Just got one of these badboys

Vaping 0 nic honey e juice.

Aesthetic as F U G

Why don't you vape, Sup Forums?

There are no proven health risk in vaping e liquid solutions, and major e liquid producers actually push their 0 nicotine versions.

Vaping is no worse for your lungs than a session at the sauna.

I've always wanted to smoke (vape) a pipe for the A E S T H E T I C

Other urls found in this thread:

vapes.com/collections/frontpage/products/100ml-juishy-ejuice
ohmslawcalculator.com/ohms-law-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a hobbit pipe 0/10

vaping is for tryhards. git gud and make your life shorter by lighting a square.

By the way, sauna/steam room sessions are generally good for the respiratory system. It cleans out the lungs.

Although too much steam can weaken the immune system temporarily.

>2016
>being literally retarded

> Le fedora meme
We did it Reddit!

Just like I thought, Sup Forums has no class.

How does it feel having such poor taste?

>here are no proven health risk in vaping e liquid solutions
yet*

i do, pic related my smok alien 220w and tfv8 baby beast, also have a twisted messes rda

vaping juice hog chester white 6mg

Yeah, it's a shame the chemicals we vape don't have much to do with plain old water.

This. We are the lab rats that will provide statistics on vaping for research done 50 years from now. I'd say vaping right now is a matter of faith. Personally, I believe it is less harmful than smoking tobacco.

even if it has some kind of health risk (which is highly unlikely since all ingredients in ejuice are also commonly found in food we eat all the time), it's still massively better than smoking.

you're not inhaling the 4000 chemicals in cigarettes, only 3.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

6mg at 70W? That must be harsh. I vape 4mg at 42W.
I know, that's why I personally vape. What I'm saying is that we will only know for sure if there is a risk once we have enough statistical data. Which is, sadly, not yet.

>implying only underage people don't want to die of cancer

lmao wtf

it's actually pretty damn smooth with that ejuice, but i've had 3mg ejuices that were less smooth. just depends on the brand

Are you using something premixed or do you know the recipe?

this is the brand, it's 30 pg 70 vg. higher vg also makes it more smooth

I do vape. I quit smoking three years ago with a pen. Then I went to a mvp 20w and now I have a istick 50w. I use unflavored 6nic juice that I make myself. I enjoy it more than I used to enjoy coggarettes.

why unflavored? you can get flavoring cheap online.

I just prefer it

Pretty much same here. Quit smoking 3 years ago after 40 a day for 17 years. Now on 3mg diy juice.

Idk what happened but I randomly started getting made fun of for using mine but I'd still rather deal with that than a smokers cough and smelling like death

Look at all these shitty meme mods. Enjoy your built in chink batteries and baby clouds.

Enjoy your exploding vape

Make way for da B IG B O I S

Got a little too drunk during Thanksgiving with family and ended up buying a bunch of stuff off a online whole seller. Besides a Daedalus coil makers, I bought this mechanical mod.

VCM v2 with Fat Budda RDA.

I've never owned a mechanical mod before. But I've used a few from friends and some of the guys and gals that work at a local vape shop.

Now I just have to learn how to use it in a way that I don't blow myself up. Also, this thing is fucking nice looking.

The box mod in the pic is a LostVape eFusion Duo with a ZBudda 30mm RDA.

just use high quality batteries and don't go too low in ohms. get atleast a 20 amp battery, maybe a 30 amp.

fucking faggot.

Hey that really does look gorgeous. I'm kind of jealous that you have so many different mods. I use mine until they completely fall apart and wait as long as possible to replace it. I try to spend as little as possible on this shit as possible

>smok alien 220w
>meme mod
ok then

The money I no longer spend buying Warhammer 40k models and other tabletop stuff is what I use to buy mods. Also I don't have that much debt anymore. It's my current new hobby. I drop one for another every few years.

And I didn't purchase all my mods. Two of them I got for free from a local shop I like to hangout at. They have a points program, and two times so far, I've saved up enough points to get a free mod. Those two are the eFusion Duo and this Smok G-Priv that came with the Big Baby TFV8.

Nicotine just makes me feel like shit. Dry herb vapes for weed are great though. I had a mediocre portable one where the charging port broke before but that is unlikely to happen with this thing.

How much does your shop charge normally for 30ml and 60ml bottles? Mine charges 22 and 35 respectively it's such a fucking rip off. This is in rural new york, back in Asheville north Carolina I'm pretty sure 60ml bottles were like 25 bucks.

I can't imagine hanging out in it either I'm out of there ASAP

I live in WA, and not in a city like Seattle or Tacoma.

Also, it really depends on what you get at my local shop. All the local juices range between $12.99 to $19.99 for a 30ml bottle. The other stuff from out of state or some kinda mainstream line is the stuff that cost anywhere from $22 to almost $30, in various sizes. The non-local stuff, the owner likes to carry juices that no one else in the area carries.

Also quite a few shops here try to make their shops places where people can feel welcomed and hangout and just enjoying themselves. There are various other regulars like me that just hangout there for a few hours to maybe the whole day. Vaping, talking, building, and what not.

>two batteries
>he claims to vape
Also looks like a shitty starter kit mod

>Just like i thought, Sup Forums has no class.
Says the homosexual who doesn't even smoke an ACTUAL pipe

Check out vapes dot com, they were having a 100ml bottle for 10$ sale. I bought 4 of them. 9.99 shipping tho.

Yeah I never feel like that at mine. I feel like they treat me like shit because I only buy the cheapest stuff I can but I've been buying juice weekly there for a year. Definitely not a welcoming atmosphere when I go and it's almost always empty.

How about you smoke a real pipe?

Here it is
vapes.com/collections/frontpage/products/100ml-juishy-ejuice

>implying more batteries means more power
my mod probably has more wattage than yours so i dont see your point

I only have a vape for the slightly green-ish leaf of throughout controversy, liquids are for faggots that enjoy chemicals in their lungs

This t b h f a m.
I'm considering getting a e-cig vape for thc-infused e-liquid though.

That sucks. Even in rural NY, you might be able to find a better shop. Just go look around sometime. There might be a shop you never knew existed. Unless that one is the only on in the area.

There is three shops just all in the same area here. All just up and down the main road.

And right next door almost, the city over (basiclly a line of trees and a high way separating us) has a few really nice shops. But those are all over the place there.

>not knowing anything about battery safety
Let me show you user. It is not about the wattage of your mod, everything hinges on the batteries and the most important thing is how many amps your pulling. Lower ohm coils allow you to go to higher wattages without melting the coils. Higher wattages pull more amps from your batteries which is the dangerous part, especially for mods with built in chink battery packs that allow people to go to 200w and turn into a bomb. Even the best batteries out there are only rated to pulse up to 25-40amps for maybe 6 seconds or so before heating rapidly. Having three spreads the heat and load out and is the only way to safely attain wattages above 90w or so. You should look up the specs of your batteries and plug all the numbers in here to make sure you aren't damaging your batteries or endangering yourself.
ohmslawcalculator.com/ohms-law-calculator

Also if you look to buy batteries check out inr25s and vtc5s. I use illumn dot com since it is a reputable seller and you wont get fake rewrapped batteries. Speaking of don't ever buy eleaf batteries because they are just that.

more hipster shit

this is for

Why would you use a mech mod instead of a regulated one? Are there any advantages besides a smaller form factor?

>vaping 0 nic
literally why? i thought the point was to quit smoking???

nope, they're old technology

oral fixation

Also if you see battery specs with really high amp ratings it is usually a big chink battery pack and id recommend avoiding it. I bought a dna 200 vaporshark that had on of these and one of the cells discharged faster then the others and it stopped working all together within a week. Even a slow recovery charge didn't work.

No you weren't, you bought it because you are a fedorafag in denial

Thanks, that's what I thought

>Just got one of these badboys
Hahaha. Really going out of your way to be a faggot in real life

exactly. there is actually no 18650 battery with over 30 amps of continuous current. labels with 40+ amps are the pulse ratings, which is not accurate.

i use sony vtc5 20 amp batteries, but even though they're high quality i wouldn't go above 130~ watts with them to avoid problems.

This thread is so fucking cringing, look this nigger for example

>There are various other regulars like me that just hangout there for a few hours to maybe the whole day. Vaping, talking, building, and what not.

Jesus Christ, you need to put end to your family's misery and kys

Breathing in anything other than air in your lungs isn't good for your lungs. Including the farts that you cup and smell.

Thanks I might order it but I'm low as Fuck on cash. Gotta see when my food stamps come in :)

That's funny because i have vtc5s and the most wattage I've ever used was 130. But i was always paranoid and would wait a while in between hits. Now i just vape 80-110. Pretty comfy, plenty of vape. Here is my custom vape logo if anyone wants it, but you have to save it as a monochrome bmp. Not so sure if it will come out right on the other end.

>lives on food stamps
>can afford a vape
I hope your priorities are in order. They take a lot of money from me in order to support people like you. Dont waste my money, i work day and night for it.

How many if you guys wear flat billed hats and drive beat up WRXs? I bet it's 100%

got a vTwo mini with a serpent mini.

so far i like it.

for juice i use red astaire in pure VG solution. 3 mg of nic

I don't wear hats and drive these

Bwahahahaha

also the reason why i vape.

started smoking after twenties, got hooked on one pack a day easily. More packs if drinking.

hate the smell it leaves and cause i wanted to quit, bro suggested vaping. so much better. my tastes returned the vape taste is good and no smelly aparment.

Tfw your vape matches your interior

But I need to check if my intestines are working perfectly. It's quality control, like when you smell a cake before getting it out of the oven

Eww man, wtf

Did the cancer give you colour blindness, or was it the AIDS?

C'est nes le pipe

I just have a shit phone camera, i ran over my s7 at work with a forklift and decided to use a shit walmart phone until i have learned my lesson. Also its a cold day.

>no proven health risk
I'm an actual medfag and you are unequivocally wrong. Enjoy your popcorn lung

is this a handcheck thread?

Joyetech AIO here

Got me a SMOK tfv8 and i hate it.

Cant wait for OBS Engine to arrive, look that tank up, i bet it's tasty AS FUCK, top airflow gives the bestest flavour on drippers and a tank with top airflow is also gotta taste great, also it cant spill no matter how much you fuck up the whicking.

it has been proven that vaping on your moded devices higher than standard releases shitty chemicals and is harmful. " but mah vape not a cigarette."

Tfw your vape matches your naruto dvd collection

This just gets better and better

I hope your not talking about the meme where you have to get your vape to 700F somehow without blowing up your batteries and you'll make a little bit of formaldehyde. Lets see your sources.

What are some good ready to go entry level vapes? I need to quit smoking as soon as possible but I don't really have time to do good consumer research.

>What are some good ready to go entry level vapes? I need to quit smoking as soon as possible but I don't really have time to do good consumer research.

Joyetech evic aio like one user posted is great bang for your buck. With a .5 coil it produces massive amounts of clouds

Tfw your dick is bigger then your mod

1. Eleaf iCare
2. Only tobacco flavors
3. Never in public

This is the only acceptable way to vaporize.

Started nicotine with vaping. Now I'm about a bottle a day and I'm agressive when I can't suck on my e-cig.

Never start, kids.

MODS MODS MODS

Elaborate

Watch what your saying there pal

I want to call bullshit on the bottle a day, but you didn't say the size of the bottles, and I know people that go thru 30 ml bottles a day.

Also, the second part, just sounds like you have a highly addictive personality. Maybe you should have only done zero nic juices.

This could be (you)

He's probably talking about Diacetyl. Which no ejuice maker has used any flavor additives that have that in years. And even then, tobacco contains hundreds times more diacetyl, but yet popcorn lung isn't even an issue there.

He's also probably not a medfag, or he's just some armchair medfag.

Nobody is scared of you bitch

Good luck cutting yourself on that edge.