounds badass

man the fuck up, you cuck

no, dont listen to this retards, a name is meaningless, what is important is that your genes persist

WTF am I even looking at here?

poor crabbo :O

Where is your honor?

>genes ruined by gook genes

hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

I think she is chinese retard

Wait is this what a white Asian mix female looks like? If so sign me up

what do you mean? I like white women

Yep. She is chinese. As i know he choose this "ugly" grill because she met with him at uni when databerg was nobody. You can call it love.

>Woah-woah, Mbunge Ahmed Magnwe The Third, pls go back to shitposting at Sup Forums and Sup Forums please.
>Mbunge

His son doesn't even look remotely like him

It isn't his child is it

>Billionaire Jew
>Name your kid Max
LOL

It's like the Doom3 ingame videos.

you called her gook, she is not a gook, Mark is not that handsome either man

Not me.

nigger, all asians are gooks

gook = korean
chink = chinese
jap/nip = japanese

How about you learn something retarded nigger

It's funnier to mislabel them, they get ultra ass mad. Like calling indians pakis.

I thought gook was Vietnamese ?

What a waste of time. There are 7,000,000,000+ people on this planet. Adding one more is absolutely meaningless and in fact detrimental to human society and most other populations of living species. The rate of extinction of non-humans increased to an unacceptable rate after humans entered the industrial age. It makes no sense to have a child other than out of selfishness, which does not surprise me because Mark is already selfish enough to accumulate billions of dollars that he will never use through borderline unethical means.

Yeah

>7,000,000,000+

Well if you're so smart, tell us how fast the population would dwindle if each couple only had 1 child ?

Dont worry pasta, I'm killing myself in 2 years

what whos this "she" hes talking about?

No, all asians are rice-niggers.

Time to sleep.

Are you implying rice is a bad thing?

asians are riceslimes

Not so fast, it would actually still be growing for some time, because people don't die as fast nowadays.
The trend would have to persist for about 20 years, to start being relevant for drop in population.