Can Anyone tell me what this is. I suspect its a gps

can Anyone tell me what this is. I suspect its a gps.

Other urls found in this thread:

bk-gts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>vaynay

It's a botnet.

probably. company vehicle?

Is it connected to the OBD port?

Could be one of those botnet used by insurance companies to monitor your driving.

wtf did you find it????

Youre correct. They're being sneaky fucks. Can we fuck with it?

Hidden under a company car dashboard.

Why would you want to fuck with it?

maybe stress out the cable so the internal connection breaks, but it's pretty likely they'll just replace that after the tracking software alerts whoever that something's wrong. and if they can prove you tampered with it, you'll be reprimanded or fired. sorry dude, you're in their car, on their clock, and on their radar. welcome to the future, don't break too long for lunch

Drive to a gay bar every other day. When you get to the office wink at your bosses sexually daily.

Thats a shame. I dont want to break it. Was hoping i could plug it to a spoofer. What is it actually connected too? Power source or a modem?

Black knight GPS tracker. You can get a one of those signal interrupting chink devices to fuck with it. The second it loses signal it will display your last location and sit there without warning the company. Essentially you can turn on the signal jammer, go wherever the fuck you want then come back and turn off the jammer.

>Hidden under a company car dashboard.
fug! it's some kind of a tracking device for sure!

any markings in it? anything on the back? that logo... google for it.

JESUS FUCK WASH YOUR HANDS.

Are you single?

Or you could stop fucking around in a company car and abusing company resources?

Many insurance companies enforce those things, by tampering with it you may have already fucked your boss's insurance cover of that vehicle.

Jesus christ if you've got a job a with a company car aren't you expected to be a fucking adult?

>IMEI

That means it has 3G.

>Black knight GPS tracker.
this user solved it.

bk-gts.com/

damn. 3G. always tracking you. can u disconnect it? I wonder what would happen if you unplugged it... would they call you and ask what happened... hmmmmmm

Pull the plug, toss it is your garage, and if anyone asks, feign ignorance: 'didn't know where that came from, it's not part of the car, so I couldn't put it back'.

They knew what they were getting into when they hired me.

I accepted a lower salary in exchange for three free fuck ups a month. It's already the 30th and these puppies do not roll over

Do you find it hard to find work as a single black male? I earn my money, this was installed recently after pay negotiations were settled. We cucked them now they will cuck us.

>It's already the 30th
The thirtieth fuckup?

kek

7 years and i haven't fucked up once. I'm received my first pay increse in 7years last month. My hands are dirty from breaking my back for office dwelling jews, and now they want to throw this shit in vehicles as some form of mind game.

maximum autism

Or the threeth, and the 0 was a typo

November 30th :3

>I accepted a lower salary in exchange for three free fuck ups a month. It's already the 30th and these puppies do not roll over
what kinds of fuckups are we talking about???

And now they're gonna come into the office tomorrow with a bunch of alerts from us Googling the IMEI.

Fuck off neet.

So we were supposing. Very suppositorily.

leme guess you are a pizza delivery pajeet?

They would probably figure out its me. I don't really care though. Bring the noise

Australian mate

I am emailing the company explaining this and requesting that they contact the contract owner.

One time I drank too much eggnog at the company Christmas party and punched the HR lady in the tits (was aiming for the face) when she talked shit about Muppets take Manhattan.

Do link an archive of this thread

>punched the HR lady in the tits (was aiming for the face)
Do you happen to be a smurf or a hobbit?

Savage.

Op here. I'll update you all on what happends. This is hilarious

please do